Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

The Black Dilemma - Ian Duncan

the problem in this country was created by feminism

It destroyed the model for a successful family. Once feminism took off, more women thought they could get by without men, which in turn led to less women staying at home as mothers, which opened the door for the Govt to incentivize being a single mother, which then low income women started to take advantage of and now it has spiraled out of control

the basis of the psyche has never changed throughout history of nature.

Men provide

Women nurture

its how the world works best, and changing this is responsible for the disappearance of the family unit

• Like 1

Enjoy the civil discussion. :cheers:

Please help me understand your comment: "Even you, are you really struggling to understand? Seems more like you just won't accept anything other than saying there is some racism still in the country. "

:cheers:

Within the idea there are problems in the black community, problems could be attributed to black people, and could be attributed to white people. There are something like 95k federal drug offenders, 21k white, 36k black, 31k hisp. On its own, does this say blacks break more drug laws, or does it say we may have a problem with charging/sentencing? How willing are you to listen to arguments that its the later? If it is the later, how insulting is it to say to the black community, "get your family structure in order, and value education, and then we might look into this justice inequality thing you keep talking about".

Within the idea there are problems in the black community, problems could be attributed to black people, and could be attributed to white people. There are something like 95k federal drug offenders, 21k white, 36k black, 31k hisp. On its own, does this say blacks break more drug laws, or does it say we may have a problem with charging/sentencing? How willing are you to listen to arguments that its the later? If it is the later, how insulting is it to say to the black community, "get your family structure in order, and value education, and then we might look into this justice inequality thing you keep talking about".

blacks commit more crime is what it says

and before you go on about how crack is more penalized than coke, that is because of black lawmakers who wanted to clean up the poor areas and discourage it. It carries the same sentence as Meth which is the white equivalent

Great question. I'm absolutely open to the possibility of a problem with charging/sentencing, and that that contributes to the lack of two-parent families. But going back to my zero/infinity discussion, it is obviously not the sole reason, and I would argue that it is not anywhere near a majority of the reason. So we can investigate the problems like you described AND the black community can do all of the things I listed, and I don't think it is insulting in the least. :cheers:

End of the day here, I got a minute. One of the reason's I will not continue a back and forth with you.

No one said this. This is you completely missing the point that was made, making some straw man argument. Its so focking dumb, I have no confidence that you will understand what is written.

No one said that, you say? This wasn't you?

So just 110 years of to get some degree of equal rights.

YOU said this. Words mean things. If you meant to convey something different, use different words. Exactly how else what that supposed to be taken?

Run away, Herbivore. You've already indicated that you're not going to go "back and forth", so I know you're going to run away.

and then

Nope, not perfection, missing the point again.

If I missed the point - and I didn't - you sure don't seem interested in correcting just WTF your point was supposed to be. You didn't have a different point; you know I nailed the point exactly. That's the reason you're not following up your claim that I "missed the point" with the focking point.

You do that because all leftists do that: leftists actually think a pathetic jab that their opponent missed the point may actually confuse some into thinking that they missed some point. You think doing that is some sort of victory; some sort of validation of your idiotic comment.

Let's review. You said this:

But then after that, definitely all equal, no racial bias whatsoever, all problems for black people are on black people.

As in...no. None. You made the demand that we consider the small degree of racism compared to the historical evidence of overt racism, and - to that - I commented that you were seeking a ridiculous and unmeasurable standard. You require perfection, because - short of perfection - no one can say NONE. YOU require that everyone with whom you want to take issue claim that ALL problems are only on blacks.

Even a casual reading of what I wrote demonstrates how stupid that claim is.

Now stop being rude, arrogant and insulting. Attempting to claim I'm not intelligent is asinine on its face.

For centuries, skin color has held powerful social meaning — a defining characteristic of race, and a starting point for racism.

“If you ask somebody on the street, ‘What are the main differences between races?,’ they’re going to say skin color,” said Sarah A. Tishkoff, a geneticist at the University of Pennsylvania.

On Thursday, Dr. Tishkoff and her colleagues showed this to be a profound error.

Mensa why are you here? I mean, if you've been here all along On The Other Board, why did you just suddenly decide to show up here and flood the f****** geek board? Seriously.

For centuries, skin color has held powerful social meaning — a defining characteristic of race, and a starting point for racism.

“If you ask somebody on the street, ‘What are the main differences between races?,’ they’re going to say skin color,” said Sarah A. Tishkoff, a geneticist at the University of Pennsylvania.

On Thursday, Dr. Tishkoff and her colleagues showed this to be a profound error.

If I had been asked that question - "what is the biggest difference between races?" - I would have said culture.

Mensa why are you here? I mean, if you've been here all along On The Other Board, why did you just suddenly decide to show up here and flood the f****** geek board? Seriously.

Why haven't you left?

• Like 1

Black unemployment rate falls to lowest in 7 years

Black unemployment fell to 9.1% in July, the lowest since April 2008, according to a Labor Department report released Friday. It's especially encouraging given that unemployment for African-Americans was 11.4% last July.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/07/news/economy/black-unemployment/index.html

MAGA

• Like 1

It's pretty obvious by his 100 post the day that he has no other friends. Doesn't sound like he has a job I there. So we are stuck with him.

Wow, I'm speechless. :lol:

Wow, I'm speechless. :lol:

It's pretty amaizing.

I thought sho was the least self-aware fella that visited this place.. wiffle giving him a run for the $$..

• Like 1

It's pretty obvious by his 100 post the day that he has no other friends. Doesn't sound like he has a job I there. So we are stuck with him.

Wow, he move directly into your heads without giving notice. He owned both of you in a matter days. Priceless!

• Like 2

It's pretty amaizing.

I thought sho was the least self-aware fella that visited this place.. wiffle giving him a run for the $$..

Well said!

That's some funny sh!t right there.

Black unemployment rate falls to lowest in 7 years

Black unemployment fell to 9.1% in July, the lowest since April 2008, according to a Labor Department report released Friday. It's especially encouraging given that unemployment for African-Americans was 11.4% last July.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/07/news/economy/black-unemployment/index.html

MAGA

We should kneel at the anthem since obviously Trump cares about blacks getting jobs

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah exhausting

Newbie's trying to reinvent himself. But he's cracking. Just a matter of time until he throws out talk of assassination.
  • Like 1

It's pretty amaizing.

Wiff has zero emotional intelligence.

Newbie's trying to reinvent himself. But he's cracking. Just a matter of time until he throws out talk of assassination.

Exactly, with each day he shows more and more of what a total idiot he is. He can't hide his true colors.

• Like 1

Great question. I'm absolutely open to the possibility of a problem with charging/sentencing, and that that contributes to the lack of two-parent families. But going back to my zero/infinity discussion, it is obviously not the sole reason, and I would argue that it is not anywhere near a majority of the reason. So we can investigate the problems like you described AND the black community can do all of the things I listed, and I don't think it is insulting in the least. :cheers:

I did not mean that, but see how you made that connection. The question was towards you, how you look at things.

I did not mean that, but see how you made that connection. The question was towards you, how you look at things.

Hmm... I think I answered that with the rest of my post. Put in other words, when I see the numbers you posted, I think it is more a problem of blacks committing a disproportionate number of crimes vs. a systemic issue with charging/sentencing. That is not to say that some amount of the latter may exist and should be discussed and addressed, but that isn't the main issue.

Also the problem with the systemic argument is that there isn't one system, rather thousands of systems throughout the country, each with different people from different backgrounds. It is hard to believe that all of those folks got together in a (very large) smoke filled room and agreed to put it to black people. :dunno:

Exactly, with each day he shows more and more of what a total idiot he is. He can't hide his true colors.

We can only hope Mike bans him again. This place is so much better without him and Sho.

• Like 1

Without a doubt America blacks have been brainwashed into a mentality of victimization by the very people that are doing just that, Democrats.

FACT!!!

Hmm... I think I answered that with the rest of my post. Put in other words, when I see the numbers you posted, I think it is more a problem of blacks committing a disproportionate number of crimes vs. a systemic issue with charging/sentencing. That is not to say that some amount of the latter may exist and should be discussed and addressed, but that isn't the main issue.

Also the problem with the systemic argument is that there isn't one system, rather thousands of systems throughout the country, each with different people from different backgrounds. It is hard to believe that all of those folks got together in a (very large) smoke filled room and agreed to put it to black people. :dunno:

I followed, just wanted to clear up that piece. I pretty much exactly agree with the top part, but I don't believe people really want to talk about the possibility that its something other than...mostly on the blacks, with very little racism...which isn't really talking about it. I would add there are probably many issues which contribute, the fed drug thing was just an example of a stat which could possibly show racial bias, as Raiders pointed out :D , that's a complex issue on its own. I think the bottom part is a lot easier than you think.

Without a doubt America blacks have been brainwashed into a mentality of victimization by the very people that are doing just that, Democrats.

FACT!!!

FACT indeed. The Al Sharptons of the world are the biggest Slave holders around. They have convinced the black community to buy their BS narratives.
  • Like 2

FACT indeed. The Al Sharptons of the world are the biggest Slave holders around. They have convinced the black community to buy their BS narratives.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Poverty Peddling Pimps