Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Another Cop Shooting

:rolleyes:

Overall as a structure it wasn't. However very vocal elements inside were definitely racist and anti cop.

BLM was never a racist movement

Just to add context: Peenie has repeatedly espoused a belief promulgated by the Nation of Islam and drilled into more than eagerly willing black minds that: "Black people don't have 'The Power', therefore, they CANNOT be racist - ever."

Not being shiity or snarky - just check her history. It's a major canard - and amazing that even some intelligent AA's wholly embrace.

So it should surprise no one that if 'blacks can't be racist', then, by logical extension a primarily black founded and populated organization like BLM therefore cannot be racist.

Really, if BLM truly embraced that which is 'sort of' claims to espouse, they'd be called "Hold cops Accountable" or something like that. But when your very title is race-based, you pretty much telegraph your punches - and your motivation.

But back to it - still DAMN little coverage for this story. Compare that to the POS that was Mike Brown.

"Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" -ring a bell?

I'm not a BLM member nor do I listen to conservative news so I wouldn't know any of this stuff.

Just to add context: Peenie has repeatedly espoused a belief promulgated by the Nation of Islam and drilled into more than eagerly willing black minds that: "Black people don't have 'The Power', therefore, they CANNOT be racist - ever."

That's not true at all. Lies.

I'm not a BLM member nor do I listen to conservative news so I wouldn't know any of this stuff.

Didn't you get the newsletter? Or are you behind in dues?

😉

There is literally no circumstance where shooting across the body of your partner who's currently driving at the time is deemed to be a good idea.

You see, this is the prime example of how white lives matter and why BLM exisits. No one resigned when black people were killed.

Hope some real changes are made not just some symbolic reaction.

You see, this is the prime example of how white lives matter and why BLM exisits. No one resigned when black people were killed.

Hope some real changes are made not just some symbolic reaction.

Ferguson, Mo., police chief resigns

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/11/ferguson-mo-police-chief-resigns-lawmaker-says/70160266/

Baltimore Mayor fires Police Commissioner

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-batts-fired-20150708-story.html

You have a selective memory.

Only by admitting the cultures problems can people hope to change them.

• Like 1

Isn't the Chief/Mayor resigning/fired sort of like the coach resigning/getting fired if the QB throws an interception?

It calms the angry people is all.

Fast tracking a guy into a job because of the color of his skin. What a great idea! I am justice Sotomayor and I approve this message.

Fast tracking a guy into a job because of the color of his skin. What a great idea! I am justice Sotomayor and I approve this message.

well, they have a lesbian mayor. So...

Wait, so did your town!

What the hell is happening?

There is literally no circumstance where shooting across the body of your partner who's currently driving at the time is deemed to be a good idea.

Wrong

well, they have a lesbian mayor. So...

Wait, so did your town!

What the hell is happening?

Just another example of how Minnesota can fock up a wet dream.

Over the last 8 years Cities across the USA have been forced by the Federal Government to hire incompetent people.

This is just one example

DAYTON The Dayton Police Department is lowering its testing standards for recruits.

Its a move required by the U.S. Department of Justice after it says not enough African-Americans passed the exam.

Under the previous requirements, candidates had to get a 66% on part one of the exam and a 72% on part two.

The D.O.J. approved new scoring policy only requires potential police officers to get a 58% and a 63%. Thats the equivalent of an F and a D.

It becomes a safety issue for the people of our community, said Dayton Fraternal Order of Police President, Randy Beane. It becomes a safety issue to have an incompetent officer next to you in a life and death situation.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/justice-dept-forces-dayton-to-lower-police-recruit-test-standards/#ixzz4nnd5INSo

Jury just came to a verdict on this case.  Set to be announced at 4:30pm Central.

Noor, 33, is charged with second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter for the July 15, 2017 killing of Justine Ruszczyk Damond

Guilty. Another refugee  from a Muslim country kills again. 

12 hours ago, fandandy said:

Black cop kills white woman  :nono:

:crickets: