Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

SJWs heads explode when Twitter CEO posts he eats Chick fila

The loony, intolerant, left strikes again.

It really is crazy. This CEO had to publically apologize for eating a chicken sammich. WTF is wrong with people?

Personally I don't base my consumption of food or music or movies or anything based on the CEO's or band's or actors political opinions. If its a good sandwich, killer album or great movie I'm going to consume it.

I wonder if the left likes to eat Chinese or Indian food? Because, ummmmmm, I dare them to walk in and ask the cooks what they think of gheys. I mean sheesh, this is going to get exhausting asking every restaurant their political affiliations.

As if there wasn't enough reasons to hate you.

:clap:

So Wiffle mentions Cuch's Chicken and I remember there being some in the Bronx a long time ago, not anymore. I go to their website and check out a map of their locations. If there is one stereotype that is 100% on the mark its that black people love fried chicken. 25 of these places in Detroit. I can only imagine how many KFC's and the rest are in that city. Plus the Chinese joints that make fried chicken. And Detroits population is only 700k. Do they eat anything else?

Yuppy hang out around my parts. Soccer moms as far as the eye can see, line to the drive through wraps around the building twice. Busy all day.

It's good for what it is, I can't think of a better fast food chicken sandwich, fries are usually spot on.

Also Zaxbys > Chick Fil A

Yeesh, gonna have to go ahead and disagree on that one.

It really is crazy. This CEO had to publically apologize for eating a chicken sammich. WTF is wrong with people?

Personally I don't base my consumption of food or music or movies or anything based on the CEO's or band's or actors political opinions. If its a good sandwich, killer album or great movie I'm going to consume it.

I wonder if the left likes to eat Chinese or Indian food? Because, ummmmmm, I dare them to walk in and ask the cooks what they think of gheys. I mean sheesh, this is going to get exhausting asking every restaurant their political affiliations.

They can eat Chinese and Indian cuisine, they just cant cook it. Thats cultural appropriation😠😠😠

Better yes...though unless piping hot...I find the waffle fries overrated.

Also Zaxbys > Chick Fil A

Wow. So dumb.

The reasons Chick Fil A is a killer fast food restaurant.

1. The food is good. It's "clean" like others have said. Even the fried chicken isn't greasy, but somehow flavorful.

2. The customer service is impeccable. It's like freaking Disney World. They have it to a science. Even if the drive thru is long (it will be) they have people outside with headsets on and iPads taking orders from your window to move it along.

3. The inside is clean. Floor, tables, bathrooms, etc. Random workers come up asking if you need a refill or can they take the food if you are done. This is a fast food place mind you.

At the end of the day its still a fast food restaurant, but in comparison to KFC or McDonalds or all the others it blows them away.

• Like 2

2. The customer service is impeccable. It's like freaking Disney World. They have it to a science. Even if the drive thru is long (it will be) they have people outside with headsets on and iPads taking orders from your window to move it along.

3. The inside is clean. Floor, tables, bathrooms, etc. Random workers come up asking if you need a refill or can they take the food if you are done. This is a fast food place mind you.

I still say (think) their food is average, bland in fact.

But there is something to be said for what you have here. I purposely buy all my gasoline at a station called QT (Quick Trip) - for the exact same reasons.

Isn't it crazy how much more conservative businesses take care of their employees versus liberal businesses? Seriously step back and think about the businesses that you know that are conservative verse the ones that are liberal and the work environment, employee moral and employee pay. Trickle down economics work great when you have families like the Jenkins family.

1. The food is good. It's "clean" like others have said. Even the fried chicken isn't greasy, but somehow flavorful.

At the end of the day its still a fast food restaurant, but in comparison to KFC or McDonalds or all the others it blows them away.

yep. the difference in employees from other fast food places is unreal. its like another planet.

Never eaten at a Chic-fil-a. Every time I've thought about it there was a huge line. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

yep. the difference in employees from other fast food places is unreal. its like another planet.

The only other fast food restaurant where I've consistently had the same level of customer service as Chik-Fil-A is Freddy's. Their food is pretty damn good too so they're comparable to Chik-Fil-A IMO but in the burger field. Another of my favorite fast food places.

No overweight and/or degenerates working there either. You won't see anyone all tatted up with gauges through their ears or 41 piercings or pants falling down over their a$$.

The CEO didnt apologize according to the OPs link.

No overweight and/or degenerates working there either. You won't see anyone all tatted up with gauges through their ears or 41 piercings or pants falling down over their a$$.

Freaks with tattoos all over and stuck in their face. No thanks. I'd rather filth not serve me things I shouldn't eat anyway. Doing me a favor I guess

The CEO didnt apologize according to the OPs link.

Thinks change. Pay attention for once.

Dumb. I blame Dorsey though. Cowtowing to these people only encourages them. He didnt need to say anything.

While I agree, I also think it was dumb of him to post it in the first place. I mean, he has to know his site is uber liberal, right? I guess he lucked out with the "oops, forgot ghey pride month" excuse but we all know the left would have given him shiot in any month. :dunno:

While I agree, I also think it was dumb of him to post it in the first place. I mean, he has to know his site is uber liberal, right? I guess he lucked out with the "oops, forgot ghey pride month" excuse but we all know the left would have given him shiot in any month. :dunno:

The kind of people who are going to give someone shiot for eating at CFA are in such small #s youre better off ignoring them than giving them power by apologizing or even acknowledging them. I dont think those kind of fringers indicative of liberals in general, theyre just give that impression by being loud online. Ignore them and nothing at all happens.

As if there wasn't enough reasons to hate you.

Their chicken strips are better.

Their salads are better.

Have the Coke freestyle and pebble ice.

Also open in Sundays.

I like Chick Fil A for the spicy chicken, great service, and having breakfast.

Their chicken strips are better.

Their salads are better.

Have the Coke freestyle and pebble ice.

Also open in Sundays.

I like Chick Fil A for the spicy chicken, great service, and having breakfast.

Zaxby's isn't a thing out west, but I ate a salad from one when I visited my bro in Atlanta last year. I must say, not bad for fast food. :thumbsup:

Does CFA even have salads? I think of them having like 6 menu items, sorta the In-N-Out of chicken, without all of the secret menu items. :dunno:

Far as I'm concerned, the alphabet crew can have Popeye's and churches. That ######'s disgusting. And crime-ridden.

You're eating chicken for Christ's sake. Not going down on Hope Solo.

:D

I love Chick-fil-a. Probably only eat there twice a year because they are always packed, but it is as good as it gets for a fast food chain. And the cashiers... my pleasure.

Zaxby's isn't a thing out west, but I ate a Zalad from one when I visited my bro in Atlanta last year. I must say, not bad for fast food. :thumbsup:

Does CFA even have salads? I think of them having like 6 menu items, sorta the In-N-Out of chicken, without all of the secret menu items. :dunno:

Fixored

Just got back from the Chik-Fil-A. Had the grilled chicken club. Normally I just have the Chik-Fil-A chicken or spicy chicken sandwich. It was very good. Fries were better than I remembered so bump them up some from my previous post. It really is sad all the crap that gets thrown around about Chik-Fil-A due to the views of the owner, who AFAIK never tries to push them on his customers. Whenever I think of Chik-Fil-A and their impact on the world I think of the goodhearted things they do like provide meals for first providers when disasters strike, even on Sundays! I suspect their good deeds well outnumber whatever "bad deeds" you can find about them or their owner.

Just got back from the Chik-Fil-A. Had the grilled chicken club. Normally I just have the Chik-Fil-A chicken or spicy chicken sandwich. It was very good. Fries were better than I remembered so bump them up some from my previous post. It really is sad all the crap that gets thrown around about Chik-Fil-A due to the views of the owner, who AFAIK never tries to push them on his customers. Whenever I think of Chik-Fil-A and their impact on the world I think of the goodhearted things they do like provide meals for first providers when disasters strike, even on Sundays! I suspect their good deeds well outnumber whatever "bad deeds" you can find about them or their owner.

The thing that p!sses me off the most is the batsh!t crazy leftists(not all the left) that arent satisfied with just not patronizing an establishment that they dont agree with. They set out to destroy that business or cause people to lose jobs through doxing and other bullsh!t.

Zaxby's isn't a thing out west, but I ate a salad from one when I visited my bro in Atlanta last year. I must say, not bad for fast food. :thumbsup:

CFA does...they changed them over the years. Nothing with warm grilled chicken (and definitely not the blackened that Zaxbys has). Plus Z adds the Texas toast.

Ah yes. And I dont think of one g0ddamn thing except do I like the food. And I do.

I dont care about your politics. Your sexuality or if you like to shoot lions on safari for Your vacations. I base my choices on whether the business provides a satisfactory product for my needs.

I must be in the minority these days.

Isn't it crazy how much more conservative businesses take care of their employees versus liberal businesses? Seriously step back and think about the businesses that you know that are conservative verse the ones that are liberal and the work environment, employee moral and employee pay. Trickle down economics work great when you have families like the Jenkins family.

Nah. I just care if I like their product. I'll leave all this nonsense to others.

Nah. I just care if I like their product. I'll leave all this nonsense to others.

You dont need to care, its just an obvious observation in my opinion.

Oh, and Jerry, if only there were a way to look things up on the Internet to answer questions such as whether Chik-Fil-A has salads:

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/#salads

So sue me. I haven't been there in years and I don't recall salads back then. Thanks for searching though. :cheers:

See heres the thing. The left is so ignorant they will bully and pester people until they are forced to go along with them. It drives more and more people away from them

• Like 1

The kind of people who are going to give someone shiot for eating at CFA are in such small #s youre better off ignoring them than giving them power by apologizing or even acknowledging them. I dont think those kind of fringers indicative of liberals in general, theyre just give that impression by being loud online. Ignore them and nothing at all happens.

I would like, just once, to see this. This particular "controversy" would be perfect for it.

Say nothing at all for a day or two. Let the "controversy" build little. Then, call a press conference.

Come out and start like a garden variety mea culpa press conference.

I understand that my consumption of a chick fil a sandwich has caused hurt feelings and offense. On behalf of myself, my employees, my family, please allow me to take this opportunity to tell you to go fock yourself, grow the fock up, and get a goddam life.

drop mike, walk out.

My head is spinning.

Huff Post declares you must choose between loving gay people or Chick fila.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b1fb4cee4b09d7a3d770c81/amp?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067&__twitter_impression=true

I dont eat enough fast food for this to be an issue but if I did and I were gay I wouldnt support CFA. Nothing wrong with boycotts if you dont support the mission of a business.

Attacking someone else for eating there though is over the line.

Do ghey people eat Chinese Food? Middle Eastern food?

Cause, yeah, getting "Married" is the least of their problems if a majority of the cooks and owners at those places had their way.

I just wanna be consistent here.....what's the Huffington Post guidance on this? We need a eat vs do not eat list here.

On 6/14/2018 at 7:54 AM, Fireballer said:

My head is spinning.

Huff Post declares you must choose between loving gay people or Chick fila.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b1fb4cee4b09d7a3d770c81/amp?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067&__twitter_impression=true

Lol

On 6/11/2018 at 2:20 PM, joneo said:

Never eaten at a Chic-fil-a. Every time I've thought about it there was a huge line. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

A line of like 10 cars at Chick-fil-A will often go faster than a line of like 2 or 3 cars at other fast food joints