Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Vaping and kids...

Damn man. Relax a bit. You turned her room out over a harmless thing like that? She's 16 not 6.

This. Non nicotine vaping? May as well bust her for chewing juicy fruit gum instead of Extra. Just let her know that until she is 18, she has to live by your overly strict rules. Oh and good job treating it like she was hiding a dead body and heroin needle, now she will go to extra lengths to hide stuff from you. Oh and try telling her she cant be friends with the bad influence girls, that will go over real well.

I admit to mirroring what Im given. You wanna be a douche/ass then youre gonna get that type of response. Which lowers your respect cause youre only being a d1ck.

Now Im done with this. Wanna be a douche? Fine. Keep acting like one. Not gonna get your far in life

So you admit to being a douche, and to copying others. Got it. Sounds about right

So you admit to being a douche, and to copying others. Got it. Sounds about right

I said Im done with you douch bag. Now piss off and go find something else to be triggered by loser

Digby didnt go to Florida last week. That's obvious.

I tried to keep my post as respectful as possible and you came and you called me a loser and an idiot. However, I can try one more time.

Many of us were starters on varsity sports teams and/or had college scholarship offers. However, adults generally do not brag about accomplishments in highschool. Even college accomplishments come up very rarely in either real life or on message boards.

The only reason I am trying is because you seem to be ruining quite a few good non-political threads. Take the high road, do not respond back. It might take a while, but eventually other posts will quit calling you out.

Count me out on that.

Didnt do drugs but did drink almost every weekend. Friday night after the football game especially after winning? Aw sh1t. Always had money that Friday night cause booster club members would come shake my hand and slip money into it saying good win tonight. Back in those days when you would get a case of bud light, a couple sparks, or some MD 2020.

What did the boosters slip you when you lost? A couple fingers?

• Like 1

I said Im done with you douch bag. Now piss off and go find something else to be triggered by loser

Way too easy to bait and rile up. Gotta learn to respond once then let it roll off the back.

Way too easy to bait and rile up. Gotta learn to respond once then let it roll off the back.

Oh I ignore Hardcore Tard already. Already proven him to be a liar and hes pissed about it. Ski bum and FBN have been off and on douche bags in the past. So l respond and then afterwards tell them Im done.

Honestly though, some of these guys its easy to tell when they are getting jealous. Especially vudu. Dude is so deep in jealousy hes drowning. Didnt ever think that until they started acting like it.

Oh I ignore Hardcore Tard already. Already proven him to be a liar and hes pissed about it. Ski bum and FBN have been off and on douche bags in the past. So l respond and then afterwards tell them Im done.

Honestly though, some of these guys its easy to tell when they are getting jealous. Especially vudu. Dude is so deep in jealousy hes drowning. Didnt ever think that until they started acting like it.

Sheeeeit. My booster club treated us to lavish country club spreads with hot waitresses every Friday night.

That stuff cost at least $160.

Sheeeeit. My booster club treated us to lavish country club spreads with hot waitresses every Friday night.

That stuff cost at least $160.

Lol. My Pop Warner booster club used to get us pony rides.

• Like 1

Oh I ignore Hardcore Tard already.

You missed an opportunity to call him Tardcore.

Lol. My Pop Warner booster club used to get us pony rides.

In all seriousness, back when I played HS ball, the drinking age was 18, so many of the seniors were already of legal age.

The father of one of our players owned a bar, so a handful of us would head over there after games on Fridays where he set us up with free pitchers and pizza.

I was only 17 during football season, but nobody bothered us. That player whos dad owned the bar went on to West Point where he ended up playing DE for a couple years.

I had booster moms stuffing 100s in my jock and cheerleaders sucking me off at halftime.

Plus, the chief of police lent me a squad car to use after every home game. Didnt even have to fill it up.

Lol

You missed an opportunity to call him Tardcore.

Maybe you and Digby will run into each other when he's fake going to Florida and you're fake going to Dallas. Lol. Pathetic losers.

This is all you have? I think we can all sense some type of tone in both of our posts. I would bet that yours seems a lot more triggered than mine. At least you admitted to being a douche and a copy cat. I don't think you needed to admit that to us, since we all already knew those things. Really though, I need to remember that you are in your 20s still. You have some maturing to do. It will come with time, so keep your head up