Sign in to follow this  
Cowboys8822

Help, pick one, McCown vs Denver or Carr vs KC?

just heard a stat on CBS that Carr plays great in 50 + degrees and it is expected to hit that gametime in KC if that helps.

McCown has been playing well for long enough of a stretch and Carr has been playing poorly for long enough of a stretch that I wouldn't want to buck either of these trends. While DEN gets Talib back (if i'm not mistaken), their defense isn't the force lately that it used to be. I'd start McCown.

Good point above but I have been watching kC secondary lately and they are terrible. I have a good feeling about Carr

McCown has been playing well for long enough of a stretch and Carr has been playing poorly for long enough of a stretch that I wouldn't want to buck either of these trends. While DEN gets Talib back (if i'm not mistaken), their defense isn't the force lately that it used to be. I'd start McCown.

Apologies for the fail.

When I saw Carr's numbers at the half, I figured this would be a piece of cake for McCown.

That was the worst advice I have ever given before. Oakland just phoned it in. I survived my game with Carr and no Gronk with a great deal of luck.