Sign in to follow this  
Best-selling author, Rebecca Morris, thinks Norwegian flag was confederate flag...

http://time.com/5171239/woman-assumes-norwegian-flag-is-confederate/

A news tip earlier this week that reported a Confederate flag flying beneath an American flag in the Greenwood neighborhood of Seattle, Washington was discovered to be a mistake because the red and blue-striped flag was actually a Norwegian flag.

The Seattle Times received the following tip from New York Times best-selling author Rebecca Morris after she believed that she saw a Confederate flag flying in her neighborhood: Hi. Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying in front of a house in my Greenwood neighborhood. It is at the north-east corner of 92nd and Palatine, just a block west of 92nd and Greenwood Ave N. I would love to know what this means but of course dont want to knock on their door. Maybe others in the area are flying the flag? Maybe its a story? Thank you.

However, a more thorough examination revealed that it was actually a Norwegian flag was flying at the house of Darold Norman Strangeland, who raised it at the start of this years Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea as an homage to his Norwegian-American background his parents emigrated to the states in the mid-1950s.

When Morris found out that she had mistaken the flags, she pointed to the current political climate as a possible reason for her mix-up.

Maybe thats the story, she told the Seattle Times. Were so stressed by all things political that we see things that arent there.

Someone should market SJW flashcards so that they can properly identify the things which are supposed to result in outrage and hashtags. Would be a cash cow as every year there would be an expansion pack.

Crap. I missed the fun in the Seattle Times article on this:

Editors note: Due to the number of comments on this story that violated our Terms of Service, the comment thread has been removed.

Would've been a fun read.

I really hope this biotch owns a couple of pitbulls.

Maybe thats the story, she told the Seattle Times. Were so stressed by all things political that we see things that arent there.

You are dumb as a rock but more right than you know.

A ) She can't even identify a Confederate flag.

B ) Who cares if somebody flies a Confederate flag?

C ) Even if it were a Confederate flag, would it be worth calling the newspaper over?

D ) Stressing out by all things political that you see things that aren't there is half the problems with the liberals. (The other half is their dumbfocking ideas and solutions to both the real and imaginary problems they see.)

There may be more stupid here... I dunno.

I really hope this biotch owns a couple of pitbulls.

Give her some and tell her they're Norwegian poodles.

Sig from Deadliest Catch has Norwegian heritage. Many Norwegian immigrants settled there to work the Pacific fisheries.

I know that and live across the country. I was born in Olympia,Wash but have no memory of my time there ( Military brat)

This lady is a moron.

Give her some and tell her they're Norwegian poodles.

:doublethumbsup:

http://time.com/5171239/woman-assumes-norwegian-flag-is-confederate/

A news tip earlier this week that reported a Confederate flag flying beneath an American flag in the Greenwood neighborhood of Seattle, Washington was discovered to be a mistake because the red and blue-striped flag was actually a Norwegian flag.

The Seattle Times received the following tip from New York Times best-selling author Rebecca Morris after she believed that she saw a Confederate flag flying in her neighborhood: Hi. Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying in front of a house in my Greenwood neighborhood. It is at the north-east corner of 92nd and Palatine, just a block west of 92nd and Greenwood Ave N. I would love to know what this means but of course dont want to knock on their door. Maybe others in the area are flying the flag? Maybe its a story? Thank you.

However, a more thorough examination revealed that it was actually a Norwegian flag was flying at the house of Darold Norman Strangeland, who raised it at the start of this years Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea as an homage to his Norwegian-American background his parents emigrated to the states in the mid-1950s.

When Morris found out that she had mistaken the flags, she pointed to the current political climate as a possible reason for her mix-up.

Pretty much sums up the RUSSIA!!!! hysteria. All because "it was her turn!"

It's disturbing that so many racist Trump athletes are choosing to compete in the Olympics under the Confederate flag that their flag is in first place while the US flag is only in fourth. Also, the Olympics are too white.

~Rebecca Morris

It's disturbing that so many racist Trump athletes are choosing to compete in the Olympics under the Confederate flag that their flag is in first place while the US flag is only in fourth. Also, the Olympics are too white.

~Rebecca Morris

:thumbsup:

She's a true crime author? Let me guess who the bad guys are in her stories.