Sign in to follow this  
bfros

ODB is God

Amazing. So how can he not be first wr drafted next year?

You know how I got ODB?

An owner was stressing about his TE situation heading into a bad bye week. He coveted one of my TE, so he offered me ODB for...

Owen Daniels.

:music_guitarred: :banana:

OMG.

:first:

I'm just happy to ride the ODB train, DESPITE Aaron Rodgers deciding to spend his spunk on Munn, and not on a win.

:wall:

You know how I got ODB?

An owner was stressing about his TE situation heading into a bad bye week. He coveted one of my TE, so he offered me ODB for...

Owen Daniels.

:music_guitarred: :banana:

Forward me twenty percent of your winnings and maybe I won't tell the police about that rape you just confessed to. :lol:

wow.....incredible today.

Not even close

AND he had a terrific 35 yard td catch called back because of a very iffy holding call.

I got him in both my money leagues the week before he took the field and I STILL can't believe my luck!

OBJ=BEASTMASTER

ODB (and Jeremy Hill) just carried my team to the League Championship game.

The guy is just amazing; no training camp, missed the first four games of the year, and is STILL projected for 1,111 receiving yards and 10 TDs!! Hell, he may go for 300 yards receiving against the pathetic Eagles secondary in Week 17.

ODB (and Jeremy Hill) just carried my team to the League Championship game.

The guy is just amazing; no training camp, missed the first four games of the year, and is STILL projected for 1,111 receiving yards and 10 TDs!! Hell, he may go for 300 yards receiving against the pathetic Eagles secondary in Week 17.

please god...please let this happen.

sincerely,

a dallas fan

He will be on the fu thread next week

-signed, someone desperate who has to face him in the Ship next week.

:rolleyes:

Imagine how unhappy I am right now; my L.Bell-C.J Anderson-Jordy team had to face ODB in the semis. Despite that !@#$, I'm essentially a called-back TD from Anderson and/or dropped 94-yard TD catch from Nelson and/or Jordan Matthews doing anything in Week 15 from winning that game and presumably $10 K.

In another league, my L. Bell-Dez-ODB team didn't make the playoffs...go figure.

He literally carried me to my championship. I remember scoring something like 82 points winning by a few and he had over 30.

I benched him. I hate myself. Had Jordy and Megatron.....thought STL D would pressure Eli and wreck his rhythm.....serves me right. I feel terrible. I am up by 8 pts heading into tonight with all my players done and my opponent has ARI DST.

If I lose, I deserve it...... (silent fock me)

• Like 1

I was fortunate to win by 30 points today. I could have benched Odell and started a turnip in his place. But man, that kid is good. Tuned in to the Giants game just in time to see that 75-yard sprint (or whatever yardage that was).

I Believe!!

I benched him. I hate myself. Had Jordy and Megatron.....thought STL D would pressure Eli and wreck his rhythm.....serves me right. I feel terrible. I am up by 8 pts heading into tonight with all my players done and my opponent has ARI DST.

If I lose, I deserve it...... (silent fock me)

Man if you are in a 2 wr start only league you should have dealt one long ago

Man if you are in a 2 wr start only league you should have dealt one long ago

Exactly. Don't have a flex spot for him?

Exactly. Don't have a flex spot for him?

I knew somebody would ask. I had McCoy in my flex on Thurs....who was good, just not 26 pts good....so heading into Sun, I choose Megatron and Jordy as my 2 WRs.

Really kicking myself.....hoping the ARI DST fizzles.

The ONLY thing that could hold this kid back is Eli. Even then he is tearing it up. All Eli has to do is throw it up in his direction and he can go get it

Will be interesting to see how he does next year when Cruz is back. Will take targets away but also coverage.

Traded him for Gio in my money keeper league LMFAO and guess who I played in the playoffs? Lol karma for trading him.

That's a tough 14 cacks to swallow.

• Like 1

Will be interesting to see how he does next year when Cruz is back. Will take targets away but also coverage.

It won't hurt him at all. It might benefit him more since Eli will have someone else to throw to. However Cruz didn't exactly impress me at all this season. Major bust this year and possibly next year as well. ODB will be fine

It won't hurt him at all. It might benefit him more since Eli will have someone else to throw to. However Cruz didn't exactly impress me at all this season. Major bust this year and possibly next year as well. ODB will be fine

I don't think Cruz will affect ODB negatively at all. Sadly, there is no guarantee of a comeback with a torn patella tendon.

Beckham will be a Top 5 WR in 2015. At this point, the only receivers I'd take over him would be Dez and Antonio Brown; I'd take ODB over Lord Megatron next year.