Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Florida shooting survivor says CNN gave him ‘scripted’ questions at town hall event

And it is sad. If the hardline NRA folks had their way we would just have armed security in every school, church, hospital, and probably any building with more than 100 people in it, and treat it like a completely rational way to live.

Because it sells guns. Nothing more. Don't act like it's a constitutional issue. If these guys were selling hot dogs they find a way to make the argument. Arming teachers means 1 million more gun sales. That's all it's about for them. Never doubt that.

Like I posted before. Never forget that one of Trump's actual first legislative actions was to repeal legislation that would have made it harder for people with mental illness to purchase weapons.

That's not fake news. That's the Congressional record kids. He's so hung up and being pissed off at Barack Obama that he made it easier for this lunatic and thousands after him to get weapons.

Never forget that that was one of the few things he got done. Other than allowing Sinclair media to come in and do what they did. But that's a whole nother story.

Like I posted before. Never forget that one of Trump's actual first legislative actions was to repeal legislation that would have made it harder for people with mental illness to purchase weapons.

That's not fake news. That's the Congressional ###### record kids. He's so hung up and being pissed off at Barack Obama that he made it easier for this ###### lunatic and thousands after him to get weapons.

Never forget that that was one of the few things he got done. Other than allowing Sinclair media to come in and do what they did. But that's a whole nother story.

Was this kid on social security disability?

Americans are too xenophobic and stupid to remember or even know about the news of the world scandal. Just wait for the USA Today scandal. And who's paying Mikes salary?

They literally designed an information source with pictures and graphs and charts that got attention. Does that sound a whole lot like Trump's presidential Daily Briefing? It should. Look at the commonalities. Look at the common players. Look at the money.

Now, look at who owns fftoday.

Minds. Blown.

Just like I said about Columbine. Now we find out that there is another armed numbnuts rent-a-cop coward. Which is why I hate cops in general. I remember Columbine and those fuckers sat around and formed a perimeter while little kids died. 20 years later same ###### thing.

And this fat fecking ###### will hang out behind his police Union and claimed that he feared for his life. Just like all the other ###### cowards. And that's what Trump wants? Yeah that's what we need more ###### cowards with guns in schools. That's a good ###### idea.

Oh please Jesus make him a transexual homosexual negro and he will be completely blameless!

Do you also hate them because you were unable to join the force? Or a tad anti-establishment.

Americans are too xenophobic and stupid to remember or even know about the news of the world scandal. Just wait for the USA Today scandal. And who's paying Mikes salary?

They literally designed an information source with pictures and graphs and charts that got attention. Does that sound a whole lot like Trump's presidential Daily Briefing? It should. Look at the commonalities. Look at the common players. Look at the money.

Minds. Blown.

Please take up a hobby like woodworking. Something that will occupy your hands and possibly your mind.

• Like 1

And it is sad. If the hardline NRA folks had their way we would just have armed security in every school, church, hospital, and probably any building with more than 100 people in it, and treat it like a completely rational way to live.

Well, there is simply no other way to prevent our govenrment from rounding people up and sending us to the gas chambers.

Letting the brave beer soaked patriots of trailer land have their toys is essential to American liberty.

Or some such horsesh!t.

Well, there is simply no other way to prevent our govenrment from rounding people up and sending us to the gas chambers.

Letting the brave beer soaked patriots of trailer land have their toys is essential to American liberty.

Or some such horsesh!t.

Now you get it. Let us trailer park red necks have our guns and we'll let you city folk keep killing each other

Minds. Blown.

:lol:

How many perpetrators of these mass shootings were card carrying NRA members?

Anyone know ?

Thats relevant how?

Oh, so you were there or going by what you were told?

That's the problem with soooooo many people....not just libs, but conservatives also. Whatever side you are on, well, that side has the "real story" and "the truth". "Well actually here really what happened....."

The truth is, we don't know. We only know what we are told, and that's not "knowing" ---- because we are told two drastically different sides.

Also, this kid is such a kid. https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/22/politics/florida-shooting-survivor-trump-arming-teachers-don-lemon-cnntv/index.html

He said something like "Teachers shouldn't carry guns. They aren't there for that, they are there to be educators"

Hmmm. Then, uhhh...kid....I guess you are okay with more kids and teachers being shot. Sometimes in life...this is life....you have to do what it takes even if it doesn't fit your job description, or isn't how you think life should be. This kid tho, has been bred to believe life is fair, the government and police will take care of you in times of need. And yep...the cops showed up to help. After the kid had wiped out however many kids. Yeah...great thinking, liberal kid. Keep it up. You'll go far --- as long as the gubment, mom, dad or someone is there to hold your hand and wipe your @ss.

Seriously, he was going with WHAT CNN TOLD HIM. And he literally believes it.

So, this high school is full of rich kids. No wonder it's getting so much attention.

Dana made a great point at CPAC today. There has never been a CNN town hall for black mothers who lost their children to gun violence in Chicago.

Or for the baptists who lost their life at the Texas church.

Or the teachers and law enforcement and country music fans who lost their life in Vegas.

Or the GOP members who almost lost their life at a DC baseball game.

Or the gay hispanics who lost their life at Pulse.

Or the government employees at a Christmas party who lost their life in San Bernardino.

Or the military who lost their life at Ft Hood.

CNN, the MSM, and libs only care about it when the victims are rich white kids. Really tells you all you need to know about them and their agenda.

• Like 1

Oh and arming teachers is the dumbest idea in history. Lets give underpaid, high strung people dealing with little monsters all day loaded weapons when there is a minuscule chance he will ever need it. Never heard a worse idea. Will relish watching Dumbeski support it because it was Trumps idea.

Obviously they would not give guns to teachers like you, Sho, Wiff, or Tanner.

Only teachers trained and certified would be allowed to carry on campus. Most likely in a locked case.

You probably would not want a gun in the hand of 90% of school employees, but there are a handful at each school who would be responsible enough for the task.

Do you people freak out knowing that your pilot or fellow passenger (air marshall) have guns on planes?

Maybe we can just send our kids to school in prisons. FFS, unbelievable.

What do you think inner city schools are like?

I know most here send their kids to private school so it is a foreign concept.

People really need to stop thinking about how to prevent school shootings in progress and focus on stopping them before they start.

Don’t don a suit of armor to protect yourself if you stub your toe. Move the table and pay attention so it doesn’t happen in the first place.

This is what the father of the girl form Columbine and the mother of the boy from Sandy Hook talked about. They have implemented programs to help identify and help the problem kids long before they think about buying a gun.

That's not fake news. That's the Congressional ###### record kids. He's so hung up and being pissed off at Barack Obama that he made it easier for this ###### lunatic and thousands after him to get weapons.

Once again Wiff has no idea what he is talking about beyond the Fake News Headline.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/02/15/no-trump-did-not-make-it-easier-for-ment

None of this is a remotely accurate description of what happened. A year ago, Congress and Trump eliminated a proposed rule that would have included in the federal government gun background database people who received disability payments from Social Security and received assistance to manage their benefits due to mental impairments.
This is a regulation that potentially deprived between 75,000 to 80,000 people of a right based not on what they had done but on the basis of being classified by the government in a certain way. The fact that these people may have these impairments did not inherently mean that they were dangerous to themselves or others and needed to be kept away from guns.

Even the ACLU and multiple disability organizations thought the Obama bill was garbage.

Dana made a great point at CPAC today. There has never been a CNN town hall for black mothers who lost their children to gun violence in Chicago.

Or for the baptists who lost their life at the Texas church.

Or the teachers and law enforcement and country music fans who lost their life in Vegas.

Or the GOP members who almost lost their life at a DC baseball game.

Or the gay hispanics who lost their life at Pulse.

Or the government employees at a Christmas party who lost their life in San Bernardino.

Or the military who lost their life at Ft Hood.

CNN, the MSM, and libs only care about it when the victims are rich white kids. Really tells you all you need to know about them and their agenda.

Did I miss all the Fox News town halls for those tragedies?

oh by the way, when he finally admits to who he actually is, can somebody tell Senator rock that MSNBC did a town hall meeting on Chicago February 9th of this year?

Jesus. He is exactly as stupid as Baker Boy. Maybe that's the hint.

Did I miss all the Fox News town halls for those tragedies?

Quit playin. The hootin and hollerin is much more pronounced this time. The combo of rich kids getting killed and hating Trump is why.

Because it sells guns. Nothing more. Don't act like it's a ###### constitutional issue. If these guys were selling hot dogs they find a way to make the argument. Arming teachers means 1 million more gun sales. That's all it's about for them. Never doubt that.

Yes because the NRA owns stock in which gun manufacturer? They're a for-profit organization again cuz......how?

You dipshits just DRINK the koolaid and spout off like it's your own thoughts.

I doubt you're capable of a rational, original thought.

Yes because the NRA owns stock in which gun manufacturer? They're a for-profit organization again cuz......how?

yah i was so surprised when I went to an NRA meeting and they weren't giving out or even selling guns at the door

Gun manufacturers donate money to the NRA, which in turn protects their business interests.

• Like 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/02/23/scripted-controversy-cnn-releases-emails-of-correspondence-with-florida-student/?utm_term=.24f91219fde1

Anyone care to admit they were duped again by yahoo and Fox?

I suspect Senator Rock and the rest of team trump will ignore this.

One problem with what CNN provided; different time stamp by 1 minute. 5:46 versus 5:47 so it might well be another email sent.

Also, if CNN acknowledges the kid or his parents can edit a sent email, then so could CNN. Back to who has proven to be untruthful........................CNN.

One problem with what CNN provided; different time stamp by 1 minute. 5:46 versus 5:47 so it might well be another email sent.

Also, if CNN acknowledges the kid or his parents can edit a sent email, then so could CNN. Back to who has proven to be untruthful........................CNN.

How many families have come and said cnn asked them to toe the party line?

Clearly CNN is driving home the Democrats anti 2A mission. I think slow turd is the last person who actually thinks they are a real news source.

• Like 2

You all have excuses for everything...doesnt disappoint. And in fact several that were there stated they were not scripted in what they said.

You have the proof in front of you that the kids version of the story wasnt accurate...and you still dont accept it.

Hilarious

How many families have come and said cnn asked them to toe the party line?

Clearly CNN is driving home the Democrats anti 2A mission. I think slow turd is the last person who actually thinks they are a real news source.

He lives and dies by whatever they say. And MSNBC. or pretty much any other far left rag or media Outlet.

• Like 1

LOL, you ignore the fact that Haab wanted his kid to read a 8 minute speech before asking his question, was told no, decided not to show up and then made claims of being forced into scripted questions.

• Like 1

He lives and dies by whatever they say. And MSNBC. or pretty much any other far left rag or media Outlet.

Lying by again Max.

Anycimment about what was posted above? The emails showing the narrative pushed by people like you was wrong?

I dont see why the kid would lie. He has nothing to gain from it. CNN denting it has everything to lose if its true so of course they will deny it. Me? I dont know if its true or not. But I would be more inclined to believe th kid than the news station since its extrwmely biased.

I dont see why the kid would lie. He has nothing to gain from it. CNN denting it has everything to lose if its true so of course they will deny it. Me? I dont know if its true or not. But I would be more inclined to believe th kid than the news station since its extrwmely biased.

All cable news can go f*ck itself, but from this point of view wouldn't it make less sense for CNN to have done this given the whole feeding Hillary questions fiasco? Certainly they wouldn't have trusted some high school kids not to tell anyone about it.

So CNN doctored the emails that prove their point?

All cable news can go f*ck itself, but from this point of view wouldn't it make less sense for CNN to have done this given the whole feeding Hillary questions fiasco? Certainly they wouldn't have trusted some high school kids not to tell anyone about it.

Remeber what they did to that kid who made the Trump CNN wrestling meme? They are not above threatening people.

Remeber what they did to that kid who made the Trump CNN wrestling meme? They are not above threatening people.

Kid? I dont believe he was a kid and all that was actually done was exposing his past behavior (which was awful).

But threatening someone is meaningless if the information gets out. I only trust politicians and the news media to do one thing: act out of self-preservation. Telling a bunch of teenagers "these are the questions we want you to ask, but don't tell anybody, okay?" leaves them completely vulnerable to further attacks on their credibility.

I like CNN's response, it was not scripted nor have we ever scripted these events

lol

Bothers you doesnt it?

But but Donna Brazile