Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Das Playoffs.

I is.

Im confident I can take down the derps. He's had a good run but his team (and mine) look like B squads compared to the Fleecing Neckbeards. I'd be hoping Neckbeards take care of business.

The greatest franchise in the history of DNDL sports is throwing his full support behind the Neckbirds.

When one has been labeled the Muhammad Ali of Geek Club sports, he cheers for Joe Frazier and George Foreman to keep winning. Ali, Iike The El Padrino, is motivated by a worthy foe. At our best, the rivalry with Pat fueled our regular season dominance, while the desire to unseat the 2 time champion Kunts fueled our playoff fire.

This season, the fans had a burning desire to see The Savior set fire to the Dakota Sky come December, and The El was determined to fulfill. Yet the mismanagement of that roster lead to a deflated sense of purpose as we entered the playoff arena aware that we couldnt give our vast armies of fans what they so desired.

The Neckbirds....if they can pull off 2 wins and do it with enough pinache to create a buzz in the streets....maybe, just maybe they can become a potential B-side in a rivalry that could saciate the fans desires while simultaneously driving The Great Legitimizer to perform at his unequalable best.

Im confident I can take down the derps. He's had a good run but his team (and mine) look like B squads compared to the Fleecing Neckbeards. I'd be hoping Neckbeards take care of business.

The Fleecing Neckbeards. So it has been written. So let it be done (via executive power)!

The Fleecing Neckbeards. So it has been written. So let it be done (via executive power)!

:lol:

I've scored more than you the last 3 weeks. You're but a mere speed bump on my trip to the finals.

The El Padrino is considering a switch, and may be ready to throw his support behind Ed's team. I'd welcome the motivation of facing the champion twice per season. And I suspect Ed would be much louder and obnoxious then Bigtank as a champion, thus creating the type of buzz that feeds rivalry and intrigue.

jesus christ.

we have some dumb motherfockers in this league.

embarrassing.

to think I did everything right for years to get where I am. did not rip off or steal from anyone.

I don't know how I can say anything but, I don't see why I would continue to be part of this.,

some dumb motherfockers indeed!

And Kats basically traded Fournette, McCaffrey and a 2nd for Davante Adams. :dunno:

a swing and a miss.....dont worry...we will break it down for you.

But he could have drafted Cook himself, with one of those three 1st rounders he traded for Bell. Unless, I'm retarded, which is totally possible.

It would have went something like...

1.01 - Fournette
1.02 (you) - Davis
1.03 - McCaffrey
1.04 - Cook

you are getting warmer!!!!

I drafted Cook with one of the picks, and traded one for Davante Adams, both of which went back.

I basically traded Watkins + a 3rd for Corey Davis.

Yall should pay attention to Bigtraine.

The Kats owned the 1.1, 1,3 and 1.4.

We would have drafted in order: Corey Davis(1), Joe Mixon(3), and Dalvin Cook(4).

After the trades we ended up with : Dalvin Cook, Devante Adams, and Sammy Watkins.

Way to be James. :cheers:

I've scored more than you the last 3 weeks. You're but a mere speed bump on my trip to the finals.

Thankfully, our playoff game is this week

• Like 1

Thankfully, our playoff game is this week

Not a fan of trends, eh?

just a question, in a dynasty setting, why are teams locked from transactions? We should be able to add players and possibly make trades with other eliminated teams

Nobody can add players right now. Waivers close at the start of playoff's and then open back up next season. The reason is because most of us don't pay attention in the off-season.

As for eliminated teams making trades, MFL doesn't have that technical capability.

Nobody can add players right now. Waivers close at the start of playoff's and then open back up next season. The reason is because most of us don't pay attention in the off-season.

As for eliminated teams making trades, MFL doesn't have that technical capability.

Kickers and defenses should always be allowed.

if MFL doesn't allow, we can still do it on the board.

and nasty bucks should carry over

Kickers and defenses should always be allowed.

if MFL doesn't allow, we can still do it on the board.

You can do whatever you want, homey. Leave FA's and trading open all year, for all I care. You da boss. :cheers: :wub:

No its all teams and it's dumb.

Hth

Just watched a defensive TD for me turned over on replay and then LeSean McCoy get injured on back to back plays on Redzone.. fantastic.

Also McCaffrey needs to calm the fock down.

Just watched a defensive TD for me turned over on replay and then LeSean McCoy get injured on back to back plays on Redzone.. fantastic.

Well I guess McCoy is fine after all. :)

McCafferey Sucks.. He's worthless.. never catches or runs for sh!t.

Well I guess McCoy is fine after all. :)

He's a really great player. Super sturdy in all ways. You're going to have him forever dangit. :angry:

We got a hell of a game on our hands. Wouldnt be surprised if we both break 160 this week.

• Like 1

here on a weekend :o

Good game WW, win this thing next week,

FY funchess :mad:

We got a hell of a game on our hands. Wouldnt be surprised if we both break 160 this week.

Could come down to me playing the wrong Defense and Kicker. Who the fock woulda thought the Rams would hold the Seahawks down like that?

here on a weekend :o

Good game WW, win this thing next week,

FY funchess :mad:

not so fast. replay just focked me. Took 6 away from Ben, ended up giving your defense 2.

instead of needing 13 from Sanu I now need 22

unreal

Could come down to me playing the wrong Defense and Kicker. Who the fock woulda thought the Rams would hold the Seahawks down like that?

I'm kicking myself for playing Rivers over Stafford. And holding my breath during these last couple games of the week. Couldn't you have made it easy for me?

I'm kicking myself for playing Rivers over Stafford. And holding my breath during these last couple games of the week. Couldn't you have made it easy for me?

This probably should have been the championship...

Good thing is.. both our teams are pretty young, and this could be a good run for awhile.

Well fock.. that could have gone a little better.

Slight chance... Devonte Freeman is the solo starter with Colman still on concussion proticol.

i'd call it a coin flip at this point. If he scores the average of our RBs this week, you win. It'll be fun to watch. Either way, if I lose with a 168 pt loss I can't feel too bad about that, at least my team showed up. Good luck bruh!

• Like 1

not so fast. replay just focked me. Took 6 away from Ben, ended up giving your defense 2.

instead of needing 13 from Sanu I now need 22

unreal

Yooge

Ed, White, Tank, and Narc...You all should be quite proud of the quality and skill your forces are applying in these semifinal clashes. As we go into Monday nights game, all 4 of you are still in play. This is the type of drama that the fans desire. Not only are you a worthy final four, but your battles have made it clear that The Padrino and Savior has a long way to go before he re-enters the apex like levels of combat currently on display. I salute you all.

Ed, White, Tank, and Narc...You all should be quite proud of the quality and skill your forces are applying in these semifinal clashes. As we go into Monday nights game, all 4 of you are still in play. This is the type of drama that the fans desire. Not only are you a worthy final four, but your battles have made it clear that The Padrino and Savior has a long way to go before he re-enters the apex like levels of combat currently on display. I salute you all.

:cheers:

Thank you Father.

I want nothing of your placating...

Your like the hells angles giving toys to kids.. you don't fool me.. I'll not be lulled into letting down my guard!

Thanks..

Also... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Focking zebras. Just sayin

I'm convinced I've lost and started drinking heavily.

Oh no buddy.. my guy will sh!t the bed.. don't you worry about that. :angry: :lol:

This looks like the Narcs game to lose. Maybe Beer should make a Freeman post on the Geek Club touting his stud RB