Sign in to follow this  
Daltnator

RB dilemma-L Murray or J Hill

Made the playoffs in 4 of the 5 leagues I'm in. So, still have a few tough calls.

Who ya like outta these two RBs?

Latavius Murray vs @KC Thu night

Or

Jeremy Hill vs @ Cleveland on Sunday.

Obviously the matchup is better for Hill, but I think Murray is the better talent and he's getting the volume(as is Hill with Gio out, though). Hills ankle injury is really worrisome to me. I cant afford to have that dude tweak it in the first half after 50 yards and leave the game!

Do I run with Hill anyway because of the better match up or roll with the better talent(IMO!)?

Help!!!!

I'm playing against Hill in both of my playoff matchups so I'm straight up terrified, but I have a feeling that LayTay is gonna be A-OK tonight. And yes, Hill could randomly hurt himself in the first quarter and give you a 2 OR he could score 3 TDs.

Again, are you sure there's no way you can play them both? If not, I'd be scurred but I'd take Laytay.

You did answer mine so I am now chiming in. I would definitely go with Hill and if it helps any, I live in Cleveland and am a die hard Browns fan (yeah I know) so go with Hill and don't look back.

Thanks for answering mine btw!