Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Anyone Trust ARob Against Denver?

He has been extremely hit or miss all season. Certainly hasn't lived up to his draft position. Bortles has looked like sh1t all year as well. Do you guys trust ARob this week at home against Denver? I'm deciding between him and Dion Lewis at the flex but leaning heavily towards Lewis

Lewis.

He's not been very trustworthy at all this year so he's certainly suspect against Denver.

I would play Lewis.

I gave up 5-6 weeks ago in favor of Larry Fitzgerald and DAdams. You can't trust ARob against anyone.

I was scurred about arob before the season based on my disdain for Bortles. Now it's week 13 and I'm not blaming the disaster of a season for ARob all on Bortles, but it doesn't matter. It has been BAD. Frankly, it has been worse than I imagined it could be even if it wouldve been disappointing.

If you looked at the performances with no concern for the name/where you drafted the name, there's no way the preseason top outside wr for the Jags would be in someone's lineup vs a healthier Denver D who needs a win this late in the year. No way. Even arob ends up scoring, it's still a bad call based on how it has gone for 11 games and the brutal matchup.

Agree with all. ARob has not been consistent all year. He's had a couple good games but overall he's been pretty bad. Not THE bust of the year but still a bust. Wanted to get some opinions on what y'all felt about him

A Robinson is without question my bust of the year.

Because his awful play affected both my H to H teams.

I am rolling w Watkins over him this week. He could see a lot of targets this week in garbage time

That matchup is brutal for Robinson. I'd roll with Lewis as well