Sign in to follow this  
paucm0

Switching Draft Order in Buddy

My league drafts serpentine style except that it's a modified 3rd round.

So, we pick 1-10, 10-1, 10-1, 1-10, 10-1, 1-10, 10-1, etc. Is there an easier way to change draft order on the draft input tab other than just rearranging everything after the 2nd round in the "pick or player traded to" column?

Great software...my 3rd year using it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi paucm0. Glad to have you back. I'm going to have a similar issue as this myself as I just signed up for an NFFC draft which uses 3rd-round reversal.

Easiest way I think... put the teams on the setup tab in reverse order of first round, 10 to 1 instead of 1 to 10. Now rounds 3 and onward should all be correct.

Then change the draft order option at the top of the draft input tab to "Custom".

Now copy all the names under the Original Draft Pick Owner column for Round 3 and paste them into Round 2. Copy all the names for Round 4 and paste them into Round 1.

If you go to update Draft Buddy again, make sure to uncheck the Clear Keepers and Draft Picks option before running Setup Draft Buddy again.

Cool?

Oh, nice. Hadn't thought of reversing them on the setup tab. That's why they pay you the big bucks, Mike! :) Thanks.

I am sorry but where is the setup tab? I have a draft report tab but I do not see a setup tab. Thanks in advance

Whoops. A lot of the current "rules" tab and "options" tab used to be on a single tab called "setup".

• Like 1