Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Radical Islamic Attack Denver

Turns out that Denver Transit Officer killed was done by a radical Muslim. An assassination. RIP.

Damn. :mad: do you have a link, all I can find is a bunch of reports that name him....Joshua Cummings and state that he "looked like a hippie". :dunno:

Damn. :mad: do you have a link, all I can find is a bunch of reports that name him....Joshua Cummings and state that he "looked like a hippie". :dunno:

Can't link. Just google radical Islamic attack denver. Shoukd be second one down.

• Like 1

So can we ban travel from Texas now?

No. But we can let in less of these cult members. Less of them is better. We have enough.

Here's a link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/denver-man-accused-fatally-shooting-transit-officer-article-1.2961855

However, motive is unknown so it's irresponsible to classify this as a radical islamic attack.

Can't link. Just google radical Islamic attack denver. Shoukd be second one down.

First link is to this thread.... :first:

No. But we can let in less of these cult members. Less of them is better. We have enough.

Let in? Is this guy an immigrant?

You're digging yourself deeper and deeper, asswipe

Let in? Is this guy an immigrant?

No. But he's in the same cult. Keep more of them out. Deal with what we have

You're digging yourself deeper and deeper, asswipe

😃. You gonna cry?

Low rent my ass!!

FFToday moves the needle once again...just like it moved Jordan's needle into Amy's ass.

No. But he's in the same cult. Keep more of them out. Deal with what we have and the new angry radicals we're creating

Fixed your post

Poor RP...trying so hard

Trying What? It didn't happen?

Poor RP...trying so hard

LOl God, I hope he was a better cop than he is a poster. Absolutely terrible. Fail after fail after fail....

LOl God, I hope he was a better cop than he is a poster. Absolutely terrible. Fail after fail after fail....

Lol

Was he a refugee? Cause he's a white guy named Joshua Cummings. :unsure:

• Like 1

Was he a refugee? Cause he's a white guy named Joshua Cummings. :unsure:

No. Nobody said he was. Different thread. This one is about the radical Islamic attack in Denver.

First link is to this thread.... :first:

That's why it might have not been such a bad idea by whoever deleted the butt hole licking thread. Do we really want some creep googling that sh1t at 2 am with his cack in his hand ending up here?

"Oh crap. Please say he was born in one of the seven countries in Trump's ban"

-Hardcore Troubadouche

"Oh crap. Please say he was born in one of the seven countries in Trump's ban"

-Hardcore Troubadouche

You think I care where they are from? Nope. If they belong to a religion that preaches mistreatment of women and kills LGBT people thats enough for me.

That's the one, but that's from yesterday.

So he's not a refugee or an immigrant and not even of middle eastern descent, just some hire dude who converted to Islam and shot someone.

Is that right?

So he's not a refugee or an immigrant and not even of middle eastern descent, just some hire dude who converted to Islam and shot someone.

Is that right?

Non sequiturs abound. Why all worked up about a bit of news? Poor guy who got killed left behind a family. Killed in a religious war he had no part in. Shame

Non sequiturs abound. Why all worked up about a bit of news? Poor guy who got killed left behind a family. Killed in a religious war he had no part in. Shame

If you were feeling lonely and just wanted to talk there were better ways to go about it RP. :(

You think I care where they are from? Nope. If they belong to a religion that preaches mistreatment of women and kills LGBT people thats enough for me.

And some whites are in the KKK and would love to lynch all black people. I'd like to see all of those people removed from the country, as well as any Muslims who wants to do harm to Christians. However, I don't blame all white people for what a few ignorant, hateful ass holes do. Nor do I blame all Muslims for what a few ignorant, hateful ones do. I'm weird like that.

• Like 1

Libtards on tilt. Not even lunchtime yet.

:clap: :lol:

I'm not the one starting threads and having them torn apart in one reply. :doh:

And some whites are in the KKK and would love to lynch all black people. I'd like to see all of those people removed from the country, as well as any Muslims who wants to do harm to Christians. However, I don't blame all white people for what a few ignorant, hateful ass holes do. Nor do I blame all Muslims for what a few ignorant, hateful ones do. I'm weird like that.

I'm against importing any KKK or white supremacists. We have enough of them too. Don't need more.

How do you know the killing had anything to do with Islam?

:clap: :lol:

I'm not the one starting threads and having them torn apart in one reply. :doh:

What's torn apart? The story is true. Talk about deranged.

How do you know the killing had anything to do with Islam?

I'm good like that.

they fact that you think its even remotely close to the same thing shows your ignorance in the issue