Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Father of Manchester bomber arrested in Tripoli

:clap: :wave:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/international/2017/05/father_of_alleged_manchester_bomber_arrested_in_tripoli?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

LONDON — The spokesman for a Libyan anti-terror force says the father of the alleged Manchester bomber has been arrested in Tripoli.
Special Deterrent force spokesman Ahmed bin Salem told the Associated Press that Ramadan Abedi, the father of Salman Abedi, was detained in Tripoli on Wednesday.
Bin Salem says the elder Abedi was detained for interrogations.
Before his arrest, the father told the AP that his son was innocent and had been planning a trip to Saudi Arabia for a pilgrimage.
Ramadan Abedi also had said he worked as the administrative manager of the Central Security force in Tripoli.
He said he fled Tripoli in 1993 after Moammar Gadhafi's security authorities issued an arrest warrant and eventually sought political asylum in Britain.
Salman Abedi was born in Britain in died in Monday's attack at Manchester Arena.
Two of his brothers have been arrested along with their father.

:pointstosky:

I wonder if Hillary will invite him to her next function like the she did for the father of the Orlando loser.

I wonder if Hillary will invite him to her next function like the she did for the father of the Orlando loser.

Now now dubsie

We must use compassion

Ahhh good ole Libya, a terrorist hot bed. Thanks Barry and Hillary, great foreign policy.

Ahhh good ole Libya, a terrorist hot bed. Thanks Barry and Hillary, great foreign policy.

LOL At some point, this switches to Trump. When will that be?

Trump? I'm still blaming Bush for a lot of it

Absolutely. So far, there hasn't been a President who's solved the problem. This one won't either.

When can we expect Trump to start bombing abandoned airfields in Libya?

When can we expect Trump to start bombing abandoned airfields in Libya?

Hey! Trump has called the terrorists losers, so he's playing hardball. :clap:

Libya is Barry and Hillary's doing. Big time.

Libya is Barry and Hillary's doing. Big time.

Well you've got to ask yourself if they were better off with Uncle Moe and that could be open to debate. The new Libyan regime just arrested/detained the father and brother so they have that going for them. Moe was the more snazzy dresser. He had his military unforms which I didn't care for but I think we can all agree that his pimp outfits really look good on a world leader.

He's trying to put a stop this but the clowns in the 9th district court don't care for the safety of americans

He's trying to put a stop this but the clowns in the 9th district court don't care for the safety of americans

Just wait till the first one of these clown terrorists writes out a manifesto first and blames his anger on Trump's hate for Muslims and his Muslim ban attempts.

And by the way, jackass, Bush was trying to stop this too. As was Obama. Don't be so simple minded.

Exactly. Blood on their hands when it happens.

Exactly. Blood on their hands when it happens.

Blood on Trump's hands when some pissed off homegrown guys reacts due to his Muslim hatred, amirite?

Blood on Trump's hands when some pissed off homegrown guys reacts due to his Muslim hatred, amirite?

No. They had a bloodlust long before DT. Give it a rest kid. It's not your day.

No. They had a bloodlust long before DT. Give it a rest kid. It's not your day.

I've said all along that Trump's hatred and attempted ban of the Muslims was a stupid, stupid move that was going to cause more homegrown terrorists and cost American lives. It must be nice to live in a fantasy world where you can blame everything on the black man and think that your orange boy can remain spotless. There are repercussions for hatred shown to people. And Trump is the most hateful man in the country. SLIGHTLY above his sheep.

I've said all along that Trump's hatred and attempted ban of the Muslims was a stupid, stupid move that was going to cause more homegrown terrorists and cost American lives. It must be nice to live in a fantasy world where you can blame everything on the black man and think that your orange boy can remain spotless. There are repercussions for hatred shown to people. And Trump is the most hateful man in the country. SLIGHTLY above his sheep.

I blame it on the Muslim man, not the black man. Take a rest junior

Now that the board's biggest loser has highjacked the thread I expect his sidekick to come in an defend him. Need a countdown.

Now that the board's biggest loser has highjacked the thread I expect his sidekick to come in an defend him. Need a countdown.

I'm not sure if you understand what it means to hijack a thread. It was a thread about terrorism and the discussion stayed about terrorism. Not agreeing with your opinion is not a hijack. Hope this helps

A stop to what? The kid was born in the U.K. Correct?

shhhhh. Let him go. He's in a roll

shhhhh. Let him go. He's in a roll

So, you going to dodge that whole MCGahee burger hanging out there? Arent you always talking about people running away?

#orangedoasisaynotasido

Yes, and keeping those UK Muslims out of the United States is what Trump is trying to accomplish. HTH

Yes, and keeping those UK Muslims out of the United States is what Trump is trying to accomplish. HTH

He is trying to keep the U.K. ones out?

Nothing Trump has proposed would keep a guy who was born here from pulling such an attack.

He is trying to keep the U.K. ones out?

Nothing Trump has proposed would keep a guy who was born here from pulling such an attack.

Trump proposed surveiling mosques, but surrender monkeys like you threw a fit.

Just wait till the first one of these clown terrorists writes out a manifesto first and blames his anger on Trump's hate for Muslims and his Muslim ban attempts.

And by the way, jackass, Bush was trying to stop this too. As was Obama. Don't be so simple minded.

Wait for what? They are already performing attacks over here long before Trump even ran for president. Your whole don't call a spade a spade shtick or you might make them mad isn't very good. They are already raping and killing our women and children.

WTF am I supposed to wait on? Please tell me.

If they were in America they would have never been arrested. Oh noooo. The liberals would have a focking fit. Those two would have all kinds of air time on the news, people online supporting them, and all the celebrities inviting them to their shows

If they were in America they would have never been arrested. Oh noooo. The liberals would have a focking fit. Those two would have all kinds of air time on the news, people online supporting them, and all the celebrities inviting them to their shows

you're right. Because there has been no foiled attempts of terrorism in the US over the last 10 years. We just let them get away with it. LOL

...or, alternatively, this tragedy has nothing to do with our F'ed up Political Crop of Characters and instead has to do with young girls dying and being hurt needlessly.

Geezus Fock People. :wall:

You literally get made fun of by everyone because your brains are mush. You know good dam well those people wouldn't be arrested in the states. You're just too much of an idiot to admit it

I don't know the intel they have on those guys. Neither do you. So stop talking out of your ass. You just sound like another Obama hater. We can only pray that the terror attacks n our soil are as minimal during Trump's presidency as they were during Obama's.

I don't know the intel they have on those guys. Neither do you. So stop talking out of your ass. You just sound like another Obama hater. We can only pray that the terror attacks n our soil are as minimal during Trump's presidency as they were during Obama's.

What the hell are you babbling about retard? Where in the hell did I ever mention anything about foiled attempts in the US? You're the one talking out your ass like you know every god dam thing yet get smacked around by 10+ people here. All I said was here in the US there's no way they'd be arrested because liberals would have a fockin fit. Looks like I was right cause the biggest poosie here just had a focking fit over me saying it

• Like 1

What the hell are you babbling about retard? Where in the hell did I ever mention anything about foiled attempts in the US? You're the one talking out your ass like you know every god dam thing yet get smacked around by 10+ people here. All I said was here in the US there's no way they'd be arrested because liberals would have a fockin fit. Looks like I was right cause the biggest poosie here just had a focking fit over me saying it

And I said you're full of sh1t. Deal with it.

Like I said, we should all be praying that Trump can keep terror attacks on our country as minimal as Obama did. :wave:

And I said you're full of sh1t. Deal with it.

Like I said, we should all be praying that Trump can keep terror attacks on our country as minimal as Obama did. :wave:

Shut up meg.

Shut up meg

I don't know what Meg means, but you seem to really think it's clever. So you go boy. ;)