Sign in to follow this  
nos23

Chris Hogan

What type of production can we expect now that Brady is back? What percent of the snaps has he been playing?

you can expect good production. He's been playing a high percentage of snaps.

There's a reason they signed him, plus Amendola and Edelman are walking M*A*S*H episodes waiting to happen.

There's a reason they signed him, plus Amendola and Edelman are walking M*A*S*H episodes waiting to happen.

I always pictured Edelman as a Corporal Klinger type.

I've been stashing him in a bunch of my leagues and because of byes I'm already forced to start him. In some leagues I'm starting him with Brady.

I claimed old man Steve Smith, gonna go with back to back 11 targets but still have good feeling about hogan going forward.

Amendola, Mitchell, hogan. Who gets the attention from Brady? Hogan worth a stash for sure, but I think it will take an injury or two to make Hogan consistently relevant.

I have Baldwin on a bye week in a full PPR would you start him over say a Riddick or Diggs?

I have Baldwin on a bye week in a full PPR would you start him over say a Riddick or Diggs?

No. Too hard to predict who's going to get the ball in NE right now.

He might be productive. I had to drop him in my league and I fear I might regret it. He's looked decent and he fits the mold for NE.

Issue is there are A LOT of targets to go around between Gronk, Edelman, White, Bennett, Amendola and Hogan. Malcolm Mitchell might get worked in a bit too plus Lewis should be back at some point.

My guess is he'll have a few good weeks mixed in with a lot of mediocre to poor ones.

I picked him up today.

League has a small bench so he was available.

Not convinced. Other names need to get fed first.

He will have decent games I'm sure, but hes been talked about as if Brady will turn him into Jerry Rice.

Downfield WRs havent exactly shined for the Pats lately. Brady seems to prefers dinking and dunking with Edelman/Gronk and passcatching backs now.

If he can get me Wr3 points this week in my flex postion it would turn out to be a winning pick up.

Don't think any one sees Brady turning him into J Rice , but J Taylor wouldn't be bad.

Not convinced. Other names need to get fed first.

He will have decent games I'm sure, but hes been talked about as if Brady will turn him into Jerry Rice.

Downfield WRs havent exactly shined for the Pats lately. Brady seems to prefers dinking and dunking with Edelman/Gronk and passcatching backs now.

That's kind of their m.o. Blaze up the blount; then when they're not doing that, hit the tightend up the seams or shifty ass edelman on those jerk and dig routes. Once those safeties start to suck up a little, they take a shot deep. My only concern is will the deep shots go to hogan or malcolm mitchell.

Hogan has been playing the majority of snaps so I'm going with him.

Hogan is playing a majority of snaps and he is exactly the type of WR Brady will love: precise route runner, great hands and better size on the outside than Brady has had in a while.

I love Hogan as a WR2/3 movin forward and picked him up a couple weeks ago in 3 weeks waiting for Brady to come off suspension.

I expect to see an angry Tom Brady against the Browns and am starting Hogan with confidence in the flex.

Hogan is a decent player but there are so many mouths in NE to feed.

Gronk, Bennett, Amendola, Edelman, White

And they have a good running game, especially with the threat of the passing game now.

Hogan is playing a majority of snaps and he is exactly the type of WR Brady will love: precise route runner, great hands and better size on the outside than Brady has had in a while.

I love Hogan as a WR2/3 movin forward and picked him up a couple weeks ago in 3 weeks waiting for Brady to come off suspension.

Totally agree, this is exactly why I took drafted Hogan 14th round and have been waiting to start him when Brady came back. Prob I have is do I start him now over Shepard?

Plus, there's been a decent amount of talk about how Belichick can win with any qb, so you figure Brady has to come out and throw for 5000 yards to show everyone he's not some JAG. I think everyone eats this game.

I mean imagine you fancied yourself some hotshot super elite quarterback, and then you miss 4 games, and the team performs perfectly fine without you. Wouldn't you want to come back and prove that not only would you have been winning while you were there, but you would've been blowing teams out?

If its a show, I just want it to be the Edelman/White show.

Gronk can sit and Hogan can concuss himself running into a post if he wants.

Unlikely, but a girl can dream. :sleep:

If you think Hogan is a decent player you've never watched him play. Kids gonna be a WR2 if not better. He's a

Complete receiver. He can run all the routes and he has enough speed to beat you team. He's also 6'2 220lbs...

If you think Hogan is a decent player you've never watched him play. Kids gonna be a WR2 if not better. He's a

Complete receiver. He can run all the routes and he has enough speed to beat you team. He's also 6'2 220lbs...

Then why did the Bills dump him?

Actually, haven't seen him play.

But based on these boards, I'm looking forward to living in the time of the new white Randy Moss.

• Like 1

Then why did the Bills dump him?

They didn't cut him. The Pats signed him to a front loaded contract so the Bills could not match.

They didn't cut him. The Pats signed him to a front loaded contract so the Bills could not match.

Why didn't the Bills match it? No cap space or no desire?

I liked what I saw from him in the one preseason game Brady played, seemed to look for hogan often. I wouldn't be surprised if he leap frogged amendola in the pecking order this week and going forward and as long as there's a gimpy gronk that's even more targets for him.

I liked what I saw from him in the one preseason game Brady played, seemed to look for hogan often. I wouldn't be surprised if he leap frogged amendola in the pecking order this week and going forward and as long as there's a gimpy gronk that's even more targets for him.

I think he outsnaps Amendola by quite a bit.

hes a FA in my league, i may grab him before sunday morning and see how they use him. i think the pats would love a deep threat again, they haven't had a legit one in quite a while.

Okay all...I've been focusing on RB so much, I need to think about Hogan here. I lost my wishful thinking but not really relying on savior of Josh Gordon, and Floyd has completely sucked. Completely. And Hopkins is struggling. Because Brock.

Here's what I'm looking at, would appreciate input. .5 ppr, return yardage counts like receiving yardage (so Lockett and Ginn have still scored points this year). I'm 1-3 after a bunch of injuries and Floyds.

I have at WR:

Antonio

Hopkins

Tyrell W

Ginn

Floyd

Lockett

Robert Woods

Available WRs:

Amendola (kinda surprised me)

Hogan

Stills

Seth Roberts

Britt

Corey Brown (maybe Panthers #2 now)

I'm kinda wanting to get a part of the NE passing game now. Is Hogan a better bet than Amendola, or a lower floor/higher ceiling sort of pick? None of these guys on the wire would be starting for me, but I'd still appreciate input, particularly with this Hogan/Amendola/All Other NE WRs discussion going on. (I threw the other available WRs out there in case anyone wants to make an argument for any of them over my bench WRs.)

Okay all...I've been focusing on RB so much, I need to think about Hogan here. I lost my wishful thinking but not really relying on savior of Josh Gordon, and Floyd has completely sucked. Completely. And Hopkins is struggling. Because Brock.

Here's what I'm looking at, would appreciate input. .5 ppr, return yardage counts like receiving yardage (so Lockett and Ginn have still scored points this year). I'm 1-3 after a bunch of injuries and Floyds.

I have at WR:

Antonio

Hopkins

Tyrell W

Ginn

Floyd

Lockett

Robert Woods

Available WRs:

Amendola (kinda surprised me)

Hogan

Stills

Seth Roberts

Britt

Corey Brown (maybe Panthers #2 now)

I'm kinda wanting to get a part of the NE passing game now. Is Hogan a better bet than Amendola, or a lower floor/higher ceiling sort of pick? None of these guys on the wire would be starting for me, but I'd still appreciate input, particularly with this Hogan/Amendola/All Other NE WRs discussion going on. (I threw the other available WRs out there in case anyone wants to make an argument for any of them over my bench WRs.)

Hogan is ahead of AMendola and is going to be Bradys new toy. I dont care what anyone else says. He targeted him a ton on that pre-season game. As far as who you drop for him , I guess Ginn, I have Locktt too and I am dumping him but I have less options than you do, I drafted Hogan by the way and have been sitting on him

Hogan is ahead of AMendola and is going to be Bradys new toy. I dont care what anyone else says. He targeted him a ton on that pre-season game. As far as who you drop for him , I guess Ginn, I have Locktt too and I am dumping him but I have less options than you do, I drafted Hogan by the way and have been sitting on him

Ginn would be the guy I'd drop, that's what I've been thinking too. He's actually the third highest scoring WR on my team, thanks to the return yardage and 150+ return yards in week 2. But I just can't bring myself to start the guy, he's only had 8 catches this season. That's the same as Lockett, but Lockett is hurt. Floyd...man, that big fat zero this week (from my bench, fortunately) is tempting me, though. "Drop him, Brotherbock...drop him."

Ginn would be the guy I'd drop, that's what I've been thinking too. He's actually the third highest scoring WR on my team, thanks to the return yardage and 150+ return yards in week 2. But I just can't bring myself to start the guy, he's only had 8 catches this season. That's the same as Lockett, but Lockett is hurt. Floyd...man, that big fat zero this week (from my bench, fortunately) is tempting me, though. "Drop him, Brotherbock...drop him."

I had Floyd the last 2 seasons before missing out on him this draft. He always comes on towrds the end of season so I wouldnt drop him.From what I hear Lockett is a lot more injured than we are being told.

Totally agree, this is exactly why I took drafted Hogan 14th round and have been waiting to start him when Brady came back. Prob I have is do I start him now over Shepard?

Same problem here. I'm deciding between Cobb, Shepard and Hogan. Gotta start 2 out of those 3.

I had Floyd the last 2 seasons before missing out on him this draft. He always comes on towrds the end of season so I wouldnt drop him.From what I hear Lockett is a lot more injured than we are being told.

They've told us that he has a torn PCL...how much more injured can he be?

They've told us that he has a torn PCL...how much more injured can he be?

No idea, all I know is he is worthless at this point

• Like 1