Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Supreme Court nominee to be announced Tuesday

Democrats are in a bind with this. If they filibuster, MCConnell goes nuclear and then the nominee gets in,'and the filibuster is gone while they are in the minority. Best bet is to put up resistance and ultimately take your medicine, keeping the filibuster in place. But the crazy left wil freak.

I hope it's Judge Judy

She will probably be more qualified than who he will actually pick.

• Like 1

yah I know, wouldn't want a conservative constitionalist to be part of the court. Lets add more libtards and argue about the inclusion of 52 genders, and which restroom they are allowed to use

• Like 1

I don't think it's actually a terrible thing to have a Conservative majority on the SC.

Let individual States do their own thing, States Rights as we used to call it - and leave the overall blanket of the country to a Conservative court.

I don't think it's actually a terrible thing to have a Conservative majority on the SC.

Let individual States do their own thing, States Rights as we used to call it - and leave the overall blanket of the country to a Conservative court.

a liberal that gets it

for myself, living in the most liberal state, surrounded by nothing but conservatives, it would be nice to have a conservative SC

Paula Abdul did a pretty good job of judging on American Idol, so I think she might have a shot, though Randy would be good too, Dawg.

:thumbsup:

Hopefully he doesn't try to nominate some hardcore ideologist though.

We can be socially moderate and fiscally conservative like most of the country.

yah I know, wouldn't want a conservative constitionalist to be part of the court. Lets add more libtards and argue about the inclusion of 52 genders, and which restroom they are allowed to use

Yes...that's exactly what I said...

We can be socially moderate and fiscally conservative like most of the country.

You are?

Haha

He should nominate Ted Cruz so the media's heads will explode.

Who am I kidding. Their head's will explode no matter who he nominates.

:overhead:

You are calling them unqualified without knowing their qualifications because they are conservatives

I made a focking joke about Judge Judy...get the stick out of your ass.

like most libtards, the jokes aren't funny if nobody laughs

Nah...you are just a humorless ass clown.

That's not a joke about judge Judy. That's a slam on any pick Trump makes. Nice attempt at backpeddaling wuss

• Like 1

Dems should stonewall until Trump gets impeached.

I don't know where this delusion that trump is ever gonna be impeached came from. Never ever gonna focking happen.

Assassinated? Maybe. Impeached? No way.

I don't know where this delusion that trump is ever gonna be impeached came from. Never ever gonna focking happen.

I was joking, I don't think he will be impeached.

He should nominate Ted Cruz so the media's heads will explode.

Who am I kidding. Their head's will explode no matter who he nominates.

:overhead:

I was thinking this earlier but I honestly don't believe that the Republicans would confirm Cruz. I think he is pretty much universally hated.

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Trump is burning bridges. He's circumvented tiers of government. It's only the first 10 days. We have Republicans already criticizing him. Members of Congress.

I'm not saying it's imminent. However nothing is impossible at this point. All bets are off.

Trump is burning bridges. He's circumvented tiers of government. It's only the first 10 days. We have Republicans already criticizing him. Members of Congress.

I'm not saying it's imminent. However nothing is impossible at this point. All bets are off.

Ryan or McConnel would have to grow a spine.

It’s nothing more than total resistance to everything. It doesn’t matter what it is. There is going to be total resistance to everything. He’s gonna name his Supreme Court pick tomorrow night. Total resistance. The protests at the airports bought and paid for by George Soros, prearranged. People have been sitting and waiting for the moment to be cued to action.”

Say what you will about Rush, but he's not a dumb man. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

he can't be impeached unless he commits a crime, doing things that aren't liked is no grounds for impeachment

The protests at the airports bought and paid for by George Soros, prearranged

LOL. An XO that came out of nowhere - with most Republicans in Congress even caught off-guard.

But yeah, George Soros sent out "save the date" cards to a prearranged group of totally random

strangers throughout the country - and paid for them, of course. :doublethumbsup:

Yeah, nothing wrong with THAT logic. LOL

I'd say impeachment isn't nearly as likely as the 'Powers that Be' yank his choke chain - hard - and effectively put

Pence in charge. - Sending Bannon packing at the same time. - Especially if in about a year's time, the numbers

for mid-term elections look abysmal. BTW - Pissing and Blowing off the CIA and cutting Congress out of the loop

is a pretty good way to make that happen.

I just see it on Facebook constantly, and I'm like "what planet do you people live on?"

Some people think there's an end around every decision they don't like.

Maybe I don't normally pay this much attention, but does the President normally go on national television in prime time to announce his pick?

LOL. An XO that came out of nowhere - with most Republicans in Congress even caught off-guard.

But yeah, George Soros sent out "save the date" cards to a prearranged group of totally random

strangers throughout the country - and paid for them, of course. :doublethumbsup:

Yeah, nothing wrong with THAT logic. LOL

blabbering idiot......

Maybe I don't normally pay this much attention, but does the President normally go on national television in prime time to announce his pick?

Reality stars do.

Reality stars do.

Wouldn't matter who he picked, you are going to bash it no matter what. Cognitive bias at its finest. Your a focking clown.

Wouldn't matter who he picked, you are going to bash it no matter what. Cognitive bias at its finest. Your a focking clown.

You are proving the bias...acting as if you know what I will do. You have shown what a clown you are over and over little boy.

BTW...if its Pryor...I will bash it as the guy is not fit for the SC much less some of the lower courts.

Gorsuch Id have some reservations (hard to paint him as pro women or worker). But it could be worse than him.

Hardiman Id be ok with for the most part.

You are proving the bias...acting as if you know what I will do. You have shown what a clown you are over and over little boy.

BTW...if its Pryor...I will bash it as the guy is not fit for the SC much less some of the lower courts.

Gorsuch Id have some reservations (hard to paint him as pro women or worker). But it could be worse than him.

Hardiman Id be ok with for the most part.

Everyone knows exactly what you will do and say. You repeat the same things on a daily basis. I think you may be clinically insane.