Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Richmond Police release body cam of naked man shot and killed by cop

The family had a press conference right after the police. She offers that the police should have used hand to hand combat. Ive personally seen many people high on drugs exhibit the strength of numerous men.

She keeps saying he was unarmed. I guess shes never pondered her brother taking the officers firearm and using it on the officer or the public. The people on the highway would be sitting ducks with a madman with a gun. Its unfortunate that this happened, but Im not sure what else the cop could do if hes charged on.

http://m.nbc12.com/story/38278124/marcus-peterss-family-addresses-public-following-release-of-officer-body-camera-video

I wonder why this justified shooting of an unarmed black man has not received the same amount of coverage as all the other justified shootings of unarmed black men?

Oh wait a minute.... shot by a black cop. No $ to be made here.

Wonder how Crump reacted to that? Bet he was counting the cash before he was informed about the cop's race.

I bet the family contacted him and he did his best Jackie Chiles impersonation. 'What did you say? A black man shooting a black man.....that's like.......a slow day on the southside of Chicago. You want $ and CNN coverage, you gotta get a white cop doing the shooting. I've never been so humiliated in my life.'

Oh and yeah, he deserved the death he received.

I saw this yesterday from an RT link. Their headline made it seem like it was done in cold blood. After watching the video I felt bad for the officer who was clearly shaken up and sickened that it ended in the crazy dude's death. Also read that guy was a teacher?? He got some wacked drugs or something. What a lunatic.