Sign in to follow this  
GreenTD

Anyone rolling w/ RGIII today?

Cutler got me to the ship but now that ship has sailed.

Anyone hitching their championship wagon to RGIII? Home game vs a suspect Eagles secondary plus I'm sure DJax would love some revenge against his former team.

Russell Wilson is my backup plan but that matchup is scary.

Anyone on the waiver wire, I don't trust RGIII at all? Also I think the Desean Jackson already had his revenge earlier this year, so I think this motivation has lost a little luster but still exists to some extent.

I have both Wilson and Rg3. Gonna agonize for the next couple,hours. The way I see it, yes Arizona is tough but I think Seattle D could give wilson some short fields to work with. I know the Eagles d is tempting to play Griffen but man can we trust him? I do need upside though as I'm a massive underdog.

I have both Wilson and Rg3. Gonna agonize for the next couple,hours. The way I see it, yes Arizona is tough but I think Seattle D could give wilson some short fields to work with. I know the Eagles d is tempting to play Griffen but man can we trust him? I do need upside though as I'm a massive underdog.

Our matchup is pretty evenly matched. The big difference we have is that it's an IDP league so if those players perform well, it can decide a matchup on it's own.

Like a previous owner said, I trust Wilson a little more even in a tough matchup.

I'm rolling with rg3 but I would prefer Wilson. Mine is a 16 team league so the choice were between bad and worse

I'm rolling with rg3 but I would prefer Wilson. Mine is a 16 team league so the choice were between bad and worse

I chickened out & started Wilson. Expect RGIII to tear it up now... you're welcome!

so in a bs lack of courtesy move, non-playoff team dropped and added players this week and claimed RGIII ahead of me. I am now playing for the ship in a 2 qb league with Manziel and McCown, ugh. I too rolled in with Cutler and only other choice is Keenum vs Ravens, no thx as I'm rolling w/ the Raven D.

I have asked the commish who is my opponent in the ship to disallow the waiver move but with no reply.

I also am in a 16 team league and have same issue as I have both RG3 and Wilson. Despite the tough matchup I finally decided to go with Wilson as I like players on national spot light games and Wilson has put up his bigger games on the road this year. Hope he goes for 270, tosses one and runs two others in!! Probably a bit too optimistic.

Get that man a slip-and-slide and 16 hours of slide training. Every time he goes down, I expect his knee cap to go flying.

so in a bs lack of courtesy move, non-playoff team dropped and added players this week and claimed RGIII ahead of me. I am now playing for the ship in a 2 qb league with Manziel and McCown, ugh. I too rolled in with Cutler and only other choice is Keenum vs Ravens, no thx as I'm rolling w/ the Raven D.

I have asked the commish who is my opponent in the ship to disallow the waiver move but with no reply.

Feeling better yet?