Sign in to follow this  
Smileseers

Jay Ajayi knee

I have not been able to confirm online if it is indeed Jay Ajayis' right knee that is currently injured but I suspect that it is.

Dolphins have only reported that he has missed practice due to a knee injury this week.

Ajayi fell to the fifth round in 2015 because of the concerns about his right knee and the possible longevity of his career due to his previous severe injury.

Dynasty/Keeper/redraft league doesn't matter to me. If I owned him I would move him sooner than later.

Go ahead and hope he will be there in weeks 14-16.

I read somewhere that someone said he may not be able to walk by the time he's 30 because of his knees. Maybe that's exaggerating it just for a story, but that can't be a good sign either way.

It is pretty common knowledge that he has no knees.

False, he has knees. The knees just don't have anything but gravel inside them.

If I owned Ajayi I would make space at the bottom of my bench if Damien Williams were available for protection. I don't know that you would be able to trade Ajayi without giving a big discount. I wouldn't trade Dalvin Cook for him. Maybe a DeMarco Murray owner might want to trade headaches?

• Like 1

On an interview Ajayi said he wished he had the knees of Frank Gore. Who we know is 67 years old.

False, he has knees. The knees just don't have anything but gravel inside them.

If I owned Ajayi I would make space at the bottom of my bench if Damien Williams were available for protection. I don't know that you would be able to trade Ajayi without giving a big discount. I wouldn't trade Dalvin Cook for him. Maybe a DeMarco Murray owner might want to trade headaches?

Damien Williams is questionable himself now and has never really shown anything note worthy. I'm cuffing Ajayi with Kenyon Drake.

I don't think it is worth a pick up.

Wasn't this backfield a dumpster fire without Ajayi last year? Is the handcuff worth while ?

No.