Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Harry Douglas or Dwayne Bowe

Go with Douglas in Toronto v. the Bills Pass Defense (#10 in pass defense-229 yards allowed per game-18TDs allowed)

or

Go with Bowe at home v. the Broncos Pass Defense (#29 in pass defense-283 yards allowed per game-21TDs allowed)

Atl/Buf over/under 46.5

Den/KC over/under 48.5

Leave a link. I will respond.

Douglas has been targeted 85 times with 60 receptions.

Bowe has been targeted 77 times with 42 receptions.

Interestingly....Alshon Jeffery: 103 targets-58 receptions.

Since Julio Jones went down in week 5, ATL had their bye week 6, so looking at stats for weeks 7-12, Douglas is the third best PPR receiver in the league behind only Megatron and Antonio Brown. You have to go all the way down to 36th to find Bowe's name on the same list.

Again, weeks 7-12, Douglas in a PPR league is the 8th over all scorer in the league, of all positions! Bowe? 99th.

I don't understand why this is even a decision for you.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=428926&p=5156052

Since Julio Jones went down in week 5, ATL had their bye week 6, so looking at stats for weeks 7-12, Douglas is the third best PPR receiver in the league behind only Megatron and Antonio Brown. You have to go all the way down to 36th to find Bowe's name on the same list.

Again, weeks 7-12, Douglas in a PPR league is the 8th over all scorer in the league, of all positions! Bowe? 99th.

I don't understand why this is even a decision for you.

I guess I'm looking at this as a match up issue more than anything. I decided to play Boykins over Bowe and he didn't even have a single reception.

matchups only count for so much, great players who are in a zone will perform regardless. Douglas is in a zone. He's the only guy on the team producing, and defenses can't scheme to stop him because Gonzalez and White will rip them up if they do.

Bowe doesn't get his because Smith is a game manager who doesn't like to throw down field or in to coverage. Cromardie and Bailey are both expected to play. They are going to try and win this on the ground and if denver can't stop charles, which they probably will not be able to do, Bowe is going to be a bust.

matchups only count for so much, great players who are in a zone will perform regardless. Douglas is in a zone. He's the only guy on the team producing, and defenses can't scheme to stop him because Gonzalez and White will rip them up if they do.

Bowe doesn't get his because Smith is a game manager who doesn't like to throw down field or in to coverage. Cromardie and Bailey are both expected to play. They are going to try and win this on the ground and if denver can't stop charles, which they probably will not be able to do, Bowe is going to be a bust.

Good points.