Sign in to follow this  
pisgah

double header type --FF league has openings !

I HAVE 2 LEAGUES ----double header-no trade - best record type leagues--- the no trade league #2 [draft on sun. aug 24 at 8;15pm est ] http://www34.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/65045 has 6 openings .......... PLEASE GO LOOK !!!!!! ONCE I HAVE IT FILLED I'LL DRAW THE DRAFT SLOTS ---

http://www34.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/37471 no trade #1 IS FULL!!!!! in NTL#1 the draft slots has been drawn [i'm picking 9 th. ] go LOOK at it.......my leagues are cheat proof !!!! i've thought everything out.......and if you want a honest Fun league then play with us.........

====BOTH leagues plays double-headers each week [32 games a year ]-- also we play best record [no playoffs will play 32 games >> teams with the best records win --- 32-0 is possible >> no flukes here !!!] look after 16 weeks the best team wins ------------no 8-7 team who has micheal turner on his roster beats you after you went 11-5 --- that has always killed me.... ...to beat people down all year and win nothing/or next to nothing ---but not in this league ---the best RECORD rises to the top......GAME WINNERS take the most money HERE !!!! THE BEST is rewarded in my leagues .

wavier wire [gametime thru wed. night then --- free agency thru sunday gametime]

NTL #2 ----will draft LIVE Sun Aug 24 2008 at 8:15pm est

..as soon as i get League filled I will draw the draft postions [ draft randomizer.com ]...so you will know this month where you will draft......cool ..or what........notice everyone [except for members with $$$$ issues this year ] came back in NTL#1 ---NTL#2 is new this year so get in on the ground floor----these leagues will be around for years to come---- ..... feel free to email members in NTL#1 for references ------ our league had zero complaints last year !!!!!!

YOU PLAY WITH WHO YOU DRAFT OR PICK-UP[ FA OR WAVIER] ---NO TRADES /NO CHEATING/ NO WHINING --GET PAID the week after the season !!!!!! it's a basic re-draft 16 man roster live draft FF league . it's not time consuming and it has no cry-babies .

GO LOOK at our LEAGUE SITE IN 2007---- http://football34.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/56550

league pays top 5 places ...350-300-250-200-100>>>>> cost $106.00......due now ..thx email ---- vapoteat@bellsouth.net

GOT ONE more---- now i need 5 ---for NTL#2-----NTL#1 is full >>>>>>> GO LOOK at both leagues........ chop-chop join us !!!!!!!

ok here we go....need just one !!!!!!! boy that's great to say....... and i'm done !!!!!!!

once i get your check i'll draw the draft order with draft randomizer.com

so you will know where you draft ... as soon as you send that check !!!!!

go look around the site and join !!!!! 10 out of 12 came back [ raised cost this year and 2 dropped out ] and i have 2 members playing in both leagues !!! 100% payout !!!!!........and thanks to everyone who this forum !!!!!!!!!