Sign in to follow this  
goalberg

Looking for best FF website.

I have a 16 team custom league and on draft day we had to wait and extra hour because the site was overloaded and not everyone could get in. We ended up running the first 2 rounds via phone calls from the commish (You can imagine what a pain this is in a 16 team league!). Then we had to keep pausing the draft because people kept getting booted off.

This past weekend we couldn't check our scores because the server was busy again. You wouldn't mind so much if it was a free site but we pay $70 for the league. I'd appreciate any feedback you have on sites you love and how much they cost.

Thanks! :doublethumbsup:

I've used CBS about 130 / year draft went fine, live scoring is usually great. I've done Sporting news and only complaint is that live scoring takes a minute to fully load but draft was fine there too.

What site were you using? Just curious.

I've been using RTSports for the last couple years, for 3 leagues, and it has gone off without a hitch and everyone likes it, or at least I haven't had any complaints. The cost is about what you have been paying.

Another free site that I checked out this year, and really liked, was fleaflicker.com. I think this site is worth a look, for a free site it is just as customizable as any pay site I've been involved with, and they have keeper options. The live scoring also works pretty good.

Stay away from Fanstar!! Lots of eye candy but no performance, or reliable customer support at all!

Just a couple ideas for ya, good luck!

I agree, I switched my league to CBS Sportsline and I love the options and performance. Scores are updated very quickly

and are accurate. I used to use Fanball, I hated that site. Info only.............

Might try MFL (My Fantasy League) They are pretty good and a lot cheaper than CBS