Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Things you want to like... but don't.

Grits and tea of any kind. I grew up in Georgia so this makes me stand out for sure.

Beer. Blasphemy I know..but i just cant get a taste for it. Never been a big drinker at any point of my life outside of college.

Beer. Blasphemy I know..but i just cant get a taste for it.

I could tell based on your post from top 3 beers thread :lol:

Zima

Reds peach ale

Little kings

Blow jobs

I'll admit, I don't like them as much as some of you guys apparently do. Most of them end up just being glorified handjobs anyway.

I know, heresy, I'm gay, Etc.

But part of getting off is knowing the other ones getting off too. And if she's just sitting there looking obliGated, or bored or worse, it kind of takes away from it.

Plus I had an incredibly traumatic buck tooth experience when I was young. God that was awful. Imagine taking a rasp or wood plane to the top of your Johnson.

Disquss.

I'll admit, I don't like them as much as some of you guys apparently do. Most of them end up just being glorified handjobs anyway.

But part of getting off is knowing the other ones getting off too. And if she's just sitting there looking obliGated, or bored or worse, it kind of takes away from it.

Plus I had an incredibly traumatic buck tooth experience when I was young. God that was awful. Imagine taking a rasp or wood plane to the top of your Johnson.

Disquss.

As long as she's someone you're not paying for and want to be with I suggest 69

As long as she's someone you're not paying for and want to be with I suggest 69

Oh, that doesn't work either. She's usually too short, wrong angles, and its just ...distracting...

Beer. Blasphemy I know..but i just cant get a taste for it. Never been a big drinker at any point of my life outside of college.

god. Same here. It's just focking nasty. If im gonna get drunk I will shoot anything and I will sip apple pie. If it's only beer I will break out my handy dandy...pot pipe and get stoned.

god. Same here. It's just focking nasty. If im gonna get drunk I will shoot anything and I will sip apple pie. If it's only beer I will break out my handy dandy...pot pipe and get stoned.

all types? nothing you guys like?

I have never ever tasted a single beer in all my life that is something I would drink if it were not socially awkward not to. Not kidding. I will drink A single Corona and milk that bitchh all night long. I have tried everything.

I have never ever tasted a single beer in all my life that is something I would drink if it were not socially awkward not to. Not kidding. I will drink A single Corona and milk that bitchh all night long. I have tried everything.

Have you had a Corona with a fresh lime?

I could tell based on your post from top 3 beers thread :lol:

Zima

Reds peach ale

Little kings

😂😂

Fat girls?

What is up with golf and fishing being on this list? Fock man just drink a bunch of beer and they both become the most funnest thing you ever did. Dumazzes.

Wait, maybe I could try that with fat girls lol. Think it would work? :lol:

Fat girls?

What is up with golf and fishing being on this list? Fock man just drink a bunch of beer and they both become the most funnest thing you ever did. Dumazzes.

Wait, maybe I could try that with fat girls lol. Think it would work? :lol:

Golf and fishing are both terribly slow and boring, which is why you have to be drunk to enjoy them. HTH.

peenie giving a blow job. eeewwww.

Blow jobs

Peenie giving a blow job.

Yeah, Golf is one of those things you're supposed to like.

Been to too many work functions like that

I don't like obligated fun.

Plus, the standard uniform just screams .

Insert pic of Oakley's worn on a baseball cap brim.

Yeah, Golf is one of those things you're supposed to like.

Been to too many work functions like that

I don't like obligated fun.

Plus, the standard uniform just screams ######.

Insert pic of Oakley's worn on a baseball cap brim.

I agree, but besides drinking and tangential posting, what do you like to do?

Disquss.

You need to receive one.

• Like 1

All you bastards are running down golf because you suck at it.

Its a game that requires some practice to play well.

It can be relaxing, challenging and a whole lot of fun with like minded friends.

I agree, but besides drinking and tangential posting, what do you like to do?

I think I've probably drank 3 or 4 times this year. And 2-3 were funerals. Last woulda been August when Mom died.

It can be relaxing, challenging and a whole lot of fun with like minded friends.

I bet you have a copy of the rules of golf in your bag.

Meh. There are plenty of other fun and challenging activities which lack the pretense and actually burn some calories while you participate.

Granted, I love skiing, which in many ways is the winter equivalent of golf. But it ain't slow and isn't overrun by by drunken CBFs.

Meh. There are plenty of other fun and challenging activities which lack the pretense and actually burn some calories while you participate.

Granted, I love skiing, which in many ways is the winter equivalent of golf. But it ain't slow and isn't overrun by by drunken CBFs.

Translation: I suck at golf.

I bet you have a copy of the rules of golf in your bag.

My only rules are:

No visors

No shark straw hats

No colored balls

No cigars

No wasting time

I remember we all set to have these pub crawls in my old hood.

The worst were the doooshes who wore the whole plaid sweater, knickers, golf hat ensemble.