Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Trade Antonio Brown for 1 of these QB's?

Lost Rodgers so I need someone to fill the void, I was only able to grab Ben and he obviously isn't the answer for the ROS. My team is in my sig and it's a 1pt ppr non keeper so Brown's value is significantly increased but I need a QB. Here's the scenarios.

A. Brown for either Rivers or Cam- Thinking Rivers and his schedule is much better than Newton's down the stretch.

A. Brown for Wilson- He's been the hottest qb of late but he still has a bye and his schedule is iffy down the stretch. The good thing is that with this trade this guys team is 3-6 and prob gonna b out of playoff contention so Brown will never come back to hurt me while the other trade Brown will go to a very good team already.

Thoughts? Leave a link and I'll respond.

I like the deal for Rivers over Cam and Wilson. Cam still has no real deep threats on that offense and he will have to rely on his feet to give you big games and I wouldn't want to chance that. I don't have a problem if you dealt him for Cam but Rivers is the better value. He throws a lot and with Keenan Allen, Brown, Gates, Royal and Woodhead as his check down, you will get a lot of passing yards and at least 2 tds a game if not more. I think Antonio Brown is a nice WR but he is more of a yardage guy then a red zone threat. Cotchery and Emmanuel are getting those more it seems even though Brown scored last week. Wilson to me is too risky because Rice is out for the year and Harvin is still not practicing.

So at the end of the day, Id deal him for Rivers. Thanks for mine

Hmm if you can get any of those do. I rank rest of the season 11-14 and playoffs 15-16.

To me Rivers and Cam have almost identical schedule... week 15 is tough game but Rivers in likely shoot at Den. I don't like Russel cause he has a bye before Aaron is expected to be back. I like Rivers cause he been in more shootouts due to bad run game and bad D. Cam has been in more low scoring games and tough D and good run game has shortened games.

Both are good plays at QB its basically who do you want to play for you to finish the yr. Go with guy you like the most out of Cam or Rivers (hate the KC game, make sure it aint pivotal game) good luck.

1. Rivers (good playoffs and avg season end schedule)

2. Cam (good playoffs and avg season end schedule)

3. Russel (easy season end and tougher playoffs)

Agree w 49ers gold. Rivers will air it iut and better schedule for playoffs.

Wilson has good games but its Lynch all the way

I agree with everyone else that you should go after Rivers first, with Cam not a bad second option.

I'd go with Rivers also. You're saying he has a pretty good team though, but who would he be starting if you made that trade with him/her?