Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Has there been a worse team to win the (reg. season) NBA Eastern Conference

Again, for a guy who has not watched them play all season, how would you know? They have looked decent for 3/4 of the quarters in the semis so far and you clearly have no clue just how good Thomas is.

did they lose the 1st 2 games at home? is this not the NBA?

tell me the last time a team lost the 1st 2 games at home and won the series

I don't need to watch.~history

It's weird having bostons best player name isiah Thomas or however it's spelled

Maybe the pistons can get a "Larry Byrd"

Eh. If he was black he'd be just another player.

did they lose the 1st 2 games at home? is this not the NBA?

tell me the last time a team lost the 1st 2 games at home and won the series

I don't need to watch.~history

Tell me the last team whose best player's sister died before the first two games and then came back to win. Dude put up 53 last night.

You know very little about sports in general and this is just another example.

Tell me the last team whose best player's sister died before the first two games and then came back to win. Dude put up 53 last night.

You know very little about sports in general and this is just another example.

His sister he cared so much about was driving a piece of crap? (heard on WEEi)

crackah, please.

Rondo doesn't get hurt, celtics get swept

His sister he cared so much about was driving a piece of crap? (heard on WEEi)

crackah, please.

Rondo doesn't get hurt, celtics get swept

You can say it, but it doesn't make it so and it is certainly debatable.

Wait: People think Rondo increased the chances of his team winning?

• Like 1

More than a few #1 seeds have lost to an 8 seed in the first round. Therefore there have been teams worse than this year's celts who have been worse. The answer to the thread is yes. Factually

Wait: People think Rondo increased the chances of his team winning?

When he cares he's a difference maker and he wanted to stick it to Boston and was well on his way to doing so

ed just looked silly in this thread.

stop talking basketball, homes

if you dont like Boston winning the East, call Adam Silver and give him some ideas to keep teams from resting players and not caring about the regular season.

1. shorter reg season

2. shorter round 1 series back to best of 5

3. rest a player for an undocumented injury = mandatory 3 games missed. you know, so that player can get the true rest he needs.

thankfully, the NBA is a sport where home court has an impact on the game. in the NHL it doesn't seem to, for whatever reason. Here's to hoping the Cavs have a nice, long, hard fought series.

if you dont like Boston winning the East, call Adam Silver and give him some ideas to keep teams from resting players and not caring about the regular season.

1. shorter reg season

3. rest a player for an undocumented injury = mandatory 3 games missed. you know, so that player can get the true rest he needs.

thankfully, the NBA is a sport where home court has an impact on the game. in the NHL it doesn't seem to, for whatever reason. Here's to hoping the Cavs have a nice, long, hard fought series.

he was a soccer player growing up, not allowed to play real sports. Everyone knows soccer was the "sports" fall back for the nerds who couldn't handle or didn't like real sports. Their highlight of their sports career is going home and telling mom they kicked the ball twice in one game.

It's all correlation, he knows nothing about real sports because he was either afraid or not allowed to play them growing up.

he was a soccer player growing up, not allowed to play real sports. Everyone knows soccer was the "sports" fall back for the nerds who couldn't handle or didn't like real sports. Their highlight of their sports career is going home and telling mom they kicked the ball twice in one game.

It's all correlation, he knows nothing about real sports because he was either afraid or not allowed to play them growing up.

While i agree that soccer was for the kids not tough enough for football and too short for basketball....i actually thought the Wizards might give cleveland fits and POSSIBLY make the finals. Certainly thought they would get past boston.

I really cant understand how they do it. I dont get why you dont double Thomas and if al horford scores 30? Tip your cap and grab your bags...just dont think he can do it for a series. But thomas will hang 40 on teams in a second.

1. shorter reg season

you wait till now to post this? :doh:

Have a spine.

Rondo doesn't get hurt they get swept in the 1st round.

There's one good team in the East. The fact that NBA rules dictate that someone has to advance to play Cleveland is the only reason Boston is where they are. Like Edjr said, they are bounced in round one if Rondo doesn't get hurt. They have one player who would even be a starter on the Cavs. And maybe four players that would make their roster. The East is horrible.

There's one good team in the East. The fact that NBA rules dictate that someone has to advance to play Cleveland is the only reason Boston is where they are. Like Edjr said, they are bounced in round one if Rondo doesn't get hurt. They have one player who would even be a starter on the Cavs. And maybe four players that would make their roster. The East is horrible.

Agreed.

you wait till now to post this? :doh:

Have a spine.

Rondo doesn't get hurt they get swept in the 1st round.

Yesterday was my first time seeing the thread.

Sorry for not pointing out your ignorance sooner :)

Stick to.... politics? Not that you're better there but I visit those less frequently.

Avery Bradley (one of the most underrated guards in the league for his overall game) or Thomas would start in cleveland depending on where they wanted to play Kyrie. Horford would start at the 4 or 5 interchangeable with Love (I don't mean interchangeable skill sets just depending on type of lineup)

The other guard between Bradley and thomas, crowder, smart and brown would all be on the Cavs roster as well.

Stick to.... politics? Not that you're better there but I visit those less frequently.

Avery Bradley (one of the most underrated guards in the league for his overall game) or Thomas would start in cleveland depending on where they wanted to play Kyrie. Horford would start at the 4 or 5 interchangeable with Love (I don't mean interchangeable skill sets just depending on type of lineup)

The other guard between Bradley and thomas, crowder, smart and brown would all be on the Cavs roster as well.

Thomas would start at guard opposite Kyrie. That's it. Don't be so stupid

Thomas would start at guard opposite Kyrie. That's it. Don't be so stupid

Horford starts for sure...don't talk hoops.

Yesterday was my first time seeing the thread.

Sorry for not pointing out your ignorance sooner :)

1 tournament Edex Suspension, without pay :mad:

Horford starts for sure...don't talk hoops.

Over kevin love? Not a focking chance.

Horford is forward...not a center. Olynk is the center.

Horford is softer than a grape

1 tournament Edex Suspension, without pay :mad:

So... the same as if I pick?

So... the same as if I pick?

Sad!

NBA positions are so interchangeable. Brook Lopez is a center who stretches the floor. They could play Love at the 5 or the 4 with Horford at the other

Sad!

I agree. I am god awful at picking

Is anyone outside of the host cities watching Washington/Boston? I'd be curious to see what the numbers are on that.

Olynk doesn't even start. Horford plays power forward, but does play some center.

Olynk doesn't even start. Horford plays power forward, but does play some center.

Some but essentially it would be love vs horford....im not sure anyone takes Al over kevin.

Some but essentially it would be love vs horford....im not sure anyone takes Al over kevin.

Celtics gave him a max deal because no one else will come here

Can't blame them with all the racists.

Im telling ya...they are coming next year. Cap goes up, they have tons of money to spend.

Actually like paul george there.

Can't blame them with all the racists.

Hah..JJ Redick, Gordon hayward and David Lee are the only off season moves...all max deals.

Thomas' contract is up soon, he's going to want a max deal.

Thomas, Heyward and Horford

can they win a title?

depending on who they draft and if Jaylen Brown keeps progressing.

I say yes

can they win a title?

I say yes

They have a decent shot at it. Need some luck. Those OKC teams with Durant Harden and Westbrook Ibaka couldnt do it but had the roster

can they win a title?

I say yes

I kid...but utah isnt letting Hayward get out of utah. Think they can supermax him or something if i recall.

Anyone in the East who plans on making the finals has about one more year to accomplish it and then the Sixers will have a stranglehold on the conference for years.