Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Trump approval rating up to 50%

America is starting to like being the man again

Good showing from the Rasmussen poll.. Gallup still has him at 41%.

LOL. never thought I'd see the day when people would be so excited that their guy finally reached 50%. :doh:

LOL. never thought I'd see the day when people would be so excited that their guy finally reached 50%. :doh:

Half of this country has their panties so bunched up over him that the ceiling is probably close to 50%, wouldn't you guess? :dunno:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that if Trump went on a two year run of things you consider "positive" that you would reluctantly give him a B- or something in that ballpark. But the vast majority of the liberal turds (on this board, in this country, etc) wouldn't ever acknowledge anything positive that Trump may do.

Half of this country has their panties so bunched up over him that the ceiling is probably close to 50%, wouldn't you guess? :dunno:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that if Trump went on a two year run of things you consider "positive" that you would reluctantly give him a B- or something in that ballpark. But the vast majority of the liberal turds (on this board, in this country, etc) wouldn't ever acknowledge anything positive that Trump may do.

They had their panties bunched up when the black guy was elected too. And he left office with the highest approval rating on record. Higher than Ron Reagan and Bill Clinton. There's a lot going on right now that will affect Trump's numbers bigly. He's having a stare down with North Korea right now. That chubby little focker isn't right in the head (I mean the North Korean guy). Very interesting to see where that is headed. On the surface, I'm glad we're not cowering to him. But we're going to need China's support. Also, the 94 dead ISIS members is great. And probably has a lot to do with why he went from 37% to 41% in one poll and up to 50% (from?) in another. However, if ISIS retaliates with a major act of terror (or several small ones) here in the states, then people are going to realize that he just shook the bees nest. We shall see.

Polls. lol. Would you like some dodo bird for dinner too?

Rasmussen of course.

Notice they didn't care about polls when his numbers were tanking. Or mention that his numbers have gone up while pretty much doing a 180 on the things he campaigned on that these idiots all loved.

And then there is this

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/255784560904773633?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fmetro.co.uk%2F2017%2F04%2F07%2Ftrump-tweet-about-world-war-iii-comes-back-to-haunt-him-6560159%2F

Also...

If Gallup has him at 41%, then the actual % is at least 10 points higher. :banana:

ooooh. 51%. Way to shoot for the stars. Bwahaha

Rasmussen used an automated voice (as opposed to a real, live person) to conduct their polls. They are, therefore, barred by law from contacting people on cell phones. People who only use cell phones tend to be younger and more diverse than those who have landlines. And younger, more diverse voters have heavily favored Democrats in recent elections.

I bet he's YOOOGE with the Rotary Dial crowd too! :banana:

The worst strip club in the history of ever!

Michelle is the feature dancer there

Just shows you how much America loves war. As soon as he bombed Syria his approval goes up. Hope Trump doesn't go all Leslie Nielsen as the baseball umpire in Naked Gun.

Just shows you how much America loves war. As soon as he bombed Syria his approval goes up. Hope Trump doesn't go all Leslie Nielsen as the baseball umpire in Naked Gun.

Something even better than war? Dropping bombs. Causing destruction with no risk of American lives. Just kicking ass and taking names. Easy to do. But just the first step in complicated schemes. We'll see where it all goes.

It is a moral issue, you would not understand.

Something even better than war? Dropping bombs. Causing destruction with no risk of American lives. Just kicking ass and taking names. Easy to do. But just the first step in complicated schemes. We'll see where it all goes.

In the wake of their stunning defeat the Lefties are stuck defending radical Islam, illegals, Chinese steel, Chicago murderers, Hollywood snowflakes, the unaffordable care act, transgender bathrooms, Chemical Warfare and Politically Correct Nonsense

It is a moral issue, you would not understand.

It has nothing to do with morality and you know it. Millions of kids are on the verge of starvation in Yemen and not a peep. 1-2 Million died in 90 days in Rwanda and we didn't do a thing. We are not a nation who goes to war over morality.

Action is much better than waiting for polling data to see which way the wind blows. It's called Leadership.

Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way.

In the wake of their stunning defeat the Lefties are stuck defending radical Islam, illegals, Chinese steel, Chicago murderers, Hollywood snowflakes, the unaffordable care act, transgender bathrooms, Chemical Warfare and Politically Correct Nonsense

you are such an awesome copy and paster. Like, maybe the best this board has ever seen. Your ctrl-c and ctrl-v are unrivaled my friend. Legendary.

It has nothing to do with morality and you know it. Millions of kids are on the verge of starvation in Yemen and not a peep. 1-2 Million died in 90 days in Rwanda and we didn't do a thing. We are not a nation who goes to war over morality.

It is hard to understand Morality when you have no Morals but keep trying.

It is hard to understand Morality when you have no Morals but keep trying.

Morality, lol.

Wake me up when our Tomahawks start landing in Africa...

Still knocking it out of the park at around the mid to low 40's this morning.

Still knocking it out of the park at around the mid to low 40's this morning.

LOL Just a disaster.

Wow. Newbie wants American service men and women to die. What a terrible American you are.

Wow. Newbie wants American service men and women to die. What a terrible American you are.

You seriously have difficult reading simple sentences. Who the fock is calling for war? Your retard light is shining bright today.

You seriously have difficult reading simple sentences. Who the fock is calling for war? Your retard light is shining bright today.

Terrible anti-American you are. Maybe if you had the actual balls to serve in the military you would get it. But alas, you are pvssy who flexes keyboard muscles.

Terrible anti-American you are. Maybe if you had the actual balls to serve in the military you would get it. But alas, you are pvssy who flexes keyboard muscles.

Ok. I usually just let you flap around like a turtle on his back, but I'll break it down to a second grade level so you can understand.

The thread was started because of a small and brief spike in Trump's approval rating. And it happened right after the 59 tomahawk missiles were launched at the airport in Syria. I explained that America loves a nice military attack, especially when it doesn't risk American lives.

Did I dumb that down for you enough? I can break it down into syllables if that will help.

Ok. I usually just let you flap around like a turtle on his back, but I'll break it down to a second grade level so you can understand.

The thread was started because of a small and brief spike in Trump's approval rating. And it happened right after the 59 tomahawk missiles were launched at the airport in Syria. I explained that America loves a nice military attack, especially when it doesn't risk American lives.

Did I dumb that down for you enough? I can break it down into syllables if that will help.

Still sounds like you'd rather have American lives lost. :dunno:

Really? America loves a nice military attack? God what a focking idiot you are. No one loves military action. Like I said only idiots without balls who never served would say that. Moron.

I love bwahaha

The laugh of a tilter

Still sounds like you'd rather have American lives lost. :dunno:

12th Man is expected to be a retard. You usually can understand 2nd grade English.

12th Man is expected to be a retard. You usually can understand 2nd grade English.

Maybe leave 'without putting American lives at risk' out of your rants in the future.