Sign in to follow this  
SexyRexy

Dede a Sleeper Wk 13?

I know I know, this seems to be a weekly thing. But he's been soaking up targets the last 2 weeks and IND ranks 23rd against #2 WRs.

I personally ask because I have the most brutal collection of matchups I've ever seen (Parker vs DEN, Coleman vs LAC, Watkins vs ARI). On top of that I presently have to flex Murray, and I hate it. I'm also in a spot where I need a BOOM to win playing the league leader in points. Dede the home run cut this week?

I know I know, this seems to be a weekly thing. But he's been soaking up targets the last 2 weeks and IND ranks 23rd against #2 WRs.

I personally ask because I have the most brutal collection of matchups I've ever seen (Parker vs DEN, Coleman vs LAC, Watkins vs ARI). On top of that I presently have to flex Murray, and I hate it. I'm also in a spot where I need a BOOM to win playing the league leader in points. Dede the home run cut this week?

is the denver matchup really brutal for parker?

i heard harris is expected to work against landry....not sure how accurate that is.....but im guessing the source i read it from has done some analysis......other than harris or talib who are the guys in the broncos secondary that really scare anyone?

to answer ur question though....ya...for sure....westbrook seeing his snap count increase....seeing targets....he could have real nice week real soon

to answer ur question though....ya...for sure....westbrook seeing his snap count increase....seeing targets....he could have real nice week real soon

Yeah Parkers may not be that bad. But if I can get out of flexing Murray I'd be thrilled. Dede scares me. Well no, Bortles scares me. But the boom potential is definitely there, and can I say I love Murray that much more? The dude has like 4 yards rushing over the last 3 weeks.

I actually am starting Booker over Murray this week (and Henry). the titans backfield is a thorn in my side.

Yeah Parkers may not be that bad. But if I can get out of flexing Murray I'd be thrilled. Dede scares me. Well no, Bortles scares me. But the boom potential is definitely there, and can I say I love Murray that much more? The dude has like 4 yards rushing over the last 3 weeks.

I actually am starting Booker over Murray this week (and Henry). the titans backfield is a thorn in my side.

hate to say it....but i drafted murray last year in the 4th and he was money...wouldnt have touched him with a 10 foot pole this year....last year his value was right....this year it was too high....

hate to say it....but i drafted murray last year in the 4th and he was money...wouldnt have touched him with a 10 foot pole this year....last year his value was right....this year it was too high....

in context i didnt draft him. I was 2 - 5 and went on a trade tear and rattled off 4 in a row now 6 - 6. Win an in. Woulda been 5 in a row. Was up 20 last week with PITT DST going against Jamaal Williams...and well....

I got him for Witten and Doug for Murray and Graham. :)

For the sample I've started Murray (which includes his 30 point game) I've had zero issues with him. BUT watching him plod, I've gotten lucky. The guy has nothing left in the tank and it's so obvious. It was really clear during the TNF game vs Pitt with that camera angle. The guy was just not hitting the hole and stuttering around.

Talib out for susp makes parker a decent play. Also think Gordon draws most of heywards coverage making Coleman still worth playing. Game script as usual is great for browns wrs. Independent of this I'm rolling Westbrook myself and hoping for a hr. Fornette banged up has slowed their run game so I think maybe they can build their lead through the air here.

Tell me who isn't a sleeper. Parker, Corey, Zay, Goodwin, Cobb, and Stills. Just go with your gut, they all most likely will crap the bed. At best one of them will give you 10 points like Doctson.

Talib out for susp makes parker a decent play. Also think Gordon draws most of heywards coverage making Coleman still worth playing. Game script as usual is great for browns wrs. Independent of this I'm rolling Westbrook myself and hoping for a hr. Fornette banged up has slowed their run game so I think maybe they can build their lead through the air here.

the question also on the table is... coleman and dede over watkins and murray?

ya the parker thing is really annoying...the matchup actually looks good....cutler is back...no talib....but the problem is parker just stinks...its just letdown after letdown with this guy....if you sit him he will prob go for 7-110 and 2 tds today though....

Tell me who isn't a sleeper. Parker, Corey, Zay, Goodwin, Cobb, and Stills. Just go with your gut, they all most likely will crap the bed. At best one of them will give you 10 points like Doctson.

i can honestly say this week my gut is so confused i dont know what to do. most confusing week of my fantasy life tbh.

ya the parker thing is really annoying...the matchup actually looks good....cutler is back...no talib....but the problem is parker just stinks...its just letdown after letdown with this guy....if you sit him he will prob go for 7-110 and 2 tds today though....

idk fantasy wise outside of 1 game he's been solid in games he's played in. at least in ppr leagues.

we have struck out a few times already with Corey Davis,

But this week I have Landry vs Den (Harris) or DeDe as my WR3.

I have Goodwin too I can put in

Who would u go with?

we have struck out a few times already with Corey Davis,

But this week I have Landry vs Den (Harris) or DeDe as my WR3.

I have Goodwin too I can put in

Who would u go with?

I'd stick with Landry in that case. His targets are more of a sure thing than DeDe's are, even if the matchup isn't that great.

Neck and neck in my league's total points race. The decision for my #3 WR comes down to Sterling Shepard vs OAK, DeDe vs INDY or JuJu VS CIN on Monday night. With AB possibly out for MNF JuJu might blow up but I'm nervous about that hammy acting up. I'm leaning towards Shepard even though his QB wouldn't be starting for a Pop Warner team. Seems like all but DeDe have question marks...maybe I should look his way?

I'd stick with Landry in that case. His targets are more of a sure thing than DeDe's are, even if the matchup isn't that great.

Neck and neck in my league's total points race. The decision for my #3 WR comes down to Sterling Shepard vs OAK, DeDe vs INDY or JuJu VS CIN on Monday night. With AB possibly out for MNF JuJu might blow up but I'm nervous about that hammy acting up. I'm leaning towards Shepard even though his QB wouldn't be starting for a Pop Warner team. Seems like all but DeDe have question marks...maybe I should look his way?

damn I thought my decision was tough, no wonder you easily answered mine. lol

I try to always go with the better QB, then targets, then matchup on DF

So in your case I would go Westbrook

damn I thought my decision was tough, no wonder you easily answered mine. lol

I try to always go with the better QB, then targets, then matchup on DF

So in your case I would go Westbrook

I concur - thanks. Good luck today. :cheers:

I think Westbrook could have wr2 game today.

Fock it, I started him. I sat Davis for him. My wr core is in shambles. Benjamin hurt, Crabtree suspended, r Matthews hurt, d Parker sucks.... :mad:

I'm happy with the results so far. Need more yardage plays but he's got hands.

His first 3 games he has gone for:

3/35

6/41

6/78

Not great, but improving each week, and decent for a flex or WR4 if you are PPR.

He'll be in my lineup until he puts up a dud, his upside is too great (based on the hype, I have actually never watched him play a snap, lol)