Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Is the media using the Florida shooting to drive an agenda

I know you are kidding.

But I love how the right always bashes teachers. Incompetence, forcing ideology, those who cant, yadda yadda.

But hell, lets give them guns. Fock, whats the worst that could happen?

We want to train our teachers and give them the tools to protect our children. Stop projecting.

We want to train our teachers and give them the tools to protect our children. Stop projecting.

How many accidents do you think would happen as a result of each school having at least 1 teacher with a gun?

It would do more harm than good. Obviously.

I dont buy that. Lets put some gun reform legislation on his desk, Ill happily march in the parade trump throws.

And hell, the left would love to see what happens when the NRA calls in its markers.

Nor should you buy that utter bs.

Trump had back to back tweets today...one where he claims he will propose measures (one being the vague toothless background checks) and the next tweet was praising the NRA that blocks moves every chance they get.

I want teachers to be trained to do their job of educating our children.

Heres a thought...

If we must have armed protectors in schools...

We already have a couple million men and women with taxpayer funded tactical weapons training and weapons.

How bout we pull them out of places like Japan and Germany and use them?

Its a moot point anyway. Trump will never agree to gun reform.

As wiff has pointed out, he happily signed this abortion of a bill...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-guns-bill-mentally-ill-background-checks-nra-a7604876.html

(Proof positive that the right has zero interest in reasonable gun control)

For another, it will never hit his desk anyway. They NRA owns the souls of enough R Congress memebers (and some Ds too) that it will never happen. Even though a majority of the people would like it to.

You rock

How many accidents do you think would happen as a result of each school having at least 1 teacher with a gun?

It would do more harm than good. Obviously.

Guns in the home lead to more accidents, suicides and homicides than they prevent. Why would placing them in schools fare any better?

• Like 1

Half of the cops shouldn't have guns. Believe me when I say this.

A parent along with his daughter (survivor of the shooter I believe) was asked to attend Town Hall meeting by network but only if they wanted to discuss policy changes i.e. gun control.

Another survivor was told he could only speak during Town Hall meeting if he "stuck to the script".

I want teachers to be trained to do their job of educating our children.

They are that's why they go to school. Thanks.

They are that's why they go to school. Thanks.

And continuing education and some are still barely equipped to teach much less be armed protection.

A parent along with his daughter (survivor of the shooter I believe) was asked to attend Town Hall meeting by network but only if they wanted to discuss policy changes i.e. gun control.

Another survivor was told he could only speak during Town Hall meeting if he "stuck to the script".

Uh huh

What else do Tomi Lauren and Alex Jones have to say?

Like I said before the news even broke about the shooting, Columbine had an armed cop. And he was worthless. As are most cops. Now we find out that these guys had an armed cop. And he's a cowardly piece of . Just wait for him to hide behind is Union or cry that he feared for his life or that he was under trained or that he was outgunned or or or...

Anybody else figuring that hard-core Troubadour or whatever his Alias is today he's one of those worthless rent-a-cops?

Anybody else figuring that hard-core Troubadour or whatever his Alias is today he's one of those worthless ###### rent-a-cops?

Sorry to let you down freak show. 20 years of honorable service in the biggest shithole in the country. And I was the first guy through the door more than most.

• Like 1

Sorry to let you down freak show. 20 years of honorable service in the biggest shithole in the country. And I was the first guy through the door more than most.

Thanks for your service.

Thanks for your service.

Thanks. It was my pleasure, most of the time. Sometimes it sucked.

• Like 1

And Wiffle, GFY. 16 cops have been killed so far this year, 12 of them by gunfire.

Ha. That lightweight brought up Martin. I wonder what he would think if he knew that the best time to hit an apartment in the hood to serve a warrant was when Martin was on. The perp was usually home then.

It's just a ploy.

What will end up happening is a defence contractor will end up end up getting a govt contract to do school security. Hell probably a gun company will get a contract also

The Left's biggest fear; Trump gets to take credit for some form of gun reform. They care not for the kids but the political capital some reform might bring.

I would openly applaud him, and I would happily watch someone from this bored gobble on his knobble