Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

the Trump, Putin presser thread

Remember the big thing against the Dixie Chicks was it they criticized the government on foreign soil? Result thing that doing it on foreign soil. Trump did it standing right next to Putin.

Fawk

• Like 1

Because Trump doesn't want to start a war with Russia? Possibly because Trump and Putin both believe that the headchoppers in Syria needed to be defeated, not supported with arms and training from the "West"? Answers abound.

That was more than a casual observation! :nono:

Wow, I had no idea Rand Paul was so far up trumps ass. He's just ping pong in Benghazi Monica blah blah pizzagate blah blah

Damn, there's some things I actually liked about him back in the day. He sounds absolutely retarded right now.

That was more than a casual observation! :nono:

Here's another one:

One of the worst things about our intelligence community and Justice Dep't. is their ineptitude over the handling of the alleged "DNC Hack". Instead of conducting their own investigations and actually inspecting the DNC equipment, they relied on the word of Crowdstrike Tech CEO Dimitri Alperovitch. Where is that guy from?

Wow, I had no idea Rand Paul was so far up trumps ass. He's just ping pong in Benghazi Monica blah blah pizzagate blah blah

Damn, there's some things I actually liked about him back in the day. He sounds absolutely ###### retarded right now.

He's not the only one (hint: look in the mirror).

Still catching bits and pieces. Use the word collusion or no collusion at least 6 times.

The only problem? Nobody asked. LOL😂

Would you like some ketchup for your steak mr. President? No collusion!😂😂

Looking at a list the GOP just put out. Over 25 Republicans broke with President Trump over his comments on Putin and Russia Today. Yeah, it's just the loony left.

The moment I knew Putin was lying in the conference was when he said something like

what? There were like 500 businessman in Russia! I did not even know Trump was here!

And that's when you knew is bullshit. And I was just waiting for Stephen Colbert to say something about it. Because I remember on his trip to Russia he kept busting on all of the Russian secret agents that were following him everywhere. Not to mention his phone was tapped there are cameras in his room Etc. But yeah a comedian sure. But not Trump? Bullshyt.

And that's exactly what Colbert said. I mean damn Putin, you're usually a better liar than that.😂

Unanimous countrywide shredding over this summit. Except at the GC of course where it’s being lauded as the greatest meeting in history.

• Like 1

Well, THIS didn't take long:

Remember how Putin was saying that "I didn't even know this Donald Grump - is that it? Derek Bump?" I have no such memory - he was even IN Motha Russia!"

Yeah, except:

1. They've got Trump on multiple occasions during the campaign bragging bout how Putin sent word to him through 'Putins Top Guy' expressing his regrets and that Vlad sent Trump a "lovely lovely gift."

...But Putin didn't know that Trump was there. :doh:

and:

2. Putins own guy confirmed this. (soon to be on the first train to Siberia). :doh:

OOPS. :overhead:

You know how you can tell when a KGB guy is lying?

- When Trump's lips are moving. :lol:

Did you guys hear ?

Omg huge news, definite end for trump.

The Russians got the NRA to switch their support from Hillary to trump!!!

Have to credit wiff with breaking this groundbreaking, earth shattering impeachment leading to news.

Great job wiff. Credit where credit is due.

Did you guys hear ?

Have to credit wiff with breaking this groundbreaking, earth shattering impeachment leading to news.

TLIT

Did you guys hear ?

Down playing the latest charges as usual.

Down playing the latest charges as usual.

no way, you got him now, it's over.

Seriously, if the NRA supporting trump isn't a smoking gun, I don't knows what is

Wow, now the Russian press is calling for Modcow to help Trump push his Pro Kremlin agenda past the 'Ameticsn Establishment '.

AKA, America.

Ho

Lee

Fawk

no way, you got him now, it's over.

Seriously, if the NRA supporting trump isn't a smoking gun, I don't knows what is

Dumb as usual

We have also never seen an admin use the CIA, NSA, and FBI to spy on a presidential candidate and attempt to frame him for "colluding" with Russia in order to prevent his presidency.

Literally. Never.

I wouldn't trust those scumbag traitors either.

What you mouth breathers do not seem to understand, Trump has had access to EVERYTHING since he took office.

Mueller? Dog and pony show for useful idiots.

Congressional hearings? Dog and pony show for useful idiots.

Not a single person in the MSM or on a message board knows exactly what happened. Trump does.

I'll take his word over John focking McCain.

President Trump just said he has full faith and support for America's intelligence agencies. Since has access to everything since he took office he knows more than any of us (including you, Senator). Sounds like you can again start trusting the American intel community.

President Trump just said he has full faith and support for America's intelligence agencies. Since has access to everything since he took office he knows more than any of us (including you, Senator). Sounds like you can again start trusting the American intel community.

I'll pass.

Or he can just wait until Drumpf changes his mind/story/meds again tomorrow.

“I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place,” Trump said, reading from a prepared statement in front of reporters at the White House.

But he added: “Could be other people also. A lot of people out there.”

:clap: he just couldn't do it. He couldn't say they did it. :clap:

Stop me if you've heard this one before;

The Russians are already releasing details of their 'secret' meeting with Trump. Trump? Not so much.

Just like when he met with the Russians in the Oval and shiitcanned Comey AND Israel's Codeword sensitive intelligence.

The only way we found out about that too? - Yup. The Russians.

“I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place,” Trump said, reading from a prepared statement in front of reporters at the White House.

But he added: “Could be other people also. A lot of people out there.”

:clap: he just couldn't do it. He couldn't say they did it. :clap:

Seriously. Missed it by THAT much!

Also slipped in a gratuitous "No Collusion!" off script too. :doh:

I didnt actually think Russia had a pee pee tape until yesterday. Now I am pretty sure its true and includes scat. :o

so many developments today. Putin is now on the record as saying he wanted Trump to win. Now, if Trump is such a brilliant negotiator you can run circles around Hillary. And if so much tougher than Hillary. Why would the guy in the other side of the table want Trump and not a weakling like Hillary?

It's like I said in the original post. One of the big questions is why would Putin so badly want Trump as POTUS? I think we know the answer.

Interesting development that both Russia and the White House blatantly left out huge chunks of the above from the official transcripts of the presser.

One, it's kind of stupid. The schitt's on video you know? And two, that might very well be collusion right there! LOL

The seriously, that's the one question nobody can answer. Why do the Russians want Trump in there so badly? And you know it's a damaging question when both sides deleted their comments on it in a vain attempt to make it go away.

No matter what else, weather Trump is found dirty or absolutely spotless, you have the Russian leader saying openly that he wants, wanted Trump to win the election. Sort of blows that whole hard-nosed negotiator thing out of the water huh?

As soon as President Trump concluded his successful summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Finland on Monday, the Washington swamp and liberal media launched a concerted effort to falsely portray our president’s positive foreign policy achievement in the most negative light possible.

The rabidly anti-Trump reporters covering the summit were single-mindedly obsessed by the collusion myth – determined to prove that the Trump presidential campaign colluded with Russia to help Donald Trump win the 2016 presidential race, despite no real evidence to support this cockamamie theory.

Sadly, the media had little interest in delving into important issues that Presidents Trump and Putin discussed, including nuclear nonproliferation, destroying ISIS, ending the civil war in Syria, preventing Iran from building atomic bombs, and the security of Israel. Reporters could barely acknowledge the positive sight of former Cold War adversaries talking about peace and areas of agreement

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/18/victims-trump-derangement-syndrome-land-in-icu-after-putin-freakout-heres-my-prescription.html

Successful :lol:

Seriously, Christ.

Yeah, the sky screamers love to turn mountains into a molehill where trump is concerned. But trying to spin that sh!t show into a successful sumit? Get real.

Didn't Congress sign a bipartisan resolution BC of this summit? I forget the details. But that's pretty impressive to get Congress to agree on anything.

Eta: oh yeah, there is a part where Putin convinced Trump to turn over our own people for interrogation in Russia.

Jesus, Congress literally didn't act that fast after Pearl Harbor.

Well, if Democrats are smart they have their commercial for the next two years. Russian television saying that Trump has done more to destroy the European Alliance then Brezhnev and all the other Russian leaders combined. And they were proud of that by the way.

Wow

Just run this on a loop for 2 years...

+100 felony charges already filed too.