• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#121 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,487 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:38 AM

Don't agree with the Saul hate. May be one of if not best spinoffs ever imo... Kick ass show in its own right
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human faceforever.

#122 mighty_thor

mighty_thor

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,822 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:44 PM

Don't agree with the Saul hate. May be one of if not best spinoffs ever imo... Kick ass show in its own right

I like it a lot too. I binged watched the series just before season three started so that may have made the first two seasons seem less "slow" for me. Like "Breaking Bad" the series seems to get better each season.

#123 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,487 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:28 AM

Season 4 starts tomorrow
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human faceforever.

#124 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,952 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:35 AM

Tommorow? I woke up yesterday and there was an episode on DVR

#125 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 28,208 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:41 AM

Tommorow? I woke up yesterday and there was an episode on DVR

Prob same as I got. 9 minute trailer

2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

#126 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,952 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:44 AM

Thx, hadn't watched yet. :thumbsup:

#127 HTH

HTH

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:32 PM

Which channel is it on?

TIA

#128 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,487 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:36 PM

AMC, seasons 1-3 are on the Netflixes

#129 HTH

HTH

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:45 PM

AMC, seasons 1-3 are on the Netflixes

:thumbsup:

#130 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:53 PM

Love the show, will for sure watch. Also recently was breaking bad anniversary stuff, interviews etc. Really great stuff for fans. I recently rewatched the series and it really is a top tier show all time if not the very best. Couldnt put it down, same as when I first binged it.

#131 frank

frank

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,290 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 03:39 PM

What is in the trailer? I would like a recap but don't want to see too much upcoming stuff.

Another Dumb fvcking post by frank. :wave:

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

OOTMFFOTB

#132 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,487 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 03:50 PM

I just watched the last few episodes of season three... Quick recap, spoilers....

Kim crashed her car, the sandpiper story line seemed to wrap, Chuck was bought out at the firm and kicked over the lantern setting his house on fire, nacho switched the pills, Hector left in the ambulance, Gus seemed to know something shady caused it... Mike and Gus have recently agree to a one time money laundering deal.

#133 frank

frank

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,290 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 03:57 PM

I just watched the last few episodes of season three... Quick recap, spoilers....

Kim crashed her car, the sandpiper story line seemed to wrap, Chuck was bought out at the firm and kicked over the lantern setting his house on fire, nacho switched the pills, Hector left in the ambulance, Gus seemed to know something shady caused it... Mike and Gus have recently agree to a one time money laundering deal.

I don't remember the fire or either thing involving Gus.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

OOTMFFOTB

#134 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,487 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 04:12 PM

I don't remember the fire or either thing involving Gus.

Chuck basically had a total breakdown after being pushed out the firm, destroyed his own house trying to find the source of electricity still coming in, he kicked at the gas lantern till it torched the place basically committing suicide... There was a meeting with nacho, Hector, Gus and one other dude I think... Hector started going ballistic but had been popping fake pills nacho made and switched in and out, Hector fell to the ground and they called 911... They made a point of showing Gus's reaction which indicated he knew something was up.

#135 frank

frank

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,290 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 04:13 PM

Chuck basically had a total breakdown after being pushed out the firm, destroyed his own house trying to find the source of electricity still coming in, he kicked at the gas lantern till it torched the place basically committing suicide... There was a meeting with nacho, Hector, Gus and one other dude I think... Hector started going ballistic but had been popping fake pills nacho made and switched in and out, Hector fell to the ground and they called 911... They made a point of showing Gus's reaction which indicated he knew something was up.

Cool. Thanks.

-- Jack Lambert --

OOTMFFOTB

#136 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,487 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 04:15 PM

The thing with Gus and Mike was just a meeting at the chicken restaurant, just showing how their relationship continued to develop. Actually I'm not sure if they agreed to the money laundering thing but it was discussed

#137 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 67,946 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:15 PM

Why did ktulu feel like he had to post that ######?
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#138 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 67,946 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:17 PM

I'm trying to wrap my brain around that blond. She hasn't really been in much else. She's got sort of that large lesbian volleyball player slash lipstick lesbian look to her.

I don't mean large as in fat, I just mean Stout framed.

It would help if she wore something that works with my spank bank a little easier.

#139 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,487 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:20 PM

Why did ktulu feel like he had to post that ######?

eat a bag of d1cks... That's old shitte and was preceded with a spoiler alert anyway, dummy. :wave:

#140 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:48 PM

S4 premiers tonight. 

Hopefully Saul starts breaking bad sooner than later, last season was a bit of a drag.

#141 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:49 PM

Thanks man, last season was so slow I forgot how things ended. 

#142 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,868 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:08 PM

Slow

#143 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,487 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:42 PM

Hopefully Saul starts breaking Bad sooner than later

in the last episode of season three Jimmy throws his Rolodex in the garbage and says that after his suspension is over he'll "need a whole new business plan"...I read that as the change to Saul was coming soon.

#144 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:54 PM

The show is excellent and this season has been one of the best. I like how its basically 3 dif shows. Its Jimmy and Kim with their stuff, Mike and Gus and their business and Nacho with the cartel stuff. All intriguing and well written.

#145 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 67,946 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:16 AM

Watched the season finale. My God, if Bob O doesn't get an Emmy, there's something wrong in TV Land.

The writers should too.

I don't quite understand who the guy that was chasing Mike is in relation to the whole story.

Still, great episode.

#146 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:20 PM

Watched the season finale. My God, if Bob O doesn't get an Emmy, there's something wrong in TV Land.

The writers should too.

I don't quite understand who the guy that was chasing Mike is in relation to the whole story.

Still, great episode.

Yea great episode and excellent season all around.

The guy that was following Mike is Lalo. While we dont know much about him now, hes referenced in breaking bad.

Episode 8 of Season 2, called "Better Call Saul." Jess and Walt abduct Saul and the lawyer is worried that this is the end for him. "No, it wasn't me. It was Ignacio. He's the one," Saul pleads before switching over to Spanish. When Jesse orders him to speak in English, Saul asks, "Lalo didn't send you?" And when Jesse says no, an extremely relieved Saul replied, "Oh, thank god."

#147 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,487 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:25 PM

https://www.rollings...terview-732729/

#148 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:29 PM

https://www.rollings...terview-732729/

Nice. I would love more expansion on the post BB stuff in Omaha. Those are some of my fave bits.

#149 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,868 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:54 PM

This season wasn't very good.