Sign in to follow this  
edjr

PE teacher, 43, sent sex-act tapes to pupils using her son’s Snapchat before bedding one

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3536988/married-pe-teacher-43-sent-sex-act-tapes-to-pupils-from-her-sons-snapchat-before-bedding-one-of-them/

A MARRIED teacher who sent naked videos of herself performing a sex act to pupils before raping one of them is facing jail.
Award-winning Tonie Reiboldt, 43, also sent nude photos of herself in a bid to lure at least four boys into bed.
And she used her son’s Snapchat account to get contact details for one of the boys, who was friends with her son, said court files.
All the students were under 16 and PE instructor Reiboldt also asked them to send her sexually-explicit pictures.
One said the blonde tried to meet up with him for sex but he refused.
The 43-year-old was named Coach of the Year for gymnastics at another school in 2004
Another said he made an excuse not to meet up with Reiboldt as she waited at a park near his home, documents said.
Reiboldt resigned from Horse Heaven Hills Middle School in the city of Kennewick, Washington State, US, in July after being charged with three counts of communicating with a minor for immoral purposes.
She later faced a rape charge after one of the students told cops and prosecutors in a follow-up interview in January that they’d had sex.
She pleaded guilty to all four charges and could be jailed for up to five years when sentenced next month at Benton County Superior Court.
Reiboldt, named Coach of the Year for gymnastics at another school in 2004, was arrested after a detective was tipped off by his daughter about a sexually explicit tape doing the rounds on the social media app.
Her husband Spencer, a teacher at a different school, reportedly filed for divorce in October and is caring for their two children.
Reiboldt was held in custody after yesterday’s hearing.
Yesterday it was reported a school nurse who admitted having sex with an underage schoolboy in a parking lot escaped a jail sentence after she confessed to seducing him.
Amanda Scheetz, 32, had sex with the 15-year-old teenager in the vehicle outside a local hospital and continued to contact him afterwards, a court heard.

Diggin on this chick, she's no hottie, but I appreciate the hustle.

Good God man. Please only post these type of stories when the teacher is hot. :puke:

Those boys are ruined for life - nobody should have to see her naked.

more than 1/2 the dudes here are married to woman uglier and fattier than that

Again, I have low standards. I totally would. Probably go back again too. I'm not proud.

Nailed it.

Wow, I mean, it's like you can't even trust your gym teacher to be a clam-bumper anymore. :dunno:

She wishes that full body pic would be burned. All made up and in a "skinny phase" she looks better than that, I can tell. She's lower on the ladder than all the other teachers so far, but easily bangable. Everyone has bad pics, I can show you Mila Kunis looking worse than that in a bad pic and she's a freakin goddess.

Again, she's far from a hottie and def needs beer goggles to look her best, but she clans up well "enough".

not me :banana:

She also looks like one of those chicks that sweats too much. You know those? Like you are at a bar dancing or banging at home and she just has a coat of sweat on her whole body.

You can tell by the expression on her face that she's got a serious case of the crazies.

Now THIS is one that I can;t do. I can do ugly, I can even do fat...Whatever. But crazy..No. Like HELL NO.. Won't do crazy

Now THIS is one that I can;t do. I can do ugly, I can even do fat...Whatever. But crazy..No. Like HELL NO.. Won't do crazy

So, you're celibate?

All wimmens is crazy.

Again, I have low standards. I totally would. Probably go back again too. I'm not proud.

Agreed. Not to mention. She's also hotter than any teacher that was ever in my school.

I wished they looked like her.