Sign in to follow this  
Hossmen

Error Message Compiling Cheatsheets

Hi Mike,

I am encountering an error when I attempt to compile cheat sheets. It is saying:

Run time error:'1004'

Unable to open https://www.draftbuddy.com/football/3rdparty/draft/_results.html.

Cannot download the information you requested.

When I click on "End" it takes me to the "draft report" tab. Any idea what my issue might be? If you'd like to see a screen shot I can e-mail it as a Word attachment if that helps.

Brian

Hey Brian. This is one of those annoying problems that isn't effecting very many people but still a few. You are the third person who has told me about this. It also doesn't make a lot of sense because if you click that link you will see that it works. Your Excel doesn't think it works.

I haven't found a solution yet other than to say send me your copy of Draft Buddy and I will Compile Cheatsheets for you and send it back. That should fix it. I am also going to make some changes for the next version of Draft Buddy which will hopefully eliminate this problem for everyone.

Hi Mike,

Did you get my e-mail? Just wanted to confirm. If you have it and are working on it,no problem. Wanted to make sure it made it to you is all.

No, I didn't get it, because I've responded to everything I received. Email is mike [at] draftbuddy.com

Sorry Mike, I've been gone the past few days. It is showing up in my sent mail from 7/30. Not sure why it didn't make it to you. I'll will send it again right now. Let me know if you receive it.

Sorry man, haven't received it. I will send you an email and you can try replying to that. I am using the email address associated with your forums account.

Mike, version 2.0 fixed all my issues with the error message. As a repeat customer since 2005, I can't say enough about how terrific the Compiler is and how pleased I continue to be with it! Thanks for all you do personally and for your great product. I recommend it to everyone who is thinking about using it. Unless you are in my fantasy league of course! :first:

Awesome testimonial Hossmen, thank you! :banana: