Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Guy knocks out girl in a group of teenage thugs

Apparently the girls were harassing the guy and his family, calling his daughter retarded. He tried to usher them away multiple times and they just kept at it. One girl pushed him as he was walking away, he pushed back, and then this happened:

http://www.fox46charlotte.com/news/local-news/video-shows-man-punch-girl-at-asheville-mall-suspect-charged-with-assault

• Like 1

Good for him, standing up to a bully.

Maybe she learned a lesson.

The metoo movement should be proud.

Mess with the bull, you get the horn.

So lets review.....

Crowd of idiots encircles him, threateningly, makes physical contact with him and continues to be threatening....he pushed one who then came at him so he punched....

I have no problem with this what so ever.....this guy might even be heroic for standing up to them given the current climate.

Also, how about the response to what he did on their part, as if he just crossed the line, that same line they had already well-crossed....

Man you guys really get a hard on for a dude hitting a chick

That's no lady, that's your ex-wife.

So lets review.....

Crowd of idiots encircles him, threateningly, makes physical contact with him and continues to be threatening....he pushed one who then came at him so he punched....

I have no problem with this what so ever.....this guy might even be heroic for standing up to them given the current climate.

Also, how about the response to what he did on their part, as if he just crossed the line, that same line they had already well-crossed....

:thumbsup:

I'm confused....aren't women DEMANDING to be equal to men (despite already being equal)? This is equality IMO. Dude shouldn't have to pay any consequences.

I agree. Most 12 year old girls are a fair fight for Shiny. :thumbsup:

It's a shame that so many people here defend these animals that they have created the atmosphere where this sort of thing happens.

Probably would have been better served by taking his daughter and leaving the situation. However, groups get this pack mentality and you have no idea what they will do or what danger you are in. I don't doubt that he had some legitimate fear for his safety and was defending himself.

He is going to be convicted of something, though. :dunno:

Wasn't there an old thread about "how many Junior high kids could you take"?

This was almost a real life test, being that he was surrounded by a pack of animals.

I agree. Most 12 year old girls are a fair fight for Shiny. :thumbsup:

Interesting, so he should allow them to just do whatever because they are 12? or because they are female? or both? Your position is based on their age and gender, they get to do what ever they want?

Probably would have been better served by taking his daughter and leaving the situation. However, groups get this pack mentality and you have no idea what they will do or what danger you are in. I don't doubt that he had some legitimate fear for his safety and was defending himself.

He is going to be convicted of something, though. :dunno:

It's not a case you want to lose.

Interesting, so he should allow them to just do whatever because they are 12? or because they are female? or both? Your position is based on their age and gender, they get to do what ever they want?

What gave you that idea? :wacko:

What gave you that idea? :wacko:

Extrapolation is the only avenue you leave the reader. Instead of posting a thought or opinion, you obliquely comment as if to impugn someones character based on them actually posting something tangible.

So rather than have a conversation you post "I agree. Most 12 year old girls are a fair fight for Shiny"

Then leaving the reader to have to ask questions as you avoid any direct point for which you might be held accountable. Therefore we are left to attempt to read into the statement, since your statements never have any substance.

Given that this appears to be some kind of smarmy/snarkey attempt to suggest someone was a pvssy for their comment, i wonder how you arrived at the perceived position that you refuse to allow yourself to be held accountable for.

Extrapolation is the only avenue you leave the reader. Instead of posting a thought or opinion, you obliquely comment as if to impugn someones character based on them actually posting something tangible.

So rather than have a conversation you post "I agree. Most 12 year old girls are a fair fight for Shiny"

Then leaving the reader to have to ask questions as you avoid any direct point for which you might be held accountable. Therefore we are left to attempt to read into the statement, since your statements never have any substance.

Given that this appears to be some kind of smarmy/snarkey attempt to suggest someone was a pvssy for their comment, i wonder how you arrived at the perceived position that you refuse to allow yourself to be held accountable for.

No I dont think she should be able to do whatever she wants because she is 12 and female. I hope that is clear enough for you now. :thumbsup: