Sign in to follow this  
coltsfan2

Holt vs. Fitzgerald

I play in a keeper league. I kept D. Mcnabb, Edge, and L. Jordan. I plan on takeing a wide receiver for my 1st pick and am torn between T. Holt & L. Fitzgerald since many of the other top receivers are already taken from the previous season.

I feel that Holt is the more consistent and proven wide out. But he is getting older and there are questions with Bulger's shoulder this year.

Fitzgerald may end up being the top receiver in the league in coming years and has many years of ball ahead of him. Fitz also has to share passes with A. Boldin and I have Edge on my team already (which I feel could cost me points and looks with 2 players on the same team).

Any advice ???

For this year, I take Holt. As you say, he's been the picture of consistency and is THEE man on his team. However, he is 30 y/o now and age will become more of a factor from here on out. In keeper leagues, I totally agree with you, Fitz is the man. It would not surprise me if he's the clear #1 WR in football in a couple years.

*Please Help*

For this year, I take Holt. As you say, he's been the picture of consistency and is THEE man on his team. However, he is 30 y/o now and age will become more of a factor from here on out. In keeper leagues, I totally agree with you, Fitz is the man. It would not surprise me if he's the clear #1 WR in football in a couple years.

*Please Help*

So if your in a keeper league, why not handcuff the reciever of the future? Then you can hold on to him and not have to worry about your revivers and look at at your other needs for the that year

Well, IMO Fitzgerald is already as good as Holt. So in a keeper league, why wouldn't you take the guy that's 7 years younger? Plus, 'Zona has secured their QB of the future in Leinart. Another good reason to feel good about Fitz in the days (and years) ahead. :rolleyes: