Sign in to follow this  
BronxNarrowback

Pizzagate...anybody got info on this?

Too funny. I will post a link different than the one above That has more detail, But some moron drove all the way from North Carolina to DC to self investigate This story armed With a couple different weapons and actually ended up firing off at least one shot. And you wonder why we think you're f****** stupid?

Taco pizza sucks.

Im a classic cheese and pep guy. Maybe throw some hot peppers on there.

Crust, i dont mind any as long as it is quality. Where I am from it is between deep dish and thin.

Would someone fill me in on who you guys are accusing me of being???? Like i stated above, ive never posted on here until recently, but you Sherlocks keep thinking im someone else....oh well. So much for having an intelligent convo on a serious topic....btw im an estimator for a construction company and yes im from the Bronx

What company? I work in the industry.

Too funny. I will post a link different than the one above That has more detail, But some moron drove all the way from North Carolina to DC to self investigate This story armed With a couple different weapons and actually ended up firing off at least one shot. And you wonder why we think you're f****** stupid?

On Sunday afternoon, a lone gunman entered the Comet Ping Pong restaurant, a popular pizza and family establishment in Washington D.C., and fired several shots. No one was struck by these bullets, and police quickly detained the man. According to the Washington Post, Police Chief Peter Newsham stated his belief that the incident was not terror related, although the gunman’s motive remains unclear.

Alefantis had to contact the FBI, police, and Facebook to remove the articles with some success, but the damage was done. Employees continued to receive threats. The BBC points towards the story as an illustration of the ease with which fake news spreads. The outlet interviewed Alefantis, who pointed out how conspiracy theorists didn’t even bother to verify the accuracy of key details, including the allegation that the sex ring operated out of the building’s basement: “We don’t even have a basement.”

Really, who could have ever seen the danger in giving credence to fake websites. :( :shocking:

Elite Construction….what company do you work for??

Jacobs. I never heard of you guys - do you have a website? I see an Elite Construction but it can't be the same - no construction firm with less than 10 employees that does single family homes would have a cost estimator on staff.

Just curious.

Really, who could have ever seen the danger in giving credence to fake websites. :( :shocking:

Especially when our soon to be National Security Advisor and his Chief of Staff kept giving life to the story.

Geesus, we've got Flynn tweeting crap and Trump tweeting about SNL.

The world won't end with a bang or a whimper, but apparently, a tweet.

This needs to be squashed, yesterday....

• Like 1

Jacobs. I never heard of you guys - do you have a website? I see an Elite Construction but it can't be the same - no construction firm with less than 10 employees that does single family homes would have a cost estimator on staff.

Just curious.

Why did that Bronx guy delete his post with his company name?

Why did that Bronx guy delete his post with his company name?

Why do you constantly lie?

I didn't delete my post, company's name is Elite Interiors... I had shared the link, wtf....

Your post with the link is gone now.

I didn't delete my post, company's name is Elite Interiors... I had shared the link, wtf....

This is the deal. MDC is all kinds of pathetic. Not much of a job, so this place is his life. What he's going to attempt to do here is accuse you of being me. That's his end game. Keep in mind that this is a guy who once worked in a comic book store in his 20's and wore makeup at one time. Just keep that in mind as you go forward with this Troll. It's too late for me, but I advise that you put it on ignore. Oh yeah, he also lives in philly and can't figure out how to buy Pot.

This is the deal. MDC is all kinds of pathetic. Not much of a job, so this place is his life. What he's going to attempt to do here is accuse you of being me. That's his end game. Keep in mind that this is a guy who once worked in a comic book store in his 20's and wore makeup at one time. Just keep that in mind as you go forward with this Troll. It's too late for me, but I advise that you put it on ignore. Oh yeah, he also lives in philly and can't figure out how to buy Pot.

Bronx posted a link with his company name that is now gone. I didn't accuse him of anything.

You're a defensive, whining b1tch.

The one that delivers your coffee and snacks. :thumbsup:

:lol:

http://www.abeldanger.net/2016/11/podestas-pizza-and-pedophiles-baphomet.html

Still think it's 'Fake News'? Google John Podesta's art collection. His emails clearly indicate that he's probably not talking about food when he says 'I could use some pizza for an hour'.

Why don't you get a gun, go to the pizza place, and see what it's all about.

Ya fockin' tard.

Why don't you get a gun, go to the pizza place, and see what it's all about.

Ya fockin' tard.

I eat my Pizza in about 15 minutes.

I never use it.

:dunno:

• Like 1

All I know is if you talk about on major websites it gets shut down real quick.

Don't believe the CIA and intel community about Russia...but wild conspiracies are a ok

Podesta is Definetly a creep. Something is up with that guy. I don't know if it goes beyond the usual deviant stuff, but plenty of smoke.

Whatever happened to "don't trust everything you read on the Internet"?

This was a truism for about twenty years. Then suddenly half the population forgot it.

Seriously guys, stay away from the right wing wacko sites for a bit. See if some of that clarity can come back. You're dangerously close to the deep end as it is.

This was a truism for about twenty years. Then suddenly half the population forgot it.

Seriously guys, stay away from the right wing wacko sites for a bit. See if some of that clarity can come back. You're dangerously close to the deep end as it is.

You're right. I read one the other day that said Russia had hacked into the grid up in Vermont.

so the Russian hackers changed the text of Podesta's emails ? :dunno:

You using any Pizza tonight?

so the Russian hackers changed the text of Podesta's emails ? :dunno:

You using any Pizza tonight?

What the fock are you blabbering about? :wacko:

Looks like Worms, Sho and Honcho have gotten the liberal talking points memo that conservative news sites are fake news sites and need to be discredited and eventually eradicated. Way to keep up the liberal ideal of free speech. :thumbsup:

You're making all these comments about this pizza place story and you don't know? Wow. Much like your liberal overlords, you have just stopped caring about even a hint of credibility.

Looks like Worms, Sho and Honcho have gotten the liberal talking points memo that conservative news sites are fake news sites and need to be discredited and eventually eradicated. Way to keep up the liberal ideal of free speech. :thumbsup:

What "conservative news sites" are we talking about?

Wall Street Journal? Fox News? No I'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about the fake news sites. They're just flat out not real.

And no, I never said they should be eradicated. I just said maybe you shouldn't be so focking stupid as to believe everything that's written on them Mmkay? Got it? :)

Podesta's emails ?

Him wanting to use a pizza for an hour?

You have no idea about anything at all, do you ? :(

What "conservative news sites" are we talking about?

Wall Street Journal? Fox News? No I'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about the fake news sites. They're just flat out not real.

And no, I never said they should be eradicated. I just said maybe you shouldn't be so focking stupid as to believe everything that's written on them Mmkay? Got it? :)

When did "fake news sites" enter our lexicon? I don't think I ever heard the phrase until around the election. Certainly not like it is being used now. And now we are dangerously close to suppressing conservative voices. A week after the election both Google and Facebook took attack to "fake news sites." I mean jeebus, you guys think that if you drive around with a bus collecting up homeless people, give them cigs and booze, and send them into the voting booth to vote dem, it is not only OK but awesome because those people get to vote$#@! But if somebody believes something on the internet which isn't true, we need to go China on the internet. :(

When did "fake news sites" enter our lexicon? I don't think I ever heard the phrase until around the election. Certainly not like it is being used now. And now we are dangerously close to suppressing conservative voices. A week after the election both Google and Facebook took attack to "fake news sites." I mean jeebus, you guys think that if you drive around with a bus collecting up homeless people, give them cigs and booze, and send them into the voting booth to vote dem, it is not only OK but awesome because those people get to vote$#@! But if somebody believes something on the internet which isn't true, we need to go China on the internet. :(

Wow, more stupid there than I wish to unpack.

I guess we can go with: I don't support censoring. Not google or Facebook or anything. But you guys gotta be not so focking stupid as to get caught up in every nutbag conspiracy that gets circulated by the alt-right. It's called being an intelligent adult and citizen. Something for you to aspire to :thumbsup:

Wow, more stupid there than I wish to unpack.

I guess we can go with: I don't support censoring. Not google or Facebook or anything. But you guys gotta be not so focking stupid as to get caught up in every nutbag conspiracy that gets circulated by the alt-right. It's called being an intelligent adult and citizen. Something for you to aspire to :thumbsup:

Since you seem to think it is unfair to lump you with other libs trying to censor conservative sites, please point out where I've commented in this thread about Pizzagate. TIA. :cheers:

That being said, Podesta is a total creeper and there is so much smoke with him that I'd be amazed if there isn't a little fire at a minimum.

No..but this far pizza gate has been completely full of

The bs about it as a cover for a child sex ring with Hillary was bullshit

Seriously only idiots are buying into that crap now

Newsflash for libtards Sho and Worms: Yes, Hillary being involved in a child sex ring is BS. But, like most BS conspiracy theories and hoaxes, it's grounded in some truth. If you had bothered to read Podestas e-mails you would know that. Podesta is creepy as Fock and something's up. No one could read them and not think that. JC, you guys didn't bother to read any of the wikileaks revelations? Too painful? Maybe read them before commenting, ok?

• Like 1

Newsflash for libtards Sho and Worms: Yes, Hillary being involved in a child sex ring is BS. But, like most BS conspiracy theories and hoaxes, it's grounded in some truth. If you had bothered to read Podestas e-mails you would know that. Podesta is creepy as Fock and something's up. No one could read them and not think that. JC, you guys didn't bother to read any of the wikileaks revelations? Too painful? Maybe read them before commenting, ok?

That's a "newsflash"?

Reads like a bunch of bullsh1t and innuendo to me :dunno: