Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Vontae Davis retires from NFL -- At halftime. lol

Who focking cares. People quit their jobs in the middle of the day all the time. Companies fire employees in December so shareholders can buy a little more blow for the Christmas party. Bunch of over sensitive b!tches. Boo focking who.

High School is over man...

Not if the company they work for blows ass. They have no loyalty to you.

Im actually not trolling for a change. I dont understand why we hold athletes to a higher standard than your average joe. If my work environment sucked and I had the means to retire or get another job, Id split. I dont care that Joe the IT guy has to do a little extra work, or Ive betrayed the company. Maybe its a different mindset, since Ive mostly worked for Fortune 500 companies, but I learned really quickly that they dont give a fock about me or my family. Theyre about the shareholders and dividends.

I’d be embarrassed to be you. :(

I,d break down each of your posts but you are of the same generation so it would be useless.

Keep on keepin’ on

Believe in something

Even if its just until halftime

Just quit

• Like 3

"Man...I don't like how things are going. The last 30 minutes sucked. I quit. "

Its just today's society. If he woulda said he did in "protest", of something being not fair or equal, you'd have people calling him a hero and following his lead, and quitting when the going gets tough would be the new "brave" and "cool". Lemmings.

"I don't like how things are going either. I quit too. Annnnnd....I think I'm gonna sue just because I wasn't given my due props"

Then when employers said "f-u" when they asked for their job back, they'd cry foul again, and get an entire "movement" started vs these "unjust and meanie employers".