Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump at NATO

Couple things I agree with him upon. First, pay your god damn share. 2% isn't exactly going to Breakfast your bank. I like that he called them out on it. I also like thatll he pointed out that America spends more than all the other NATO countries combined.

I wasn't sure anybody else was thinking this but I'm really glad that Trump said this out loud. The NATO meeting is in their brand new shiny headquarters. It is a f****** huge and beautiful complex. Somewhere Google and Facebook are already pissed off.. What I like is that Trump saying that he wasn't going to ask how much that beautiful building cost.

F******. It looks way nicer than the UN buildings. I bet you could house a good several hundred refugees in there. I want to find out how much that f***** cost. Especially with real estate prices being what they are in Brussels. You really should Google it. It is a beautiful building.

Side note, Angela Merkel definitely is the leader of the Free World. And she definitely shouldn't dress like she's going to pick the kids up from school. And she definitely shouldn't wear light colored pants. She is rocking a serious butt gunt.

And there are a couple other female European leaders that are built like linebackers.

The disproportionate funding of NATO is disgusting.

NATO is a god damn circle jerk of leftist, wealthy, bureaucrats, do nothing, cry babies, who deserve all the shitt that's happening in Europe. They brought this mess on themselves. It's sad what's happening, but completely predictable. I'm glad Trump chastised them on the world stage. They needed it.

NATO is a god damn circle jerk of leftist, wealthy, bureaucrats, do nothing, cry babies, who deserve all the shitt that's happening in Europe. They brought this mess on themselves. It's sad what's happening, but completely predictable. I'm glad Trump chastised them on the world stage. They needed it.

:thumbsup:

Alpha. So nice after candy ass the last 8

That's why he's hated worldwide. Being an arrogant ass hole is recognizable in any country.

Except ours, where being an attention-starved cuunt is now confused with being an "alpha". :lol:

Except ours, where being an attention-starved cuunt is now confused with being an "alpha". :lol:

He may be the least alpha person I know of. Runs his mouth until he's face to face with everyone. Totally submissive b1tch.

Can I see it without the slow mo before commenting?

Play the video, it's not slo-mo, just the gif.

And apparently the rest of the leaders wouldn't talk to him during the photo op.

He, and by association, we are being embarrassed on the world stage (the thing so many of his supporters incorrectly claimed about Obama).

BTW the guy he pushed was the newest member from Montenegro...the guy Putin threatened.

Yep, he is acting like the alpha dog for sure.

Or an insecure pussie who didn't want to be forgotten.

You see it that way I see it differently. Remember, you are supposed to support everyone's feelings.

Yep, he is acting like the alpha dog for sure.

Yep, "acting" like an alpha in a protected environment where there's no repercussions when it turns out you're not really an alpha. The guy's life in a nutshell.

You see it that way I see it differently. Remember, you are supposed to support everyone's feelings.

Insecure is a feeling. hth

Insecure is a feeling. hth

Too funny. You and insecure. Lol.

Yep, "acting" like an alpha in a protected environment where there's no repercussions when it turns out you're not really an alpha. The guy's life in a nutshell.

He's 70 and not looking for a fight. Also, he isn't a follower. He does what his experience tells him works.

He may be the least alpha person I know of. Runs his mouth until he's face to face with everyone. Totally submissive b1tch.

I love it when you flex those keyboard muscles.

Hillary is not walking through that door.

Let it go

You all seem to be the only ones still hung up on Hillary.

Like you in every focking thread on this board?

He's 70 and not looking for a fight. Also, he isn't a follower. He does what his experience tells him works.

Nah, he's not looking for a fight, he's just literally shoving one of the members of our most important strategic alliance out of his way because there might be a photo-op. Such an alpha. :lol:

All the beta-cuck-snowflakes are here for the daily Trump cry fest. Get over it ya Mary's

Nah, he's not looking for a fight, he's just literally shoving one of the members of our most important strategic alliance out of his way because there might be a photo-op. Such an alpha. :lol:

Big pussie. We're making Mexico pay for the wall!@!! Meets the country's leader and doesn't say a word about it. Islamic Terrorists!! Why can't Obama say it?? Meets Muslim leader and can't say it.

He's the very definition of a paper tiger.

All the beta-cuck-snowflakes are here for the daily Trump cry fest. Get over it ya Mary's

It took a little longer for the "stop pointing out what a pathetic doosh our 'alpha' is :cry: " post than I figured, but there it is. :thumbsup:

I thought it was a great speech. Our allies should all meet the basic guideline of 2% of GDP.

Although, It does need to be mentioned that 22 of the 28 members increased their defense budget in both of the last 2 years. So it seems that they're at least moving in the right direction.

And apparently the rest of the leaders wouldn't talk to him during the photo op.

He, and by association, we are being embarrassed on the world stage (the thing so many of his supporters incorrectly claimed about Obama).

BTW the guy he pushed was the newest member from Montenegro...the guy Putin threatened.

I saw that in real time. what a funking punk this guy is.

it's time we dust off the whole "New Yorkers are classless dbags" mindset again.

one wingtip to the side of his long-suffering knee would do it.

NATO is like the NCAA. Both are unnecessary and shouldn't even exist.

The president has achieved a major – if largely overlooked -- win: Merkel’s government has pledged to live up to its promise to increase its funding of NATO, the defense alliance to which both the U.S. and Germany belong.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/16/much-needed-trump-victory-germany-keeps-its-promise.html

MAGA

All night long baby. MaGA. Fockin Krauts short changing us after we re-built them. After we wrecked em.