Sign in to follow this  
BigTymeShocker

Fantasy Super League Need 1 Owner

I am commissioner of a Fantasy Super League that combines fantasy basketball, baseball, and football. Each league runs independently, but points are accumulated in each league for the super league.

That’s the quick rundown, I’ll get into more details below.

One of the rules in our league is that if you have an illegal line-up, you score 0 points for the week. An owner in our league has an illegal lineup this week and claimed it was due to a computer error and that he submitted is legal lineup, but cbs sportsline messed it up. Anyways, the league voted and upheld his illegal lineup. This guy (previously my best friend) flipped his ###### and is now out of the league and refusing to pay.

We wanted to collect all money before the league started, but this is a league of friends, and there was a level of trust involved. My (ex) friend was having some financial issues so we all decided it was okay if he didn’t pay until he had some more money. Paying before the league starts is definitely going to be strictly enforced next year.

But to the main point of this post. We now have an opening in our league and would like to have it filled by another owner. Nothing is worse than having 9 teams in a league.

You can PM me for more details, but I will give a quick rundown of the league to gauge if there is any interest:

There is a $500 buy-in. $100 for each individual sport and $200 for the super league. All leagues are run in CBS Sportsline.

For those familiar with cbs sportsline, there is a power ranking. Each team has a score between 3-30, with 30 being the best. At the end of each regular season in each sport, teams get their power ranking score. At the end of all three seasons, the 3 teams with the highest cumulative power ranking get paid.

The individual leagues run independently like any other fantasy league. If you are interested I can fill you in on all the league specific rules.

As it stands right now, year to date, the team you would be buying is 3rd in power rankings.

The team is also in sole possession 1st place in his division and ranked number 1 in the baseball power rankings.

The buy-in is supposed to be $500, but since basketball already finished, the buy-in would only be $400 and you would be coming in with arguably the best baseball team and you would draft your own football team.

Let me know if you are interested…it might be best to PM me your phone number because it’s a lot easier to explain everything over the phone.