Sign in to follow this  
Phil Simms 11

Willie Snead

This guy is gaining in snap count and targets, now playing the second most WR snaps for New Orleans barely over Colston and behind Cooks.

The guy is 5-11 but a good route runner.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/willie-snead-climbs-saints-depth-153931866.html

Anybody giving him a look? I picked him up already.

With the mess at wr in New Orleans Willie has been better than all of them and may lead them in receiving this year..

Cooks getting the #1 wr treatment has shown his inability to beat top corners so Willie is open more often vs the 2's and 3's..

None of them are great options right now with brees and his shoulder issues, but having Willie is just as good as any of them so maybe he keeps it up and as drew gets his arm back Willie gets even more work as the year plays out.

Picked him up in one league, certainly think he has potential moving forward. Getting more snaps than Coleman and proving himself to Brees

He appears to be what we all thought Coleman was gonna be after the preseason. Added and possibly starting him this week depending on how my walking injury ward shakes out by Sunday.

I'm extatic I snared him off ww for 12 team ppr league.

The efficient kid already has 16 catches on 22 targets (10.6 YPT). Caught all 5 passes this week & 5-7 in week 3. He gets open more than Cooks/Coleman and Brees now trusts him. He's got good pedigree as his ol man was his college coach and the dude can run routes.

I haven't seen him play but heard he had a terrific preseason and have carried over into the season. Do you think he's worth an add specially with the upcoming buys for a roster spot. Or is someone more establish like Eddie Royal why thing as a little bit better I better sign then I need. Just thought I ask thanks.

I got Hankerson and Hurns off the WW. I had Snead as my #3 grab, but I didn't get that low in my list.

I haven't seen him play but heard he had a terrific preseason and have carried over into the season. Do you think he's worth an add specially with the upcoming buys for a roster spot. Or is someone more establish like Eddie Royal why thing as a little bit better I better sign then I need. Just thought I ask thanks.

I snagged Snead for my ppr league. -but they are close re: standard scoring ss well Royal's bye is wk 7, Snead's is wk 11

With Jeffery returning, Royal's targets should drop (he had 10 last week. He faces a tasty matchup w/ KC, then DET.

Snead's production is on the upswing (acting as a #2 WR). Upcoming he faces PHI, ATL, IND, NYG. It's a touch call in standard as Cutler looks for ER in the red ,... but I'd give the nod to Snead here.

Saints fan here. Snead is the real deal. Since training camp he's beat out Seantavius Jones, Nick Toon, and now Brandon Coleman. Not saying that those guys are top notch but it ain't easy to start from the very bottom of the depth chart and work your way up. He has gotten better every game since preseason

• Like 1

Would anyone start him over J. Matthews this week?

I know I can't, but throwing around the idea of sitting A Brown

Would anyone start him over J. Matthews this week?

I know I can't, but throwing around the idea of sitting A Brown

Id play Snead over Mathews but not Brown. Mathews looks like something is wrong, the drops the new system, not sure. Brown needs a couple catches or one long recp. to get going this final Vick week. So I think it comes down to, who`s more liokely to get on track Mathews or Brown ?

Yea I would roll with Snead over Matthews also , but no way would I play him over Brown .