Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Do you "like" companies on Facebook?

I see this once in a while. Some friend will "like" Pepsi and guess what? That means I get to see the Pepsi ads too. Do any of you "like" companies on Facebook and if so, why?

I have liked a total of one company on FB..My stepkids business, those don't count.

Fess up you losers.

Yeah, it's a good way to keep with companies products I enjoy using.

If you haven't "Liked" FFToday on Facebook then you're doing it wrong.

Already have and get updates :D

As far as "liking" companies on there. Yea I have. It depends on the company though. Netflix? Yea. They post stuff that is coming out on Netflix so I get updates on that. Restaurants and food truck? Hell yea. They will put on there their specials or do discounts.

As far as "liking" companies on there. Yea I have. It depends on the company though. Netflix? Yea. They post stuff that is coming out on Netflix so I get updates on that. Restaurants and food truck? Hell yea. They will put on there their specials or do discounts.

You cant get this crap from a billion other outlets? I don't get the need to like stuff on FB.

Clearly I am in the minority. Carry on I guess.

#sheep

You cant get this crap from a billion other outlets? I don't get the need to like stuff on FB.

Clearly I am in the minority. Carry on I guess.

#sheep

Like what outlets? A lot of the restaurants I follow aren't your mainstream restaurants. Same for the food trucks. Only one would be Netflix but they don't exactly do tv or radio commercials. Scrolling through my newsfeed and I happen upon a new tv series coming on Netflix with a trailer is a lot easier than trying to google them every day. A lot of companies are taking to social media for advertising rather than tv/radio commercials cause it's easier to get it out there for people to see rather than old fashioned ways.

Don't get me wrong, liking something like Pepsi or Tide detergent just for the hell of it is stupid. But for purposes like I just stated I don't see anything wrong with that

i "like" a few things here and there: restaurants, beverages, products, hotels, locations.

Yeah, but do you "like like" them?

it's not you. it's me.

Why don't you answer my PMs? Do I need to send more pics?

I misread the post at first.

I don't "like" it, I hate it when businesses use Facebook AS their webpage. Especially restaurants as I don't have Facebook and can never look at their menus.

It is alive

Like what outlets? A lot of the restaurants I follow aren't your mainstream restaurants. Same for the food trucks. Only one would be Netflix but they don't exactly do tv or radio commercials. Scrolling through my newsfeed and I happen upon a new tv series coming on Netflix with a trailer is a lot easier than trying to google them every day. A lot of companies are taking to social media for advertising rather than tv/radio commercials cause it's easier to get it out there for people to see rather than old fashioned ways.

Don't get me wrong, liking something like Pepsi or Tide detergent just for the hell of it is stupid. But for purposes like I just stated I don't see anything wrong with that

Maybe maybe I suppose some local stuff ok.

But Netflix? Pepsi? Frito lay? That's douchey

Wow!

No I said as in a big old floppy . When responding to the golden god himself I try not to circumvent the language filter rules.

No I said ###### as in a big old floppy ######. When responding to the golden god himself I try not to circumvent the language filter rules.

I didn't even realize the golden God commented until you called him out.

I feel special.

I feel special.

You have been chosen!!!

I feel special.

Ask him if we can get a t-shirt.