Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Detroit Lions at N.Y. Giants: In-Game Discussion

No kidding doesn't he understand he can throw he ball away. I hate Eli always have he's just not a good Qb, I know he's got a ring and had some decent seasons but so does flacco and he's about ass average as it gets.

two rings

Actually, he's not running for his life. He's just standing waiting for the D to bear hug him to the ground.

Might adjust to quicker passes. As will the defense though..

I'm fairly certain that you could pick a random 300 Lyman off the street and he would block better than Erick Flowers. He seems like he's never blocked before. He barely even slows the guy down.

I'm not liking macadoos assessment of obj in the well pick and choose when we use him. Clearly if he was 100% he'd be out there all the time, not like we thought he was 100 but sheesh even at 80% with that offense he needs to be out there all the time.

Good thing the G-Men went with that offensive guru!

Come to think of, his team IS pretty offensive!!

• Like 1

So just like that, Odell back and the offense clicks.

We must have a different game feed.

What i don't get is why they're always in 11 personell. You only throw to one receiver. Why not pull one of the 3 off the field and put a full back in there

Too bad the giants don't have regents. One of them could jump on facebook and demand mcadoo get fired

Kick the ball dumb asses

That was the best delay of game penalty of my life. It kept them from being stupid. Has their offense been so unstoppable that it seems likely that they get in there?

That was the best delay of game penalty of my life. It kept them from being stupid. Has their offense been so unstoppable that it seems likely that they get in there?

I've never been so sure a team was going to get stopped on 4th down.

The patented giants defender running by the ball carrier and falling down defensive strategy. Let's see of it pays off

They should have declined that last holding penalty. They're going to make Stafford throw it and they'll probably do something stupid.

I'd seriously fire mcadoo tomorrow. Is this team even coached? Landon collins is the only guy who can tackle on the whole team.

I focking hate almost everything about this team, from the sh1tty o-line to the predictable play calling to the terrible special teams.

The only thing I don't hate is the defense, and they're too banged up to win a game for the team.

That punt return was awesome. Macadoo has lost that team. Why would the players put forth any energy or life if the coach doesn't. I'm just a frustrated obj owner as I get this is his first game back but dang it doesn't look good going forward unless they realize they have to put him in the slot and run quick hitters and crossers all the time and put Eli in the shotgun since they have zero running game anyway it'd at least give him a second more time.

My streak of taking surefire, can't miss, no fail studs in rnd 1 and having them bust appears to be safe. Odell is fine, Giants just stink.

How is Eli still alive? He gets focking murdered back there.

Eli has proven over the years that it takes very little brain power for him to stay alive and function.

That punt return was awesome. Macadoo has lost that team. Why would the players put forth any energy or life if the coach doesn't. I'm just a frustrated obj owner as I get this is his first game back but dang it doesn't look good going forward unless they realize they have to put him in the slot and run quick hitters and crossers all the time and put Eli in the shotgun since they have zero running game anyway it'd at least give him a second more time.

I believed Eli led the league in total snaps out of the shotgun last year or the year before. it's the only time he's looked decent.

Doesn't matter. Mara isn't firing the first coach he ever hired, even though he's just not cutout for the job. It was obvious last year. Stuck with him. And Reese has been getting a pass for five years now. Has drafted about 3 or 4 studs, nothing else. All his good picks have been 1st or second rounders. Except of course Flowers. Eli should start calling his own plays. Ignore this idiot.

If they have a terrible o-line, why do they insist on putting eli's statue under center and going 3 wide? They can't even run the ball. Just stay in shotgun the whole time or keep guys in to block. Draws will be just as effective as the trash they're running under center.

Why is belichick the only guy in the league that has figured out to do obvious shït?

Now Mcadoo is blaming Eli for not getting that 4th and goal play off.

Hey, douche, you can call time out. And, hey, how about saving some time at the end of the 1st half with a timeout.

Oh and while we're at it, how about you fivure out a way to work around the limitations of your personnel instead of setting everyone up to fail?

My favorite thing about this game was listening on Westward 1 Radio. Boomer Esiason is an idiot, we know that. But his comment at the start of the game: "You know after last week the Giants spent the week focusing on run defense in preparation for this game."

Yeah. Playing the Lions. Focus on run defense.

Now Mcadoo is blaming Eli for not getting that 4th and goal play off.

Hey, douche, you can call time out. And, hey, how about saving some time at the end of the 1st half with a timeout.

Oh and while we're at it, how about you fivure out a way to work around the limitations of your personnel instead of setting everyone up to fail?

Publicly slamming the QB who brought 2 rings to the organization is a bad look, but a great way to lose the team.

If they have a terrible o-line, why do they insist on putting eli's statue under center and going 3 wide? They can't even run the ball. Just stay in shotgun the whole time or keep guys in to block. Draws will be just as effective as the trash they're running under center.

Why is belichick the only guy in the league that has figured out to do obvious shït?

Even supposedly great offensive minds like Bruce Arians does stupid , like Ellington getting 30 snaps and on 28 of them they throw the ball. That's like holding up a big neon sign saying hey defense pass play coming up. Of course all coaches seem to do this but it's still dumb. Sometimes I wonder why spygate ever happened.

McAdoo is a bad, bad, bad HC. He might be a decent OC, might. Anyone think he gets the axe before the end of the season? Lot of talent and no production. Can't put all the blame on Flowers or Eli. The coaches should recognize their issues. Bad coaching!!!

Bring in more receivers, screw the line. Nice job jackass

They're following the Detroit team building plan from the mid 00's.

It's a sad state of affairs. I long for the smash mouth football days of ball control and great D. Where for art thou Rodney Hampton?

Dear Mr. Mara,

Please fire McAdooty and Reese today. They suck at their jobs.

Sincerely,

Disillusioned Giants' Fan