Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Does Lynch even have a brain?

What made him do what he did? Is this guy juiced up on something? Is he just dumb? Is he just a look at me over the team type of guy? Or all of the above?

Running in from the sideline, strike 1.

Pushing around a ref, strike 2.

Getting pissed at the other teams players instead of whoever called a draw play for a QB who was out with a back issue in previous weeks, strike 3.

He will probably get suspended for week 8 as well.

Jeez.

Skittles is a real weirdo. Raiders are dumb for signing him. He is a peculiar dude and super entertaining because you never know what he's going to do, but I wouldn't want him on my favorite team.

His goofy sideline dance earlier this year, now running onto the field to get a fistful of ref........the dude is bizarre and I love it.

Trump, idiotic, and loser in one sentence. How fitting.

Marcus is his cousin, he went on field to separate the two side, mostly to protect Marcus.

Marcus is his cousin, he went on field to separate the two side, mostly to protect Marcus.

was he protecting him from the ref?

• Like 1

I'm sure he will blame trump for his idiotic actions. what a loser

Seriously. I wouldn't doubt it if he turns it into some sort hate crime against him if he gets suspended. Maybe he can join up with Elliotts lawyers.

Does he do post game interviews? I think with Seattle he didnt do interviews right? At least this was entertaining in a football sense which their whole mission is supposed to be entertainment.

Still, I can't imagine his team is all that happy with him today. Maybe his backup is though.

I feel like he got tunnel vision and just grabbed/pushed the first person in his way...it just happened to be a ref.

Not condoning what he did...he should have never gone onto the field to begin with, and it should be a suspension. But it didn't look like malicious intent toward the ref. Lynch appeared to be looking past him during the whole ordeal.

But back to the original question...yea I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed.

was he protecting him from the ref?

Yeah. Weird excuse

When a QB becomes a rusher the defense is gonna try to do all kinds of smacking him around til the whistle blows. All teams do that.

You guys are overlooking a hugely import factor: He was very likely on a Skittles fueled sugar rage. Don't believe me? Halloween is right around the corner. Watch those neighborhood kids and how they react when they come to your door and you are out of candy. Watch your own kids when you try to get them to bed after 13 snickers bars, 27 tootsie rolls and countless M&M's. Sugar rages are nothing to scoff at...

:nono:

• Like 1

CTE

CTE = Candy Triggered Euphoria

Serious stuff man...

• Like 3

Funny part is, that sprint he did right after getting his helmet on was by far the fastest he's moved this entire season.

• Like 2

hahaha this is the stupidity that the nfl players are trying to pass off. Oh...its a family thing. Ya gotta stick up for ya family cuz. Bullcrap. Just bullcrap. You mean to tell me his cousin needs protecting in the NFL? From who? The jets? The sharks? MS-13? its the nfl. there are no kids in the nfl. There are grown ass men.

hahaha this is the stupidity that the nfl players are trying to pass off. Oh...its a family thing. Ya gotta stick up for ya family cuz. Bullcrap. Just bullcrap. You mean to tell me his cousin needs protecting in the NFL? From who? The jets? The sharks? MS-13? its the nfl. there are no kids in the nfl. There are grown ass men.

F-that dude...it's these guys you have to worry about:

T-birds

F-that dude...it's these guys you have to worry about:

T-birds

When you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way, from your first fumble lost to your last 4th and eight....

Skittles is a real weirdo. Raiders are dumb for signing him. He is a peculiar dude and super entertaining because you never know what he's going to do, but I wouldn't want him on my favorite team.

His goofy sideline dance earlier this year, now running onto the field to get a fistful of ref........the dude is bizarre and I love it.

He's kind of like the Christopher Walken of the NFL.

He should do this dance on the sideline:

You all have it wrong. I got from good source- raider fan, that they had to have Lynch on there team. It was a big upgrade from latavius Murrays 12 TDs last year. I would say his name but I forget, he hasn't been around since the season started.

You all have it wrong. I got from good source- raider fan, that they had to have Lynch on there team. It was a big upgrade from latavius Murrays 12 TDs last year. I would say his name but I forget, he hasn't been around since the season started.

How can you possibly say that any team, including Oakland, couldn't use a feature back that has already put up 266 yards on 72 carries with a bonus of 4 receptions for 38 yards in only 7 games!!??

Oh yeah, and boy can he dance on the sidelines to cheer his team on. What a team player to boot!!

And count em, 2 (yes 2) massive touchdowns so far. And he is not even finished yet.

He messed up and is a bit of an odd duck but hes also apparently saved every cent of his contract money over the years so I wouldnt call him dumb.

He messed up and is a bit of an odd duck but hes also apparently saved every cent of his contract money over the years so I wouldnt call him dumb.

I absolutly don't know anything about this guy's personal life. I assume all these guys are making wise choices around their finances unless someone exposes them otherwise. And I don't know if he is a math genius, a philosophical guru, or even is being consulted on mechanical engineering.

But something he has done all of his life, where he is making choices that hurt the team he is on (not a mistake on the field), doesn't make him look like a very smart dude.

That dancing on the sideline when he has not been a very good player, doesn't make him look like a very smart dude.

You can phrase it how you like (odd duck), I just question his smarts.

Oh my

Thats actually insulting to someone saying that as an adult they should be respected and are smart simply for getting paid millions and not being broke.

How do you only get one game for leaving the bench and attacking a ref?

They should make him take a knee for the whole year.

How do you only get one game for leaving the bench and attacking a ref?

They should make him take a knee for the whole year.

Not only that but he is going to appeal the suspension. There is supposed to be a hearing next week. WTF is that all about. This guy is truly mentally ill.

Whats he going to say? My cousin needed me in that life threatening altercation? The ref should be suspended for blocking my way to save him?

What made him do what he did? Is this guy juiced up on something? Is he just dumb? Is he just a look at me over the team type of guy? Or all of the above?

Running in from the sideline, strike 1.

Pushing around a ref, strike 2.

Getting pissed at the other teams players instead of whoever called a draw play for a QB who was out with a back issue in previous weeks, strike 3.

He will probably get suspended for week 8 as well.

Jeez.

Look at me guy, and the Raiders-especially this year, are just not really focused. Crap WRs, crap QB (play him he's crap, don't and he goes off).............Big Al would roll over in his grave, and if still alive talk to some of his thugs about these primadonna's.

Look at me guy, and the Raiders-especially this year, are just not really focused. Crap WRs, crap QB (play him he's crap, don't and he goes off).............Big Al would roll over in his grave, and if still alive talk to some of his thugs about these primadonna's.

Big Al Davis would have no problem with Lynch's actions and neither do I.

Marshawn Lynch is a Raider and relights the Raider attitude that Al encouraged.

Back in Al's days there was a sign above the Raiders weight room that said Raiders' RULES:

Rule #1 Cheating is encouraged

Rule #2 see rule number one

Show me one quote from Al Davis that suggested he frowned upon his players fighting or running onto the field to fight???

Pretty sure if you go back to the Stabler days you will see enough players that the Raiders didn't need to cheat. And if memory serves me right Al Davis destroyed things from then on.

Big Al Davis would have no problem with Lynch's actions and neither do I.

Marshawn Lynch is a Raider and relights the Raider attitude that Al encouraged.

Back in Al's days there was a sign above the Raiders weight room that said Raiders' RULES:

Rule #1 Cheating is encouraged

Rule #2 see rule number one

Show me one quote from Al Davis that suggested he frowned upon his players fighting or running onto the field to fight???

Oh big deal if Al Davis liked his players to get kicked out of games and gets suspended. Lynch is an idiot and his current coaches are pissed at him.

Pretty sure if you go back to the Stabler days you will see enough players that the Raiders didn't need to cheat. And if memory serves me right Al Davis destroyed things from then on.

LMAO at your memory.