Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

School shooting, 4 dead, shooter dead - N. Cali

lets keep sensationalizing this sh1t.

it'll keep happening

Whoo hoo more clicks more attention! Was he Muslim or not! Black lives matter! Oh he was white? Booo we hate him! Go vegan!

Whoo hoo more clicks more attention! Was he Muslim or not! Black lives matter! Oh he was white? Booo we hate him! Go vegan!

yo, bud. you may want to take a few weeks off from the internet.

Great. Another who needed to just off himself and not take others with him.

Now 5 dead......

Is the internet/social media breeding these fockers?!

Yes.

seems like a thoughts and prayers event not a ban travel event

carry on

Too bad there's nothing we can do about it. The president has such great ideas, when non-white people do crazy crap. Oh well, T's and P's it is. Nothing to see here.

I'm going back to Cali, Cali, Cali

I'm going back to Cali... hmm, I don't think so

We should ban guns, and then send T's and P's when republications cry about it. It's good enough for people who've lost their loved ones. Should be good enough for people who lost their guns.

We should ban guns, and then send T's and P's when republications cry about it. It's good enough for people who've lost their loved ones. Should be good enough for people who lost their guns.

will be more effective if we do the same with faggut liberals.

Throw in a coupon for the tanning salon.

Now 5 dead......

Is the internet/social media breeding these fockers?!

Sounds like this one was just a psych patient with lots of guns and little effort from law enforcement. On bail for stabbing his neighbor in January. Multiple neighbors report to the sheriff that he is firing hundreds of rounds off at all hours of the day on his property... sheriff just forwarded the complaints to the head of the neighborhood association. Because why should the police care if the guy with mental health issues on bail for stabbing someone is in possession of and making use of a bunch of guns?

You wanna know what I wanna know? I don't care who this sick fock is. I don't even need to ever hear his damn name. What I wanna hear is the name of this teacher who locked the school down. There's one focking person here I wanna kniw about. I want to personally thank this woman I dont know. I want to send her a gift card to Applebee's. I'm not joking here. Some teacher prevented a bloodbath. 100 kids were in that school. Some teacher stood. Instead of running for their life they saved your child and my child. I wanna know. Who is THIS person?

• Like 1

You wanna know what I wanna know? I don't care who this sick fock is. I don't even need to ever hear his damn name. What I wanna hear is the name of this teacher who locked the school down. There's one focking person here I wanna kniw about. I want to personally thank this woman I dont know. I want to send her a gift card to Applebee's. I'm not joking here. Some teacher prevented a bloodbath. 100 kids were in that school. Some teacher stood. Instead of running for their life they saved your child and my child. I wanna know. Who is THIS person?

Elizabeth Warren. She keeps her ear to the ground.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/northern-california-gunman-kills-4-wounds-10-rampage-075324516.html

RANCHO TEHAMA RESERVE, Calif. (AP) -- Police on Wednesday called the deadly shooting rampage in California a clear case of "a madman on the loose" while defending their decision not to arrest the man for previously violating a court order prohibiting him from having guns.

At a tense news conference, police conceded that neighbors had repeatedly complained about Kevin Neal firing hundreds of rounds from his house among other erratic and violent behavior.
Tehama County Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston said authorities responded to neighbors' calls several times, but the 44-year-old Neal wouldn't open the door, so they left.
"He was not law enforcement friendly. He would not come to the door," Johnston said. "You have to understand we can't anticipate what people are going to do. We don't have a crystal ball."

You wanna know what I wanna know? I don't care who this sick fock is. I don't even need to ever hear his damn name. What I wanna hear is the name of this teacher who locked the school down. There's one focking person here I wanna kniw about. I want to personally thank this woman I dont know. I want to send her a gift card to Applebee's. I'm not joking here. Some teacher prevented a bloodbath. 100 kids were in that school. Some teacher stood. Instead of running for their life they saved your child and my child. I wanna know. Who is THIS person?[/quote

] gift card to Applebees? I thought you wanted to thank her.. focking gross

You need to arm yourself! Are you afraid of guns?

Ive thought about it.

Got two little kids in the house though. My greatest fear is an accident with one of them.

Yes gun safe trigger lock yada yada yada.

Still seems far more likely that an accident occurs than were the victim of a violent home invasion where said gun might have helped.

Ive thought about it.

Got two little kids in the house though. My greatest fear is an accident with one of them.

Still seems far more likely that an accident occurs than were the victim of a violent home invasion where said gun might have helped.

This.

I own quite a few guns and I keep the guns locked in the house and the ammo locked in the garage. Too many firearm accidents in this country and young kids get into everything.

Ive thought about it.

The odds of someone breaks ng into your house for any reason other than robbing you are infinitely small. Id be concerned that trying to defend my house with a gun would initiate a firefight that would get someone hurt. Id sooner let a robber take my electronics or whatever and leave.

Unless youre trained military or law enforcement youre probably not in a position to engage someone in a potential shootout in a way that protects your family. Add that to the risk of just having firearms in your house and to me it doesnt seem worth it.

I have a dog and keep a ball bat by the door.

Ive thought about it.

Agreed. I found it interesting that the check in nurse included "Is there a gun in the house? on her list of general safety questions during a recent check in.

The odds of someone breaks ng into your house for any reason other than robbing you are infinitely small. Id be concerned that trying to defend my house with a gun would initiate a firefight that would get someone hurt. Id sooner let a robber take my electronics or whatever and leave.

Unless youre trained military or law enforcement youre probably not in a position to engage someone in a potential shootout in a way that protects your family. Add that to the risk of just having firearms in your house and to me it doesnt seem worth it.

I've always heard owning a dog is the best thing you can do to prevent break-ins. You'd probably be safer with a pit bull than firearm in the home.

I've always heard owning a dog is the best thing you can do to prevent break-ins. You'd probably be safer with a pit bull than firearm in the home.

Although I don't own either, and don't wish to, I'd lean toward gun ownership if forced to choose.

Change the breed to Lab, German Shepard, Husky or Samoyed and the dog wins hands down.

My guess is a high percentage of pit owners also own guns.

that's pretty stupid logic.

Stick to Digby debates.

I'm not suggesting anybody go shooting up the house to save some replaceable electronics. If your life isn't in danger there is no reason to start shooting.

However, I don't know what the law is in PA but in CA, if you take a ball bat to an intruder, you're going to jail for assault and you'll likely be sued. The "logic" being, at that point, you became the aggressor when you should have run away.

Whereas, you could cower in a corner and shoot somebody while legitimately fearing for your life.

I'm not suggesting anybody go shooting up the house to save some replaceable electronics. If your life isn't in danger there is no reason to start shooting.

However, I don't know what the law is in PA but in CA, if you take a ball bat to an intruder, you're going to jail for assault and you'll likely be sued. The "logic" being, at that point, you became the aggressor when you should have run away.

Whereas, you could cower in a corner and shoot somebody while legitimately fearing for your life.

Im not a pretend lawyer but if someone is in the act of breaking into my house I will beat them into submission and take my chances in court.

Unfortunately the bad guys have gotten wise and are putting their pit-bulls in through people's dog doors. Their dog goes in and takes care of your dog. Or you. Easy peasy.

Im not a pretend lawyer but if someone is in the act of breaking into my house I will beat them into submission and take my chances in court.

In the act? No, you have to wait until he's inside the house. How do you know he wouldn't have changed his mind? :dunno: