Sign in to follow this  
hoydogg

Week 3 streaming defense

Let's get it started. Who you got? I'm looking at Titans and Dolphins. Don't really feel too confident starting Carolina against the Saints.

Let's get it started. Who you got? I'm looking at Titans and Dolphins. Don't really feel too confident starting Carolina against the Saints.

i will be starting panthers at home vs the saints. panthers are an elite defense this year and carolina has owned the saints when they get them at home. frankly the saints offense hasn't impressed me at all this year. hard to believe its just snead...i think its because their defense is so bad that teams just tee off on brees knowing they won't run often.

I'm going to play the Rams vs the Niners.

i will be starting panthers at home vs the saints. panthers are an elite defense this year and carolina has owned the saints when they get them at home. frankly the saints offense hasn't impressed me at all this year. hard to believe its just snead...i think its because their defense is so bad that teams just tee off on brees knowing they won't run often.

I was on the fence about starting them. I think you may have convinced me otherwise.

what defense doesn't look elite when starting off vs the twin offensive juggernauts of San Francisco and Buffalo?! :dunno: :rolleyes:

I personally would look at other options. Rams @ 49'ers, Eagles vs Giants, Cowboys @ Cards, Packers vs Bengals; Dolphins @ Jets; Steelers @ Bears

I have the Packer available also, but I think I'm sticking with the Rams can the Niners.

Nice pick up.

I'm a Packer fan, and not sure I would trust the Packers D. After the game last night I was having flashbacks from last year. Can't really count the Seattle game. I mean, they almost lost to the Niners.

Ravens are still available?

• Like 1

what defense doesn't look elite when starting off vs the twin offensive juggernauts of San Francisco and Buffalo?! :dunno: :rolleyes:

I personally would look at other options. Rams @ 49'ers, Eagles vs Giants, Cowboys @ Cards, Packers vs Bengals; Dolphins @ Jets; Steelers @ Bears

fair enough but allowing only 3 points in back to back weeks against anyone is impressive. the list is long of defenses that don't take advantage of good matchups. panthers front 7 might be the best in the league.

of the ones you listed i'd consider the eagles, fins, and steelers for sure. wouldn't touch cowboys or packers. rams i'm not sure what to think of them yet but thursday games are usually a mess so could be worth a look. another one i'd consider is the browns@colts. indy is the #1 team to start a defense against so far this year. browns have been holding their own defensively esp considering the situations their offense has left them in several times.

Sticking with the Raiders this week but picking up the Titans for weeks 4-7.

I'm thinking this exact same play. Not crazy about the Raiders traveling across the country but they've been pretty solid so far

rams are on my WW

you better get em before someone else does.

PIT v CHI

LAR v SF

PHI v NYG

MIA v NYJ

TB v MIN maybe, if Bradford is out again. Maybe even if he plays

Either eagles or dolphins can't decide but both should be fine.

Poor Eli.....he almost got killed Monday. Sunday will be worse....I'm afraid. Flowers the LT is a turnstile.

Poor Eli.....he almost got killed Monday. Sunday will be worse....I'm afraid. Flowers the LT is a turnstile.

Yeah I'm going Eagles all the way.

What's your guys feel on playing a running back vs your own defense?

Like I have Hyde and also the Rams defense.....feels like I'm siphoning off points back.

...another one i'd consider is the browns@colts. indy is the #1 team to start a defense against so far this year. browns have been holding their own defensively esp considering the situations their offense has left them in several times.

This is what I was thinking too. Their next 4 matchups are Indy, Cincy, NYJ and then Houston. If the Brown's D keeps playing decent those matchups could be exploited.

This is what I was thinking too. Their next 4 matchups are Indy, Cincy, NYJ and then Houston. If the Brown's D keeps playing decent those matchups could be exploited.

I went ahead and grabbed them because of that upcoming schedule. Myles garrett will likely return in that span as well which would be a nice boost.

I went ahead and grabbed them because of that upcoming schedule. Myles garrett will likely return in that span as well which would be a nice boost.

I haven't followed the Brown this year but because of the stigma it's hard for me to buy into any part of that team.

Actually thought Indy didn't look horrific last week on offense....I'd be careful trotting them out there.

What about San Fran at home tonight? Projected low score, home game, defense looked respectable against the Seahawks?

Either have them or Green Bay. Struggling.

Actually thought Indy didn't look horrific last week on offense....I'd be careful trotting them out there.

How did they not? The O line did play well, but less than 300yds, 13pts, Brissett turned it over once under pressure.

I like the Browns offense more so than Indy in this game which leads me back to CLE defense.

How did they not? The O line did play well, but less than 300yds, 13pts, Brissett turned it over once under pressure.

I like the Browns offense more so than Indy in this game which leads me back to CLE defense.

Against Arizona.......Cleveland ain't Arizona.

Against Arizona.......Cleveland ain't Arizona.

I want aware that ARI was an offensive juggernaut. I'll take CLE OVER 300 yds, and 16 points in less than 5 quarters.

I want aware that ARI was an offensive juggernaut. I'll take CLE OVER 300 yds, and 16 points in less than 5 quarters.

JFC.....let's go slower.

Indy...last week....played against the Arizona defense....who....by this site is ranked #1 going into the season.

Indy...this week.....plays Cleveland...who is not remotely Arizona defensively.

So if Indy put up 13 and 300 vs a good defense, what do you think they'll do to Cleveland?.