Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Here for ANY and ALL questions!

Make the trades, then sign up at http://ffblife.com

The trades make sense and getting McCoy and Fitz is more than enough for Arian, when Dre gets back he'll steal some thunder. Romo is not a bad QB compared to Brees and you can start Shonn Greene who's outperforming CJ lately anyway.

I have a couple.

WRs this week. Pick 4 (3 + flex): Nate Washington; DHB; Austin; Boldin; Rice.

QB question. Have 3 - Freeman; Flacco; and Palmer. Is Palmer for real? Should I drop Flacco (hard remaining schedule) if I can find a remotely good flex?

RB question - Bye week #2 RB - Lance Bell or Delone Carter?

Rice, Boldin, Austin and Washington.

Not sure on Palmer but OAK must think so as they're signing TJ and trying to put weapons around him to succeed so I'd wait and see. Say he does good (like Cam did), maybe you can trade him for more than you could get on the wire.

RB - 1st, it's Lance Ball and 2nd, Lance Ball. lol

Hope this helps, check out http://ffblife.com and sign up for an account, it's free.

Trade CJ for D.Murray in a 6 player TD heavy keeper league... i also would receive a mid round draft pick?????

Tough call, tough to trade CJ in a keeper league. I know he's a stinker this season but will it last, not sure. At the same time Murray also has a bright future and DAL has to be near the end on Felix's injuries, but I see more of a 2 back system in DAL in the future. All in all, after CJ's burned you I could understand you making the trade but if your team can sustain it, or you're too far out to contend, I'd keep CJ.

Check out http://ffblife.com and sign up, it's free.

Couple trades I offered out there which is the best:

Trade 1: Give Newton and A Brown

Get Welker and Alex Smith

Trade 2: Give B Roth,

Get Bowe - idk if he'll bite on this one

Trade 3: Give B Roth

Get Manningham - I can get this one

Trade 4: Give B Roth and A Brown

Get AJ Green and Josh Freeman

It's a 12 team ppr league my roster is in the sig - also would you do all of the above if I don;t get the best one?

Thanks

I need a RB, and bad. Wells is my starter. DeAngelo Williams and Ben Tate are my only other RB's. This guy wants Michael Vick & Jimmy Graham for Matt Forte. My other TE is Greg Olsen. My other QB's are Cam Newton and Matt Ryan.

Hope this helps, HELL NO! Not a good move, trade lower and get a solid back that'll still help you win, or get the guy to add to the deal!

Who do I start?

14 team league - non-ppr - standard scoring.

QB- T. Romo

WR1 - A. Johnson (if he is healthy)

WR2 - J. Maclin

RB1 - L. McCoy

RB2 - D. Murray? Is he my RB2 this week?

Flex - B. Lloyd, S. Greene, or M. Bush (looks like McFadden is out Sunday. We will see.)

TE - T. Gonzalez or B. Celek who is going against a weak TE-defense.

Def - Cincinnati or Buffalo

Thanks!

Also, nice website! I've been checking it out.

Hey, I'm wondering who I should put in my RB2, Flex and both WR positions. See my signature below for my team. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Notes:

Matthews is likely out, so + for Tolbert.

Stevie Johnson is on Revis Islan.

Daniel Thomas is very Questionable (I'd love suggestions w/ and w/o his inclusion)

Thanks again.

Boomers - Bush should get a ton of touches with DMC, so go with him if DMC is out. They'll protect Palmer and run all over Denver.

Celek, most targets for Eagles last two games (surprisingly), I think Turner has the good game for Atl.

Buffalo, more playmakers and should see more running than passing.

Appreciate it about the site, sign up if you can. It makes it easier for us to get the rankings and start em/sit em out to you in the newsletter.

Good luck this week!

Dead Rabbits - sorry man, I'm not at a computer so I can't see your signature. Between the 3 you named I would go Stevie Johnson, Daniel Thomas will split at best coming off injury and with Bush playing well. Tolbert hasn't been hot since the big 3 TD game so go with the person relied on most to perform.

Check us out at http://ffblife.com where it's free to sign up. Good luck and again, sorry if this wasn't your exact question.

Ru - I like lineup 1, balanced, Eli can compete with the others while you have Brady's target so don't need him, got Wallace and Turner.

Http://ffblife.com

This lineup look right? Full team in sig, I'm debating with myself if N. Washington and M. Tolbert, given their matchups are the best choices.

Thanks!

QB- A. Rod

RB- L. McCoy

RB- C. Benson

WR- V. Cruz

WR- N. Washington

TE- D. Keller

Flex- M. Tolbert

Can't see your signature but Tolbert's a great flex and sounds like he's ready to handle the load. N. Washington is becoming a focal point for Matt so they're solid. Wish I could see you're other options but those two are decent starts. Keller is what worries me.

Who should I start this week? I have Frank Gore vs Washington or Chris Wells vs St Louis. I know Gore has the hot hand but the Rams' run defense sux. A little help please.

Who should I start this week? I have Frank Gore vs Washington or Chris Wells vs St Louis. I know Gore has the hot hand but the Rams' run defense sux. A little help please.

I'd stick with Gore until he lets you down. Outside of getting lucky enough to land on the one, Wells would've totaled 8 points for you last week. Good luck.

Http://ffblife.com - Sign up, it's free.

So i have 4 rbs and imo only 2 solid rec i want to do an upgrade and use one of the RB's i have.

RB

Adrian Peterson

Matt Forte

Steven Jackson

and LeGarret Blount

Current WR

Roddy White

Steve Smith

Santonio Holmes

I put the offers out and here is what i have to choose from

sjax for Stevie Johnson

blount for Brandon Marshall

or

Sjax for dwayne bowe

what do you guys think?

i really wish Marshall had a competent QB

So i have 4 rbs and imo only 2 solid rec i want to do an upgrade and use one of the RB's i have.

RB

Adrian Peterson

Matt Forte

Steven Jackson

and LeGarret Blount

Current WR

Roddy White

Steve Smith

Santonio Holmes

I put the offers out and here is what i have to choose from

sjax for Stevie Johnson

blount for Brandon Marshall

or

Sjax for dwayne bowe

what do you guys think?

i really wish Marshall had a competent QB

SJax for Bowe seems like it'd fit your team, though I'm not necessarily sure it's needed. Santonio will come back around as he's still getting open so Marshall and him will be comparable.

http://ffblife.com - free to sign up.

I'm fielding offers for AJ and this came across today. Shonn Greene and Jordy Nelson for Andre Johnson and A Hernandez.

My team is in signature. Is this a good deal? Thanks. Losing my mind over here. My record is bad but still in playoff hunt.

Hey Fresh1, I didn't realize you couldn't see signatures. My bad. Thanks for the reply. I'm really having trouble making decisions this week. I need RB2, Flex and WR1 and 2. Also, I'm on the fence about my Kicker and Defense. Basically, pick my whole team, haha. Any help would be great. Thanks.

12 Team - No PPR - 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex, 1TE, 1D/ST, 1K

QB - Ben Roethlisberger

QB - Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB - LeSean McCoy

RB - Mike Tolbert

RB - Jonathon Stewart

RB - Daniel Thomas

RB - Knowshon Moreno

WR - Andre Johnson

WR - Miles Austin

WR - Brandon Marshall

WR - Stevie Johnson

WR - Darius Heyward-Bey

TE - Jason Witten

K - Sebastian Janikowski

K - David Akers

D/ST - Green Bay Packers

D/ST - Cincinnati Bengals

I'm fielding offers for AJ and this came across today. Shonn Greene and Jordy Nelson for Andre Johnson and A Hernandez.

My team is in signature. Is this a good deal? Thanks. Losing my mind over here. My record is bad but still in playoff hunt.

Sorry man, can't quite sign off on that deal. Jordy's number's have come from the fluke missed tackles, AJ (when healthy) gets numbers regardless. You definitely need help at RB but I'd try and go about getting it a different way before moving AJ. See if you can grab a Jackie Battle or something. Good luck.

Hey Fresh1, I didn't realize you couldn't see signatures. My bad. Thanks for the reply. I'm really having trouble making decisions this week. I need RB2, Flex and WR1 and 2. Also, I'm on the fence about my Kicker and Defense. Basically, pick my whole team, haha. Any help would be great. Thanks.

QB - Ben Roethlisberger

QB - Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB - LeSean McCoy

RB - Mike Tolbert

RB - Jonathon Stewart

RB - Daniel Thomas

RB - Knowshon Moreno

WR - Andre Johnson

WR - Miles Austin

WR - Brandon Marshall

WR - Stevie Johnson

WR - Darius Heyward-Bey

TE - Jason Witten

K - Sebastian Janikowski

K - David Akers

D/ST - Green Bay Packers

No prob, alot of times I'm answering from a cell so can't see the sigs on it. As for your team, go:

Ben, McCoy and Tolbert, AJ (if healthy), Miles (great matchup) and Brandon Marshall with Stevie as your flex. K - Seabass is healthy, he kics ass. (Kick his ass Seabass - Dumb and Dumber?) and go with the Bengals defense, GB may get turnovers but they'll give up some points this week.

Good luck and please go sign up at http://ffblife.com it's free.

I'm a bit torn on which RB to play at my flex spot this week: Green-Ellis against the Giants, or Jackie Battle against the Dolphins. Giants have been terrible against the run so the matchup is great, but Green-Ellis is a bit injured and he may not get all the carries, especially with Kevin Faulk back on the roster. Battle against the Dolphins isn't as great a matchup, but it's a safe bet to say that he'll get a lot of carries.

I think it's important to know that I'm not trying to score 150 points this week. My opponent is last in the league and doesn't scare me, so I'm not really looking for the back with more upside. I just want some safe production to make sure I don't lose to the worst team in my league.

Who would you start?

Thanks a lot for the help.

No prob, alot of times I'm answering from a cell so can't see the sigs on it. As for your team, go:

Ben, McCoy and Tolbert, AJ (if healthy), Miles (great matchup) and Brandon Marshall with Stevie as your flex. K - Seabass is healthy, he kics ass. (Kick his ass Seabass - Dumb and Dumber?) and go with the Bengals defense, GB may get turnovers but they'll give up some points this week.

Good luck and please go sign up at http://ffblife.com it's free.

Thanks Fresh1. I'm definitely checking out and utilizing the site. You sure about Stevie J over DHB even with Revis and the Jets #2 against WR vs Denver's #3 against WR with DHB as the #1 target? Also, DHB is 15, 8 and 8 in his last three and Johnson is 2, 9 and 5. Andre J is definitely out now so that option is gone. Thanks again. This is a very important game for me to win.

Lastly, I can't find a way to package Fitzpatrick that I can trade him as everyone in my league has a better QB1 at the moment. Do you think I need to find a better RB2 and if so, what can I do to get him with what I have?

QB - Ben Roethlisberger

QB - Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB - LeSean McCoy

RB - Mike Tolbert

RB - Jonathon Stewart

RB - Daniel Thomas

RB - Knowshon Moreno

WR - Andre Johnson

WR - Miles Austin

WR - Brandon Marshall

WR - Stevie Johnson

WR - Darius Heyward-Bey

TE - Jason Witten

K - Sebastian Janikowski

K - David Akers

D/ST - Green Bay Packers

Rabbits - I would go with Stevie as I know (and Bills probably do too) that they'll need him to win. It's not DHB as it is Palmer and the Raiders protecting him with the running game (which DEN can't stop)

As far as a trade, I got nuthin buddy. Maybe the CAR backs for Battle or something?

I have been playing Vernon Davis and he has done nothing since week 4. I also have Pettigrew who is on a bye. Jake Ballard and Brent Celek are available.

Ballard who was new to the Giants has been hot the last five weeks and would have had more than 5 pts last week but dropped two TD passes. Patriots D sucks and with Nicks out, the Giants will throw and I think Ballard will be involved.

Philly has rediscovered their offense and part of that has been a re-imurgence of Celek. Plus Bears play cover 2 and get burned a lot by TE's. Each week they have given up at least one TE TD.

So should I drop Davis and if so who should I pick up to start this week.

Madler - I love Celek short term (if you think Davis will come back) and Ballard long term as Eli's always loved his TEs. Choce is up to you but Celek has the most targets for Vick over last 2 games.

Dav - go Mendenhall, SF's good run def spells well for NYG passing and Manningham.

www.ffblife.com

No need to make the trade, Manningham will be fine with Eli slinging it the way he has. Rather keep the back.

Thanks again. And ffblife.com has some great info. If your not a member, your missing some great insight.