Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Recommend a movie available on NETFLIX instant.

:lol: I have a cache of movies so nasty I couldn't even finish them - I'll send them to go colts soon.

:pointstosky: :pointstosky:

I can pay pal you some money when you get around to it for shipping costs. :cheers:

:pointstosky: :pointstosky:

I can pay pal you some money when you get around to it for shipping costs. :cheers:

Nah it's cool. I will send you Tumbling Doll of Flesh soon though - it made me sick. If you'd mail it back to me some day that would be fine. I had to stop when they took a vegetable parer to the chicks tongue, but I'd like to try to get through it again someday. :dunno:

Nah it's cool. I will send you Tumbling Doll of Flesh soon though - it made me sick. If you'd mail it back to me some day that would be fine. I had to stop when they took a vegetable parer to the chicks tongue, but I'd like to try to get through it again someday. :dunno:

Yeah, I can easily mail them back to you. No problem. My local post office is only a couple miles away.

WOW. A Serbian Film was insane. I don't think I have ever seen anything like that. I liked it so much, I have already watched it 3 times. I can't believe they went there with the newborn pron. Holy fock. Some sick focks came up with this sh1t. And when that dude pulled that chicks teeth out with pliers so he could get blown until her last breath. HAHA. Dude even kills a guy with his cack. The ending was wild as hell and disturbing as fock. Crazy sh1t. It still had some decent gore, but for some reason I was expecting more blood. Didn't hurt the movie though imo. When he was tagging that chick chained to the bed and they handed him a machete was one of my favorite scenes. Thought the movie was surprising good. Really enjoyed it. Thanks a lot man. :cheers:

WOW. A Serbian Film was insane. I don't think I have ever seen anything like that. I liked it so much, I have already watched it 3 times. I can't believe they went there with the newborn pron. Holy fock. Some sick focks came up with this sh1t. And when that dude pulled that chicks teeth out with pliers so he could get blown until her last breath. HAHA. Dude even kills a guy with his cack. The ending was wild as hell and disturbing as fock. Crazy sh1t. It still had some decent gore, but for some reason I was expecting more blood. Didn't hurt the movie though imo. When he was tagging that chick chained to the bed and they handed him a machete was one of my favorite scenes. Thought the movie was surprising good. Really enjoyed it. Thanks a lot man. :cheers:

No problem - glad you liked it! I thought it was pretty disturbing what with all the rape and kiddie stuff but not as bloody or rough as I expected. Mostly I was surprised that its a really good movie with actual characters and high quality direction and stuff. I really liked it too but my wife put a damper on it when it ended and she said "No focking way you're getting laid tonight!" :lol:

Kill List sort of reminded me of it a little. And I'll get you Tumbling Doll soon, it made A Serbian Film look really pleasant and heartwarming. :cheers:

Oh yeah: don't ever dose a guy with Viagara for horses and hand him a machete while he's focking a chick. :doublethumbsup:

No problem - glad you liked it! I thought it was pretty disturbing what with all the rape and kiddie stuff but not as bloody or rough as I expected. Mostly I was surprised that its a really good movie with actual characters and high quality direction and stuff. I really liked it too but my wife put a damper on it when it ended and she said "No focking way you're getting laid tonight!" :lol:

Kill List sort of reminded me of it a little. And I'll get you Tumbling Doll soon, it made A Serbian Film look really pleasant and heartwarming. :cheers:

Oh yeah: don't ever dose a guy with Viagara for horses and hand him a machete while he's focking a chick. :doublethumbsup:

:lol: :lol:

SPOILER ALERT!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!!

No kidding. I was hoping the chick with all her teeth pulled out would get away at the last minute. Now I know she won't. :thumbsdown:

No kidding. I was hoping the chick with all her teeth pulled out would get away at the last minute. Now I know she won't. :thumbsdown:

Sorry about that posty. I normally would use a spoiler box, but I didn't figure anyone but me would ever watch this filth. Plus, this movie has been talked about before on here at great length full of spoilers. My bad. At least I didn't ruin the ending, which was disturbing as fock, sick as hell, and fantastic. :banana:

Sorry about that posty. I normally would use a spoiler box, but I didn't figure anyone but me would ever watch this filth. Plus, this movie has been talked about before on here at great length full of spoilers. My bad. At least I didn't ruin the ending, which was disturbing as fock, sick as hell, and fantastic. :banana:

I was kidding... I will watch this movie sometime even if I knew the outcome... I wonder if it will ever get on Netflix??

Not on Instant but Killer Joe with Matthew McCaugnahy (sp?) playing a straight up perverted psycho was focking awesome, loved it!

Not on Instant but Killer Joe with Matthew McCaugnahy (sp?) playing a straight up perverted psycho was focking awesome, loved it!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I just added it to my queue. It says there is a long wait. I waited over 2 months for disk 2 of Dexter season 6.

Right now, I am just a few disks away from finishing "The Shield" from start to finish. Show is focking awesome.

All of these movies I have recently watched have been good.

Man From Nowhere (subtitled)

13 Assasins (subtitled)

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (The Swedish version) (subtitled)

Shooter

Outrage (subtitled)

Headhunters (subtitled)

Bottle Rocket is on streaming NF now.

I'm seriously considering dumping NF and going to Amazon Prime. This may be my plan for today.

Bottle Rocket is on streaming NF now.

I'm seriously considering dumping NF and going to Amazon Prime. This may be my plan for today.

Reason being?

Reason being?

A ton of better movies. Free second day shipping. I think you can even get some free book rentals on your Kindle Fire. This would be a huge benefit because I read at least two books a week.

Netflix has almost no holiday movies streaming. The best kid's movie I saw was Santa Claus the Movie.

A ton of better movies. Free second day shipping. I think you can even get some free book rentals on your Kindle Fire. This would be a huge benefit because I read at least two books a week.

Netflix has almost no holiday movies streaming. The best kid's movie I saw was Santa Claus the Movie.

Do it. I did it months ago (although kids talked me into keeping NF at least until they catch up on Breaking Bad) Prime is great but the book lending thing is not all it is cracked up to be. Selection is generic and nothing great. But the shipping is great and the movies very good.

Will renew next year without a doubt.

Do it. I did it months ago (although kids talked me into keeping NF at least until they catch up on Breaking Bad) Prime is great but the book lending thing is not all it is cracked up to be. Selection is generic and nothing great. But the shipping is great and the movies very good.

Will renew next year without a doubt.

I'm constantly buying books for my advanced graduate studies classes on Amazon. It's hella cheaper than getting them through the university bookstore.

I'm constantly buying books for my advanced graduate studies classes on Amazon. It's hella cheaper than getting them through the university bookstore.

The 2 day shipping is 8 out of 10 times next day. At least here where I am.

The 2 day shipping is 8 out of 10 times next day. At least here where I am.

Same here. I usually end up getting my second day shipping in a day...it just depends on what time of the day I put in the order. Am-next day.

Sexy Beast is on NF Watch Instant now. Very good, especially Ben Kingsley's performance :thumbsup:

I liked it.

Sexy Beast is on NF Watch Instant now. Very good, especially Ben Kingsley's performance :thumbsup:

Nice - I never saw it but seen a lot of clips of Bens rants on YouTube.

Nice - I never saw it but seen a lot of clips of Bens rants on YouTube.

Sexy Beast and Death and the Maiden are Kingsley's two best performances off the top of my head.

:shocking:

I'm disturbed at this thread.

Dude, there are some fantastic movies listed in this thread. MDC really knows his sh1t on this disturbing movies. Phillybear had some good recommendations as well as a several others.

I was one of those guys that refused to watch a movie in another language where I had to read the subtitles. I have watched tons of them since I started using this netflix.

A few of my favorites are:

Cannibal Holocaust--probably my all time favorite movie. THe last 5 minutes of this movie might be the most disturbing thing ever put together.

Battle Royale---kids have to go to an island and fight to the death

Someone's knocking at the door--Dude kills people with a giant d1ck

Ichi the Killer was focking bad ass.

Funny Games

Cold Fish

I Spit on your Grave---Original

Last house on the Left---Original

Deadgirl

House on the Edge of the Park

Another movie I got to watch that is not available anywhere courtesy of my good friend MDC was A Serbian Film. Focking crazy sh1t. I loved it.

I'm flattered. :doublethumbsup: I live crazy focked up movies and ill keep those recommendations coming. Did you get to Kill List yet? It was awesome.

I'm flattered. :doublethumbsup: I live crazy focked up movies and ill keep those recommendations coming. Did you get to Kill List yet? It was awesome.

It is the next movie on my list. I started watching The Shield and cant stop. I only have 2 discs left to finish the entire series. First thing I get after that is Kill List. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It is the next movie on my list. I started watching The Shield and cant stop. I only have 2 discs left to finish the entire series. First thing I get after that is Kill List. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My new job is right by te post office, ill get you some new movies soon. I've got a big selection of nasty films I have no time to watch, a holiday gift for you buddy. :cheers:

Not disturbing like MDC has given, but I liked...

The Gravedancers

Grave Encounters

Not disturbing like MDC has given, but I liked...

The Gravedancers

Grave Encounters

I heard good things about both of these, I'll add them to the queue and check them out soon. :cheers:

My new job is right by te post office, ill get you some new movies soon. I've got a big selection of nasty films I have no time to watch, a holiday gift for you buddy. :cheers:

SWEET. I can't wait to see them. THanks man. :cheers:

I watched this thriller called "Identity" on NF Watch Instant the other day. Stars John Cusack and Ray Liotta. It's got an interesting twist to it that I enjoyed. Not a fantastic movie by any means, but worth an hour and a half of your time if you're bored. :thumbsup:

I watched this thriller called "Identity" on NF Watch Instant the other day. Stars John Cusack and Ray Liotta. It's got an interesting twist to it that I enjoyed. Not a fantastic movie by any means, but worth an hour and a half of your time if you're bored. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Watched this last night. Focking awesome. I especially liked "The Librarian" and "The Hunchback". :cheers:

Watched this last night. Focking awesome. I especially liked "The Librarian" and "The Hunchback". :cheers:

I thought it was awesome too. :thumbsup: