Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Drain the swamp

Well if the American Thinker blog says so. :lol:

No, the 'more compelling argument than you made' thinks so.

You lose.

No, the 'more compelling argument than you made' thinks so.

You lose.

The links were brought before of what the payment was for...to refute that you quoted a blog on a right wing website.

Holy Crap, this was a timely thread.

Check out Trump intervening in favor of China's ZTE. Such a huge threat, our military can't own or use their equipment.

Moreover, ALL US companies were proscribed from doing ANY business with ZTE. Because ZTE was taking US equipment to build telecom for IRAN and NOKO!

So mysteriously, on Sunday, Trump tweets that ZTE has lost too many jobs. Remember when he was trying to protect American job supposedly? Now he's working on Chinese jobs? Remember when he was so upset about Iran violating its trade agreements? And now he's not?

Nobody could figure out why. Until yesterday.

Turns out, less than 72 hours after Trump intervened on behalf of this Chinese Corporation, China invest half a billion dollars in one of Trump's development projects in Malaysia.

He's not even trying to hide it anymore. Jared gets Millions from Israel to help him with his projects. And Trump gets hundreds of millions from the Chinese to help him with his projects.

Trump's using this government is his own personal piggy bank/enrichment center. He picks and chooses what laws he chooses to enforce randomly or seemingly so. But in reality, it's whatever serves his own personal wealth.

And his supporters just slurp it up every single day. I don't know if they're stupid or just in straight up denial.

Probably both.

1. That is not 'Trump's development in Malaysia'. It has his name on it only: and he sold that name to the developer prior to being President.

2. ZTE was mentioned for a different reason. You're going to find out about that reason in the upcoming weeks and months (hint: it has to do with certain 'special' cell phones).

The links were brought before of what the payment was for...to refute that you quoted a blog on a right wing website.

I compared the two arguments. The link I posted contained BY FAR the better argument.

I compared the two arguments. The link I posted contained BY FAR the better argument.

:lol:

1. That is not 'Trump's development in Malaysia'. It has his name on it only: and he sold that name to the developer prior to being President.

2. ZTE was mentioned for a different reason. You're going to find out about that reason in the upcoming weeks and months (hint: it has to do with certain 'special' cell phones).

Quality
  • Like 1

1. Its not name only. Its a partner they are using within a Trump Org. You think he gives his name out for free?

2. ZTE has violated sanctions in NK and Iran and determined to be a security risk.

1. Its not name only. Its a partner they are using within a Trump Org. You think he gives his name out for free?

What part of 'he sold his name to the development' do you not understand?

Do you have anything further to add? The information I saw was sold, and sold only. No partnership. You have more information?

2. ZTE has violated sanctions in NK and Iran and determined to be a security risk.

I wouldn't be surprised, considering what else I think they did.

Trump has been selling his brand for years. An apartment building in NYC that bore his name just took it down. Think that would happen if he were partners with the owners/management? Shonuff is an ill informed dolt, making it up as he goes along. He has no spark of the divine.

What part of 'he sold his name to the development' do you not understand?

Do you have anything further to add? The information I saw was sold, and sold only. No partnership. You have more information?

I wouldn't be surprised, considering what else I think they did.

So he profited fromm it...and you appear to be claiming he has no real other interest in the deal and Ive read otherwise.

So he profited fromm it...and you appear to be claiming he has no real other interest in the deal and Ive read otherwise.

You claimed that this Chinese partner that has come on board benefits Trump in some way. I explained that the only association Trump has with that project took place prior to his Presidency, when he sold naming rights to the developer. I know of no other quid pro quo.

If you've read otherwise, provide a link.