Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Matthew Stafford

Watching the Baltimore and Detroit game, he hurt his throwing hand, looks serious. He went to the locker room. I hope you guys have a backup ready.

Marvin Jones owner here who's frowning at this 10:54 Roto blurb....

Coach Jim Caldwell said Matthew Stafford's (hand) injury is "not insignificant," and he's "not out of the woods, yet."

Stafford didn't break his hand when he got it stepped on last week against the Ravens, but there's likely plenty of swelling that is probably affecting his grip. Caldwell said the team will handle Stafford "delicately," and backup QB Jake Rudock will receive practice reps. Stafford is legitimately questionable.

Ive got Jones in, moving to D Adams or Doctson if Stafford is out.

Ive got Stafford starting in another league but have a BYE this week, hope hes back next week

Reporters were saying yesterday that he was in the locker room with a towel wrapped around his hand to hide it.

I have no Lions players, but this might have an effect on the Doug Martin/Peyton Barber situation for the Bucs. In theory with Stafford the Lions become a speed bump. I could see the Bucs getting out to a sizeable lead and running a lot late in the game.