Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Father of Manchester bomber arrested in Tripoli

I don't know what Meg means, but you seem to really think it's clever. So you go boy. ;)

Shut up meg

And I said you're full of sh1t. Deal with it.

Like I said, we should all be praying that Trump can keep terror attacks on our country as minimal as Obama did. :wave:

Another moron leftist. Wants terror attacks in the US kept to a minimum. Refuses to vet Muslim refugees and ban those most likely to commit terror. Can't make this stupidity up. The public schools failed you Willis.

Another moron leftist. Wants terror attacks in the US kept to a minimum. Refuses to vet Muslim refugees and ban those most likely to commit terror. Can't make this stupidity up. The public schools failed you Willis.

He IS pretty stupid. Seeing as how he never even said I was full of sh1t. I literally said he was full of sh1t. Trying to take others insults as his own. Somehow twists me saying the guys dad and brother wouldn't be arrested in the states into there was nice foiled terrorist attempts here.

• Like 1

I don't know what Meg means, but you seem to really think it's clever. So you go boy. ;)

Liar

5 straight posts about me. ROFL. You guys are all my b1tches. RMFF :banana:

Trump gets a lot of attention too. And orange.

Trump gets a lot of attention too. And orange.

One is the leader of the free world. The other is a guy on a messageboard who has managed to own you so much that you're obsessed to the point that you want him gone.

Get well soon. :wave:

One is the leader of the free world. The other is a guy on a messageboard who has managed to own you so much that you're obsessed to the point that you want him gone.

Get well soon. :wave:

Never once called for you to be gone, and I don't want you to be. Don't conflate me with your fan club.

What is wrong with you?

Never once called for you to be gone, and I don't want you to be. Don't conflate me with your fan club.

His stupidity is pretty entertaining. Along with all the "look at me, watch me tell you how much better my life is than yours and how much better looking I am than you". He doesnt realize he's full of it and that all of that is a bunch of lies

His stupidity is pretty entertaining. Along with all the "look at me, watch me tell you how much better my life is than yours and how much better looking I am than you". He doesnt realize he's full of it and that all of that is a bunch of lies

you want Soooo bad for this to be true. My life is focking awesome. Not saying it's better than anyone else's, but I have the world by the ass. Sorry if that ruins your fantasy. :(

you want Soooo bad for this to be true. My life is focking awesome. Not saying it's better than anyone else's, but I have the world by the ass. Sorry if that ruins your fantasy. :(

The fact that you need to constantly say it proves that to be not true. I don't want it to be true. Honestly I could care less if your life is awesome. But when you proclaim it constantly your claim becomes less substantial. Plus without pics it didn't happen so no one will believe you

The fact that you need to constantly say it proves that to be not true. I don't want it to be true. Honestly I could care less if your life is awesome. But when you proclaim it constantly your claim becomes less substantial. Plus without pics it didn't happen so no one will believe you

I don't say it unless one of you jealous retards try spreading lies. Sorry if reminding you of my awesome life gets you angry. Stop your obsession with me. That'd be a start. I know you hate having the reputation as the board life-fibber. Pretending to be a doctor and all. ROFL But that doesn't mean everyone is over embellishing. :wave:

I don't say it unless one of you jealous retards try spreading lies. Sorry if reminding you of my awesome life gets you angry. Stop your obsession with me. That'd be a start. I know you hate having the reputation as the board life-fibber. Pretending to be a doctor and all. ROFL But that doesn't mean everyone is over embellishing. :wave:

Obsession? When was the last time I've even said anything to you? If anything you're obsessed with me since you respond to things I say. Another lie you tell. And jealous of your life? If anything you're jealous of mine. I have proof to back up my claims. You don't. My question is why do you say your life is so awesome yet don't provide any evidence of it? Why don't you travel more as well? I'm planning a trip to either Italy or Dominican Republic. Deciding between the two but at 29 I seem to be living a better life than you

• Like 1

Obsession? When was the last time I've even said anything to you? If anything you're obsessed with me since you respond to things I say. Another lie you tell. And jealous of your life? If anything you're jealous of mine. I have proof to back up my claims. You don't. My question is why do you say your life is so awesome yet don't provide any evidence of it? Why don't you travel more as well? I'm planning a trip to either Italy or Dominican Republic. Deciding between the two but at 29 I seem to be living a better life than you

Italy? Pfffffft. Newbie is going to Baltimore in June. Europe is for peasants.

Again, and you might want to brush up on your reading comprehension skills, I don't claim to have a better life than you or anyone else. But I DO claim to be super happy and live an amazing life. That's the part that seems to bother certain people. I guess the logic is, if someone destroys you in a thread, you pretend they have a bad life. I guess it makes you feel better inside. That's why I said you soooo want that to be true when you said it is a bunch of lies. :wave:

Aaaahhhhh yes. Nothing like a little R&R in a big city ghetto

Again, and you might want to brush up on your reading comprehension skills, I don't claim to have a better life than you or anyone else. But I DO claim to be super happy and live an amazing life. That's the part that seems to bother certain people. I guess the logic is, if someone destroys you in a thread, you pretend they have a bad life. I guess it makes you feel better inside. That's why I said you soooo want that to be true when you said it is a bunch of lies. :wave:

Sure you do

Sure you do

And THIS is where the jealousy comes in. Text book example of you feeling better inside thinking I don't. Thanks for the proof, pudding. ;)

Aaaahhhhh yes. Nothing like a little R&R in a big city ghetto

Wait. Inner Harbor is a ghetto? Damn. I was bamboozled

And Disney in September. And was in Costa Rica in the fall. And Punta Cana about nine months prior to that. All while putting my daughter through college. Not bad for a 'warehouse worker' living a meager life. :clap: :music_guitarred:

3 replies in a row? Sad. And FYI my response wasn't jealousy. That's your lie to make yourself feel better. It's a response that says "I'm done trying to argue with stupid". But of course you will keep going on and on. Also, let's see some pics of your "vacations". With as much as you've posted I highly doubt you enjoyed any of those "vacations" if you even went on any

3 replies in a row? Sad. And FYI my response wasn't jealousy. That's your lie to make yourself feel better. It's a response that says "I'm done trying to argue with stupid". But of course you will keep going on and on. Also, let's see some pics of your "vacations". With as much as you've posted I highly doubt you enjoyed any of those "vacations" if you even went on any

Yes, three replies in a row. Two were to you, who posted two in a row.

As for pictures, ROFL!!!! I not only don't need you to believe me, I'm actually happy that you're so jealous that you can't believe it. Proves what a sad bastard you are. :clap: And I won't be posting Inner Harbor pics next month. Or Disney pics three months after that. And guess what? The trips will still happen! :banana:

Yes, three replies in a row. Two were to you, who posted two in a row.

As for pictures, ROFL!!!! I not only don't need you to believe me, I'm actually happy that you're so jealous that you can't believe it. Proves what a sad bastard you are. :clap: And I won't be posting Inner Harbor pics next month. Or Disney pics three months after that. And guess what? The trips will still happen! :banana:

Like the saying goes: pics or it didn't happen. Your response makes it 99% certain it actually didn't happen. With as much as you like to gloat if you had actually did go you would be salivating at the chance to make me eat my own words. But you aren't cause you can't. You think I'm jealous but I'm far from it. You seek extremely jealous of others so you make your life seem better. Pretty sad actually for a guy who spends more time posting on this website bragging about how good his life is when he doesn't seem to be taking enough time away from here to live said life

Like the saying goes: pics or it didn't happen. Your response makes it 99% certain it actually didn't happen. With as much as you like to gloat if you had actually did go you would be salivating at the chance to make me eat my own words. But you aren't cause you can't. You think I'm jealous but I'm far from it. You seek extremely jealous of others so you make your life seem better. Pretty sad actually for a guy who spends more time posting on this website bragging about how good his life is when he doesn't seem to be taking enough time away from here to live said life

still hoping so much. You're a sad sad man, Doctor. Bwahahaha.

Oh, and the hot girls I bang are fake too. As long as you're trying to make yourself feel better. Bwahaha

Newbie travels. I'm sure he goes to the Poconos once every 5 years

If you need to tell ananymous men on the Internet how great your life is, it's probably not that great.

You both lose.

still hoping so much. You're a sad sad man, Doctor. Bwahahaha.

Oh, and the hot girls I bang are fake too. As long as you're trying to make yourself feel better. Bwahaha

Wait I thought you were married? Fail

And Disney in September. And was in Costa Rica in the fall. And Punta Cana about nine months prior to that. All while putting my daughter through college. Not bad for a 'warehouse worker' living a meager life. :clap: :music_guitarred:

Disney? What childless adult chooses to go to Disney? Lol

Wait I thought you were married? Fail

I was. 17 years together. Left her in 2010. You talk like you know so much, yet you're so uninformed. That's pretty much common knowledge. :doh:

I was. 17 years together. Left her in 2010. You talk like you know so much, yet you're so uninformed. That's pretty much common knowledge. :doh:

Sad. Problem is you think this is winning

Disney? What childless adult chooses to go to Disney? Lol

Epcot Food & Wine Festival. A little too cultured for you. You seem like the type to drink beer straight from a keg.

Sad. Problem is you think this is winning

You're about seven years late, fake doctor. :wave:

You're about seven years late, fake doctor. :wave:

Not really considering you're trying to brag about banging hot women, living a great life, and being so rich yet spend 90% of your time on this board. Nothing you say adds up yet you continue to lie. Keep trying meg

Ooops. Forgot to mention that we went to the Finger Lakes back in February. Stayed at an awesome bed and breakfast. Awesome wineries up there. :thumbsup:

Not really considering you're trying to brag about banging hot women, living a great life, and being so rich yet spend 90% of your time on this board. Nothing you say adds up yet you continue to lie. Keep trying meg

90% of my posts are from the office. Next. :clap:

Oh, and never said I was rich. I said I do just fine. Live VERY comfortably.

Epcot Food & Wine Festival. A little too cultured for you. You seem like the type to drink beer straight from a keg.

ROFLMAO YES EPCOT Is the epitome of culture. But for someone who eats chili three times s week, I guess it is.

90% of my posts are from the office. Next. :clap:

Unless you live at the office that's another lie to add to your long list of them