Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

The complete timeline of FBI / Obama / Comey / Clinton collusion and treason against Trump

Always remember, you are putting your trust and emphatic blind faith in an idiot.

If you ever have grandkids and they ask you about Trump. Best to just lie and say you never liked him.

Let me see if I can do this one from memory.

1. Nope, absolutely no contact whatsoever with the Russians. And as far as I know, nobody in my entire staff had any contact with the Russians.

2. Well if there was a meeting, it was with people who weren't very close to Trump, not even paid advisors.

3. Well if my campaign staff did meet with the Russians then it had to be very brief and only about The Magnificat you know adoptions?

4. Trump jr. Releases all the emails related to the meeting including prior to the meeting and the entire distribution list and the fact that the meeting was to gather dirt on Hillary Clinton which Donald jr. Thought would be quote great!

5. Okay, the core of my campaign staff was at the meeting. But Hillary and Company set that meeting up!

6. Except, not only did Don Juniors memos reveal that this was about anything but adoptions, it also showed that the meeting was set up by various members of the Trump Administration.

7. But but but there was no collusion! We didn't use any of the information that they gave us!

8. Donald Trump campaign rally openly soliciting the Russians to provide materials on Hillary from Wikileaks. Backed up by contacts from Rodger Stone and other members of his staff actually working with Wikileaks to get dirt.

9. But but but there was no collusion! Everybody says so!

10. If you receive any materials from a foreign government, you are to turn them over immediately to the FBI. Which Trump's campaign did not. Moreover, whether you use the data or not, it is considered a gift in kind. And that is a violation of federal election law.

11. No collusion! Rosenstein is crooked!

12. Mr. President? You appointed him. And at the time you and Pence fell out of your pants praising the guy.

I think that pretty much sums up the whole Russia meeting thing. All right from memory.

Same thing I've been asking the whole time. If you did nothing wrong, why is literally everybody involved in that meeting lying about it and have been caught lying about it?

Trump was caught in a bald-faced lie about the whole adoption thing.

Of course, he lied about nobody ever having contact with the Russians either. That lie was so bad it's laughable.

Innocent people don't lie. They don't need to.

Always remember, you are putting your trust and emphatic blind faith in an idiot.

If you ever have grandkids and they ask you about Trump. Best to just lie and say you never liked him.

Wow another anti American lemming. Trump is saving America. Maybe you should leave if you are against it. I hear Venezuela is nice this time of the year. Now GTFO. .

You think we trust and have faith in you? You're mistaken.

Thought some of you might find this interesting, useful. The complete timeline of FBI / Obama / Comey / Clinton collusion and treason against Trump

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-05-20-complete-timeline-of-fbi-obama-clinton-comey-collusion-and-treason-against-trump.html#

Thanks for the link. Well written although I don't know if we'll ever find out everything that went down.

• Like 1

Thought some of you might find this interesting, useful. The complete timeline of FBI / Obama / Comey / Clinton collusion and treason against Trump

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-05-20-complete-timeline-of-fbi-obama-clinton-comey-collusion-and-treason-against-trump.html#

Did I miss it or did they skip over when Hillary broke into Patriots stadium and over-inflated the footballs? :dunno: